I'm so busy unlocking all the perks for all the killers, currently only MIss piggy, Gosthface, Demogorgona and Pyramid head haven't all the perks unlocked
I made a mistake to p3 6 survivors before realizing that i should have started with killers first instead
Every time they release a new chapter, usually I unlock all the perks in the new killer and unlock the build I usually use in the new survivor, then I buy the 3 new teachables for all the killer whose currently I have all the rest of the perks unlocked (19 now)
Two days ago I finished with the twins and now I have till June 15 to unlock all the perks I can on Amanda
Once they release Rresident Evil chapter I will put Miss Piggy on hiatus till i finish with the Tyrant and Jill & Leon, and then I get back and finish with her
Nice! Your Wraith looks awesome! Any Wraith I see in game with that outfit - I always compliment them.
bloodwebs back then were horrible and took much more BP to complete than they do now - plus there were much less ways of earning BP (no BBQ, no double BP offerings, BP offerings in general gave less, a lot of score events didnt exist and Bloodwebs only featured a single Perk each (said perk wasnt always obtainable aswell, ill post a screenshot of that down below))
so yeah, losing it and then hearing the Devs talking about "not returning it to honor those who earned it back in the day" really feels like a slap in my face.
Demogorgon but my favorite looking P3 has to be Pyramid. And now that im on PC and no cross progression so i have to start over. Pyramid will be one of the only killers i P3. It just looks so good
Sorry to hear about that. So horrible. Wish you could retrieve your legacy back. I wonder how other's still managed to keep theirs then?
That was random occasion when you can lose your progress, or not. Save files were on your hdd in that time so devs promoted to create backup file of your progress, which i haven't done
Legion in january 2019, a little after his first nerf. And the only reason I prestiged Legion was because I didn't have the prestige achievements yet, and I thought "Who could I prestige for the Lols?" Haven't prestiged any other killers because I don't think it's worth it.
Me and my friend was playing on the same account until I got a good PC with DBD. So on his account we P3ed Claudette probably 4 months after Freddy came out, but when I got my PC I got Jake or Wraith P3 first.
Pyramid Head. I started playing the game back in 2017 but it was when the Silent Hill chapter came out when I really started grinding and PH happened to be my main so it was inevitable that it happened lmao.
Pyramid Head. I started playing the game back in 2017 but it was when the Silent Hill chapter came out when I really started grinding and PH happened to be my main so it was inevitable that it happened lmao.
That's great. Pyramid Head is indeed one of the best killers in DbD!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, I see. Why the licensed ones only?
Sorry to hear about that. So horrible. Wish you could retrieve your legacy back. I wonder how other's still managed to keep theirs then?
Nice! Your Wraith looks awesome! Any Wraith I see in game with that outfit - I always compliment them.
You kept the screenshot? That's unbelievable...
Wraith, tho i use the ripped cloak (umbra) more than the prestige head, it gives Wraith a diferent look.
His P3 head and P1 weapon is the best!
That's very unfortunate. DbD must have really sucked back then for those who played it earlier.
Agreed, they did a good job on his P3.
Right...
AKA... Mother Russia
That was random occasion when you can lose your progress, or not. Save files were on your hdd in that time so devs promoted to create backup file of your progress, which i haven't done
Legion in january 2019, a little after his first nerf. And the only reason I prestiged Legion was because I didn't have the prestige achievements yet, and I thought "Who could I prestige for the Lols?" Haven't prestiged any other killers because I don't think it's worth it.
Myers, he was also the first killer I ever played.
Bc for others i can get cosmetics with shards.
Trapper. My personal favorite killer for snowballing and his lore, and he is the mascot.
Mikey boi !!!
Me and my friend was playing on the same account until I got a good PC with DBD. So on his account we P3ed Claudette probably 4 months after Freddy came out, but when I got my PC I got Jake or Wraith P3 first.
Trapper, back in early 2017
Myers, he was my favorite back in early 2018 when i started playing.
Noice! Thanks for sharing.
I have plenty of old screenshots. Why would I delete them. I mean, look at this:
My first time getting facecamped was vs a Myers.
I agree
I don't remember the first killer who camped me...
Oh, I do. First time I got camped was against a Wraith on Old Ormond. To be honest, I don't blame him.
Let me guess, he really needed a kill?
Anything would've helped, to be honest. He was running a very weak build, and on a map such as Old Ormond that is a death sentence.
I was actually into the game for for a while but didn't prestige any character.
That was pretty much until the Saw chapter came out I really enjoy the franchise even if it can be a little bit over the top.
Found out the killer was Amanda she's legitimately my favourite character in the series so I was like yep
And she became my first prestige and prestige 3
Pyramid Head. I started playing the game back in 2017 but it was when the Silent Hill chapter came out when I really started grinding and PH happened to be my main so it was inevitable that it happened lmao.
My Spirit baby lol
Myers, September 2020.
That's great. Pyramid Head is indeed one of the best killers in DbD!
Nice to know you remember the date!
Never bothered to grind for P3 for any character. The grind is already terrible and this reduces the killer grind to almost half.
Hey, off topic but I actually like your name
First P3 was Doctor. Next came Spirit.
Awesome. I've got Doctor on P3 but not Spirit. She stays on 50 for me.
Spirit is my main, as I'm rank 3 killer and have a hard time pipping with other killers. She gets the P3 and the greek armor skin. Love her.
Ah, nice. I always have trouble playing Spirit. I only use her whenever I get a Spirit daily/challenge...
Nurse, because I don't play her enough to worry about getting bad perks in the BW, and I had to spend BP during an event.