China region more than casually malicious reports will be banned permanently, short-term ban seven days
Especially the killer player, people are worried, no one dares to play
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
i dont often agree with senzu, but i smell bullshit on the OP for sure
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
20hr, what can a novice do?
And it’s a lot of people, I’m just telling his facts.
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
20hr, what can a novice do?
And it’s a lot of people, I’m just telling his facts.
no. you claimed a hardware ban on the other thread, for you, not your friend.
@missW said:
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
20hr, what can a novice do?
And it’s a lot of people, I’m just telling his facts.
no. you claimed a hardware ban on the other thread, for you, not your friend.
they dont hardware ban unless you hacked.
you can leave now.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
@missW said:
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
20hr, what can a novice do?
And it’s a lot of people, I’m just telling his facts.
no. you claimed a hardware ban on the other thread, for you, not your friend.
they dont hardware ban unless you hacked.
you can leave now.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
nono, Orion must be yours. ill deal with the loose ends.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
nono, Orion must be yours. ill deal with the loose ends.
What about me?
OP, I highly doubt that no one dares to play. Since cheating is socially accepted in China.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
nono, Orion must be yours. ill deal with the loose ends.
What about me?
OP, I highly doubt that no one dares to play. Since cheating is socially accepted in China.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
No problem, friend. Do not know why everybody on the forum thinks you are a female.
Bans are only issued with cold hard evidence. If we have even the slightest doubt, we play it safe and do not ban.
These seven day bans you're talking about were likely for excessive disconnecting, and they use statistics saved in the backend to detect. They are not based on player reports or guessing.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
No problem, friend. Do not know why everybody on the forum thinks you are a female.
The second thing they think is that I'm gay (I'm bisexual).
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
Apologies then since I got you mixed up with someone else on here that's female, I blame @fcc2014 for the confusion because he's not been dragged into this yet. 😜
i feel like its the mods who are off topic here. this is a discussion about Orionbro’s sexual orientation. We already discarded the OPs opinion (mandy dont kill us), and moved on to more important topics, theres simply not a new thread for it.
i feel like its the mods who are off topic here. this is a discussion about Orionbro’s sexual orientation. We already discarded the OPs opinion (mandy dont kill us), and moved on to more important topics, theres simply not a new thread for it.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
Apologies then since I got you mixed up with someone else on here that's female, I blame @fcc2014 for the confusion because he's not been dragged into this yet. 😜
Wait what did i do this time. Also why are we making a big deal out of the sexual orientation of Orion?
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
Apologies then since I got you mixed up with someone else on here that's female, I blame @fcc2014 for the confusion because he's not been dragged into this yet. 😜
Wait what did i do this time. Also why are we making a big deal out of the sexual orientation of Orion?
because hes a pimp and im jealous that he gets all the forum honeys
Wait what did i do this time. Also why are we making a big deal out of the sexual orientation of Orion?
We dragged you in because we felt you've been left alone and single far too long in this thread so now you got brought in to keep us company.
Not single i think me and @chemical_reject are in a longterm ride or die relationship. I am glad i got tagged in this mess though. Thanks good for some laughs.
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
Wouldnt be surprised if they hand out unjustified banns.
The support even told me that using discord/ts is a bannable offense, so......
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
Wait what did i do this time. Also why are we making a big deal out of the sexual orientation of Orion?
We dragged you in because we felt you've been left alone and single far too long in this thread so now you got brought in to keep us company.
Not single i think me and @chemical_reject are in a longterm ride or die relationship. I am glad i got tagged in this mess though. Thanks good for some laughs.
I'm just gonna drive by this dumpster fire of a post but I wanted to slow down long enough to say yes me and @fcc2014 are ride or die BUT having said that, my parents taught me to share my toys
Not single i think me and @chemical_reject are in a longterm ride or die relationship. I am glad i got tagged in this mess though. Thanks good for some laughs.
I'm just gonna drive by this dumpster fire of a post but I wanted to slow down long enough to say yes me and @fcc2014 are ride or die BUT having said that, my parents taught me to share my toys
Not single i think me and @chemical_reject are in a longterm ride or die relationship. I am glad i got tagged in this mess though. Thanks good for some laughs.
I'm just gonna drive by this dumpster fire of a post but I wanted to slow down long enough to say yes me and @fcc2014 are ride or die BUT having said that, my parents taught me to share my toys
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
i invite @EpicFailTryHard to come have a nice discussion. im interested to see if his opinions have changed with some time and further experience ingame.
i invite @EpicFailTryHard to come have a nice discussion. im interested to see if his opinions have changed with some time and further experience ingame.
i invite @EpicFailTryHard to come have a nice discussion. im interested to see if his opinions have changed with some time and further experience ingame.
i invite @EpicFailTryHard to come have a nice discussion. im interested to see if his opinions have changed with some time and further experience ingame.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you do not have the ability to detect, do not arbitrarily ban,
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
Bans are done manually, your friend is clearly lying to you, he probably got salty end game and send some offensive things, or he constantly disconnects.
20hr, what can a novice do?
And it’s a lot of people, I’m just telling his facts.
they dont hardware ban unless you hacked.
you can leave now.
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
OP, I highly doubt that no one dares to play. Since cheating is socially accepted in China.
That's a very rude thing to say. Btw it's true.
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
Here is the post regarding what is/isn't bannable and the evidence that is required: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Sigh

Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
No problem, friend. Do not know why everybody on the forum thinks you are a female.
These seven day bans you're talking about were likely for excessive disconnecting, and they use statistics saved in the backend to detect. They are not based on player reports or guessing.
Would @Nickenzie get jealous or is that more of a wink nod open marriage?
The second thing they think is that I'm gay (I'm bisexual).
So it a wink agreement , Gotcha
Apologies then since I got you mixed up with someone else on here that's female, I blame @fcc2014 for the confusion because he's not been dragged into this yet. 😜
We dragged you in because we felt you've been left alone and single far too long in this thread so now you got brought in to keep us company.
Wouldnt be surprised if they hand out unjustified banns.
The support even told me that using discord/ts is a bannable offense, so......
Does that mean that all reports without video proof are ignored?
Well might aswell save my time instead of reporting then lol
Shhh we just won't tell @NoxiousOnnyyxx
Now which unsuspecting victim I mean person in need of a relationship should we tag now? 😈
Also @RSB has broken up recently.
@Kilmeran cause why not.
@IronWolf115 should get out of his basement and take @Vortexas with him.
Also @ChesterTheMolester if you're giving the love, I would enjoy it