Favorite DBD memes?
Do you have a dead by daylight meme you enjoy or have made? I made a few
This one was just an edit I stole off of Google and photoshopped the tier 3 with addons.
Here's another I also photoshopped
Do you have a dead by daylight meme you enjoy or have made? I made a few
This one was just an edit I stole off of Google and photoshopped the tier 3 with addons.
Here's another I also photoshopped
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uhh, just a few
and my personal favourite that i didnt make
(we are gonna life forever)
I am glad you asked :)
And finally, if I was an image:
POV:Your my hex Ruin at the Beginning of the Match
someone on the dbd subreddit made this
enjoy it hahaha best
I have but one that I found on Pintrest (not mine):
However, I did make some cursed edits of my own!
First, we have Ace Biscotti.
Finally, I present to you Oni on an Onion. Oniononion, if you will.
Some memes I did my own
(1) When people ask why they cant unhook as the last survivor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zPDPKP26M(2) Trickster vs Plague
(3) Reason to be a Jane main
(4) Trickster vs GF
(5) Wraith buff vs Trapper buff
(6) The legendary cake
Couple of my favorites from the DBD reddit.
another one made in the dbd subreddit
another dbd subreddit one
People die when they are killed.
Holy Hell, I yield. I absolutely love all of these
That one is def my favorite one here.
Little somethin I made myself.
Two of my favorites.
dbd subreddit meme
All the memes
I hate to admit this. But that one made me cackle so hard, so far that's my favorite
Love the Oni on an onion meme, now if you excuse me, I'll be stealing it along with all of the other memes here >:D
Oh my gosh I have had a hearty laugh reading this thread. Thank you all so much 😂
Memes
https://youtu.be/rXamYON1FC0 https://youtu.be/lCA6_RmgqXcI've got about 10 other funny memes I want to share but not sure if reddit links are allowed here. They are videos so I'd have to paste the reddit posts. Also just to be clear I didn't make these.
Take good care of it for me
okay but no seriously is there a claudette in that image or did i just waste 10 minutes?
There is. It's on the Right Side.
i cant even tell if youre ######### with me
to me... this will always be the best
I'm just messing with you.
No I'm not. Look in the tree.
Just so I understand - we can't say the "F" word, but we can post ten thousand images that include it? I want to know where the jury stands on this. :P
Oh I see it now. That's pretty clever!
Those are my favorites.
XD The DS one had me laughing.
Ummm, am I blind???!