China region more than casually malicious reports will be banned permanently, short-term ban seven days
Especially the killer player, people are worried, no one dares to play
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
i dont often agree with senzu, but i smell bullshit on the OP for sure
I concur. Getting banned in this game has been historically at least, very difficult. You're "friend" it appears isn't being honest. I'm sorry you had to find out this way... 😞
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
i dont often agree with senzu, but i smell bullshit on the OP for sure
I concur. Getting banned in this game has been historically at least, very difficult. You're "friend" it appears isn't being honest. I'm sorry you had to find out this way... 😞
i love how its always “[my friend] got banned and its bullshit. i demand that [my friend] be unbanned!”
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
i dont often agree with senzu, but i smell bullshit on the OP for sure
I concur. Getting banned in this game has been historically at least, very difficult. You're "friend" it appears isn't being honest. I'm sorry you had to find out this way... 😞
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
i dont often agree with senzu, but i smell bullshit on the OP for sure
I concur. Getting banned in this game has been historically at least, very difficult. You're "friend" it appears isn't being honest. I'm sorry you had to find out this way... 😞
This is clearly Ochido in disguise, I can tell because none of it makes any sense.
reported for making me agree with you.
Well now we've got 2 married couples on the forums @RSB and Vietfox and @SenzuDuck and @Lowbei agreeing with each other now. I smell divorces in the future for both couples since we need to keep our popcorn threads up.
I'd marry @Orion but she's taken and I don't know anyone else enough to propose a forum marriage to yet. 🤦♂️
Orion is a "he", not "she".
Thank you.
No problem, friend. Do not know why everybody on the forum thinks you are a female.
The second thing they think is that I'm gay (I'm bisexual).
That's still not the reason, to think someone is a female. Your name is not of a female as well. Strange things.
IronWolf115 is currently on leave of his basement duty due to an extreme craving to play Monster Hunter World. If you would like to leave a message, please write after the chainsaw rev and he will get back to you ASAP:
( I don't know what a chainsaw sounds like in words so just speak now )
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
@missW said:
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
It's not about you being Chinese. I have never heard of an unjust ban in Dead by Daylight. When pressed, people always admit that they did things they shouldn't have, and those things are what got them banned. If you read other threads about supposedly unjust bans, nobody believes those people either, no matter their nationality.
@missW said:
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
They are not innocent thats the thing, if it was unsportmanslike conduct then its probably DCing too much or being overly abusive in the end game chat.
Remember even with 20 hours someone can overly DC, the stats start after 10 games and its a percentage.
Leave here trying to play the race card and calling discrimination, all the people banned know exactly what they did, each one will continue to plead ignorance and innocence as always but in the end they did what they did and not have to wait a week to play.
@missW said:
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
It's not about you being Chinese. I have never heard of an unjust ban in Dead by Daylight. When pressed, people always admit that they did things they shouldn't have, and those things are what got them banned. If you read other threads about supposedly unjust bans, nobody believes those people either, no matter their nationality.
accurate. claiming that they are discriminating on nationality is ridiculous.
@missW said:
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
They are not innocent thats the thing, if it was unsportmanslike conduct then its probably DCing too much or being overly abusive in the end game chat.
Remember even with 20 hours someone can overly DC, the stats start after 10 games and its a percentage.
Leave here trying to play the race card and calling discrimination, all the people banned know exactly what they did, each one will continue to plead ignorance and innocence as always but in the end they did what they did and not have to wait a week to play.
@missW said:
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
They are not innocent thats the thing, if it was unsportmanslike conduct then its probably DCing too much or being overly abusive in the end game chat.
Remember even with 20 hours someone can overly DC, the stats start after 10 games and its a percentage.
Leave here trying to play the race card and calling discrimination, all the people banned know exactly what they did, each one will continue to plead ignorance and innocence as always but in the end they did what they did and not have to wait a week to play.
My account has been unblocked
You just had to necro a thread that gives me nostalgia don't you.
@SenzuDuck said:
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
If you're talking about the recent DC bans they're logged by a system and have absolutely nothing to do with malicious reports, and given the amount of new moderators they're getting, it's pretty evident they do manual bans as opposed to automatic bans except for the DCs.
My friend didn't leave the game maliciously, nor cheated, 20 hours player
Only because he won the competition of four people in multiple teams, he was banned when he was reported.
He is a killer, the other 4 are personal voice communication team
We do not ban on reports alone - video evidence is a requirement.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry you had to find out this way... 😞
Something similar to how they killed Julius Caeser
will YOU ever leave Feng Squad? Amanda is hotter.
happens every single day -.-
That's only after getting looped for 5 minutes, then right after they DS him they'd just dc I mean leave the convention.
That's still not the reason, to think someone is a female. Your name is not of a female as well. Strange things.
IronWolf115 is currently on leave of his basement duty due to an extreme craving to play Monster Hunter World. If you would like to leave a message, please write after the chainsaw rev and he will get back to you ASAP:
( I don't know what a chainsaw sounds like in words so just speak now )
It seems to be right, and no one believes in a foreigner’s remarks.
If you have Chinese friends, you can take a look at our forum.
Is it as I said, many people are innocently banned?
I just to illustrate the fact that the new team is how to catch up with work efficiency, indiscriminate ban, not to look for ridicule
It's not about you being Chinese. I have never heard of an unjust ban in Dead by Daylight. When pressed, people always admit that they did things they shouldn't have, and those things are what got them banned. If you read other threads about supposedly unjust bans, nobody believes those people either, no matter their nationality.
They are not innocent thats the thing, if it was unsportmanslike conduct then its probably DCing too much or being overly abusive in the end game chat.
Remember even with 20 hours someone can overly DC, the stats start after 10 games and its a percentage.
Leave here trying to play the race card and calling discrimination, all the people banned know exactly what they did, each one will continue to plead ignorance and innocence as always but in the end they did what they did and not have to wait a week to play.
they got DC bans.
My account has been unblocked
I miss Lowbei, he made the forum more interesting.
@powerbats sooooo...
Any progression toward the forum mariage with Orion?
No amount of mistletoes are going to change that.
I REGRET NOTHING !!!!!!!!
Wow dude, I see how it is. Good luck putting the toothpaste back in the tube.
@Nickenzie Peanits quoted the full post, and Senzu was @'d in the first part, hence they got a notification as well.
And thank you for your kind words
It seems like you are okay with this thread being off topic so i'll take the opportunity to ask something very important.
Can you transfer all upvotes and awesome reactions of @Lowbei to my account? I don't think he needs them anymore.
Anyway, I hope DBD is getting better and better.