Which survivor has the most annoying voice/scream? Name him/her
It's time for another new question! This time it's a survivor one.
For me it would have to be... Elodie. What about you? Name that survivor.
It's time for another new question! This time it's a survivor one.
For me it would have to be... Elodie. What about you? Name that survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is that so accurate?
Fen Min all the way. Screw her and that squeaky toy scream.
Agreed!
Currently? Yun-Jin. I'm sick of hearing the DYUUUH, GYEEAH, GUUUYH when she's being carried.
Worst (best) survivor sounds of all time? Goes to PTB Kate.
https://youtu.be/nkYzA1EVL4s?t=50The amount of effort and heart put into that scream is insane.
Steve's scream doesn't really sound bad in my opinion, but what makes it annoying to me is how it doesn't fit his character, and it's generic and monotone. It's literally just "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and sounds weird.
Steve and Elodie are just straight up awful. I honestly wouldn't be opposed to them investing in redoing the voices for some characters.
Elodie by far, specially on Switch.
Elodie is the worst.
Agreed.
Hey no name shaming ๐๐
Oop.
Honestly, when I play killer, I hate to hear the sounds of a Kate or Feng who are wiggling on my shoulder. I just cannot stand them. Other than that, I'd probably go for Jeff, since hearing him so fatigued whenever he runs makes me feel tired irl. Scream is probably going to be Elodie or Adam.
Before Yun-Jin release it was Elodie.
It's not exactly a scream but I hate the sounds Jeff makes when you carry him to a hook
I see, not me though.
Kate's wiggling noises annoy me as well.
Yui
David's scream on the ground and hook are both actually funny. ๐
LEE, doesnt even have to be the scream, carrying her is like carrying homer Simpson and ruin any kind of horror aspect... DUH... DEE, DOI, DUH, DOI, DUH....
Most of them. The scream is always my least favorite part (ironically, I play Doctor) but I always have to slip my headphones off when I go for a hook. Literally screaming right in my ear, mate.
So true.
Now that's funny.
Jill's scream when you down her
All I can say is that her voice does not suit her.
The first time I downed Claire I go startled for a moment.
Not annoying but actually the quality of screams I would love to hear more often lol
Can't tell if Jill has the same voice as Claire?
Chris and Claire have different voice actors than Leon/Jill
Definitely Elodie, but followed closely by Laurie.ย
Jane.
She orgasm when I hit her
Elodie without a doubt! Or should I say, Yellodie because of that awful sound bug!
Thanks for letting me know.
Steve and Feng, only because of how flat and monotone their hook screams are. I still play both regardless.
I hate Ash with a passion. Nancy always sounds like someone stepped on a chihuahua's tail to me.
Ngl, I hate the voice for Claire. Her high pitched, shrill scream is very irritating to listen to.
Ash, Iโm sorry to the actor, but I hate how he sounds here, and the lobby lines are annoying
Funny.
Don't like her voice too. Doesn't suit.
Ashley's fine to me.
Feng = Beaker from the Muppets.
I actually tab out of the game when I get hooked on Jeff or Elodie. The screams are dreadful.
Def Elodie. When you run Calm Spirit on her, chances are high i give you the hatch.
Why do everyone hate Yun Jin? Her voice is so funny! I hate Jane instead
Dang.
Yun Jin is more annoying though