If, however, the new portraits for the legendary skins get put as profile options on the forums, and we get a skin of Ethan, Jack, or Heisenberg, than yeah, I'm definitely swaping my profile.
Depends on what type of cosmetics Leon gets. I'm a man who loves customization which is why I don't main Cheryl (don't like being limited with sets) or Bill (he only has 2 outfits and an ugly sweater, there's not much to work with). If Leon gets the good type of licensed cosmetics (like Steve and Nancy) then I will change to my pfp and main to Leon, if he gets the bad type (like Cheryl's sets) then no.
Most likely. Resident Evil is probably my ultimate franchise tied with Bioshock. I'd either change it to a Jill portrait or one of her perks. Probably the one where after you're unhooked, you're already 50% healed. I just think Jill is neat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not.
I don't like Nemesis as a character much.
And I don't like Leon/Jill more than Blight.
If, however, the new portraits for the legendary skins get put as profile options on the forums, and we get a skin of Ethan, Jack, or Heisenberg, than yeah, I'm definitely swaping my profile.
Nope. Freddy is perfect for me.
Maybe. I might change mine to Jill, But I also don't want to leave Cheryl behind. I'm just going to wait and see.
Yep. Doctor’s great and all, but Nemesis is something else.
My username says it all lmao
Depends on what type of cosmetics Leon gets. I'm a man who loves customization which is why I don't main Cheryl (don't like being limited with sets) or Bill (he only has 2 outfits and an ugly sweater, there's not much to work with). If Leon gets the good type of licensed cosmetics (like Steve and Nancy) then I will change to my pfp and main to Leon, if he gets the bad type (like Cheryl's sets) then no.
If Claire gets a pfp then yes.
No need to change anything for me. But I expect million Jills, Leons and Nemesis profile pictures in here after chapter releases
I'll be a happy Leon main
I'll swap to Lisa,unless Jill gets an Ada skin.
Probably not. I'd swap between the re characters, David, ph, and Claudie but wglf has a special place in my heart and I don't see me changing it
I love resident evil but probbaly no, i really want my avatar to be the new small game logo but theyre not changing it :(
I'll swap when David stops being my favorite survivor.
Camping Bubba forever!
Mindbreaker is the perfect perk for me so I've got no intentions on changing it.
Nope.
Nah, Bubba is eternal.
Maybe I'll consider one of the perks, but eh...
Yes, gimme that twink. I never even played any RE games but he’s my favourite character by far.
And he also looks a bit like me, so it only makes sense.
But...Yui gang :(
Nope. I don’t care for this chapter too much honestly
If they are introducing legendary character forum portraits like what they have in the PTB then I'm definitely swapping.
I might change mine to the Resurgence perk icon to swap out my "Cry Baby" profile pic for an "Entitled Karen" pic
Most likely. Resident Evil is probably my ultimate franchise tied with Bioshock. I'd either change it to a Jill portrait or one of her perks. Probably the one where after you're unhooked, you're already 50% healed. I just think Jill is neat.
No I like my handcuffs 🥴
Quite happy with the profile pic I have now. :)
Nah Nancy will always be my pfp
Nah im sticking with my boy Ghostface
No. I like my undead girl
I have this profile pic on all my social media accounts, so no probably won't change mine...although I'd love a Nemesis one!
No.
just change all of your social media account pictures to this problem solved.
(it didn't fit on the lips as well as i wanted given the technical limitations of microsoft word)
OMG! That's brilliant 😂
bad >:(
petition for you to change your forum pfp to that for the release day lol
If I can get a smaller one done that will fit @GoodBoyKaru I will, but just for release day!
Pyramid Head fanboy right here,so nah
give me the dimensions and I'll get on it lol
I might flip flop back and forth.
Yep! I'll be changing mine to Leon. He's one of my favorite game characters!
Sis lemme explain
I mean
-uh, ok maybe bonk yes
My name is LEGIONofDumb, so I'm kinda stuck with it.
Def not the characters we have now but depends on the skins we will get
Oh 100%!
I can't betray the BBQ, I had this since day 1 of the forums, and I'm not giving it up just yet!
Yeah, I have had Elodie as my PFP since day one. But Jill tho
yes i love facing facecamping bubba's they are so cute for me