I'm on ps4 so I can't play nemesis yet but he looks super fun, I can't wait to play him :) wraith was my 2nd main but honestly I just suck at him lol
Hes super fun. The zombie downs are as satisfying as hitting a cross map huntress hatchet. I've never experienced it but I assume that it comparable to seeing your own child succeed at something. Just immense pride.
Hes super fun. The zombie downs are as satisfying as hitting a cross map huntress hatchet. I've never experienced it but I assume that it comparable to seeing your own child succeed at something. Just immense pride.
I'm decent with most killers. Pretty damn good with a few. However I think my brain has a stroke everytime I play doctor. I just can't play good with him. He's an animal I can't understand
I used to main Clown, then Trapper, started playing Billy, then played Clown a few years later and currently consider him my secondary main after his rework.
I never really had a main until I got back into the game after 6 months and I got bubba beacuse he got reworked and he has barbecue anyways after 3 months I've moved on to being a pyramid head main
I used to main Clown, then Trapper, started playing Billy, then played Clown a few years later and currently consider him my secondary main after his rework.
I love Clown and his aesthetic but man I gotta sweat bullets to get a 4k as him
I never really had a main until I got back into the game after 6 months and I got bubba beacuse he got reworked and he has barbecue anyways after 3 months I've moved on to being a pyramid head main
I cant imagine playing Nurse first... that must've been so difficult
Maybe or maybe not. I imagine it's like living you whole life on a planet with 10x gravity. You don't notice it till you visit earth with normal gravity. That's when you either realize how hard you had it or how easy others had it.
legion I absolutely love the aesthetic of legion and for the most part frenzy is fun
Also why I bought legion was at the time old legion was still a thing and I was bad at killer and everyone was calling them OP so I bought legion to have an advantage cause I was bad
Everyone was newer on PS4 back then so it wasn't too bad. Plus I was hit with the rank reset bug when I first started off, so for the first month of playing I was basically permanent rank 20, minus the one time I kept the game running and hit rank 1 IIRC. Fun times.
I love rank reset. I finally get to try new killers without the pain of red ranks :D
Also why I bought legion was at the time old legion was still a thing and I was bad at killer and everyone was calling them OP so I bought legion to have an advantage cause I was bad
That's why i played spirit! Even if you can't loop for nothing you can still mindgame. Hate going against her as survivor tho...
Then I read people on here stating stuff like Hag has to camp/tunnel off hooks to "stand a chance" and run stuff like Rusty Shackles or MYC. And I'm over here remembering the stun on teleports... the infinites... the insta heals... exhaustion recovering while running... her SLOW trap speed... fast gens... the old BNPS... and I just can't take them even remotely serious as I played her back then through ALL THAT and kind of dropped playing her cause it felt too easy to snowball and 4K most matches when I'm playing nice.
Then I read people on here stating stuff like Hag has to camp/tunnel off hooks to "stand a chance" and run stuff like Rusty Shackles or MYC. And I'm over here remembering the stun on teleports... the infinites... the insta heals... exhaustion recovering while running... her SLOW trap speed... fast gens... the old BNPS... and I just can't take them even remotely serious as I played her back then through ALL THAT and kind of dropped playing her cause it felt too easy to snowball and 4K most matches when I'm playing nice.
I'm currently maining Trickster. <3
She's super good now, i feel kind of bad playing her because of how good she is lol. Ayyy, I play trickster too. They buffed him but I still feel like he could be better
Hillbilly was the first killer I ever played because he reminded me of Bubba. Found out Bubba was a DLC like a week later and bought him the same day :p
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
demogorgon
Wraith. Still is. I try to leave him for shiny toys like legion, demogorgon, deathslinger, and pyramid head but I always come back to him.
Not going to lie though. I've never had more fun with a new killer than I've had with nemesis. He might be my secondary main.
Wraith.
It's the right choice to make
I'm on ps4 so I can't play nemesis yet but he looks super fun, I can't wait to play him :) wraith was my 2nd main but honestly I just suck at him lol
Mine was Doctor
Hes super fun. The zombie downs are as satisfying as hitting a cross map huntress hatchet. I've never experienced it but I assume that it comparable to seeing your own child succeed at something. Just immense pride.
Wraith
Wraith was my first main in general, but the first killer that I was really dedicated towards was Spirit.
Honestly I have lots of fun playing him
legion I absolutely love the aesthetic of legion and for the most part frenzy is fun
The Zombies are homies
right now my main is spirit but demo was my OG main
I'm decent with most killers. Pretty damn good with a few. However I think my brain has a stroke everytime I play doctor. I just can't play good with him. He's an animal I can't understand
I call them my little pogchamps
Wraith
I love the aesthetic of spirit but I just can't play her, I suck at knowing where survivors are
Wraith, now he's a close second.
It seems a lot of people mained Wraith first!
I love that for them <3
I used to main Clown, then Trapper, started playing Billy, then played Clown a few years later and currently consider him my secondary main after his rework.
Let's be honest most of the community at one point were wraith mains. The man attracts us like flies to honey
I never really had a main until I got back into the game after 6 months and I got bubba beacuse he got reworked and he has barbecue anyways after 3 months I've moved on to being a pyramid head main
Wraith
I cant imagine playing Nurse first... that must've been so difficult
I love Clown and his aesthetic but man I gotta sweat bullets to get a 4k as him
There's just something about him... 🥵
So your username tells the truth!
Maybe or maybe not. I imagine it's like living you whole life on a planet with 10x gravity. You don't notice it till you visit earth with normal gravity. That's when you either realize how hard you had it or how easy others had it.
IMO he's one of my favorite killers to play as, really relaxing and I love his strategic playstyle. Oh and I love his character haha
Also why I bought legion was at the time old legion was still a thing and I was bad at killer and everyone was calling them OP so I bought legion to have an advantage cause I was bad
Yeah i love how he looks and his lore! His cosmetics are great, too. I like how he can just render loops useless with his gas
I love rank reset. I finally get to try new killers without the pain of red ranks :D
That's why i played spirit! Even if you can't loop for nothing you can still mindgame. Hate going against her as survivor tho...
My original main was Huntress but that lasted a week until I got Pig.
It was all over than wasn't it?
Ayyy another pig main! Great decision:)
Hag.
Then I read people on here stating stuff like Hag has to camp/tunnel off hooks to "stand a chance" and run stuff like Rusty Shackles or MYC. And I'm over here remembering the stun on teleports... the infinites... the insta heals... exhaustion recovering while running... her SLOW trap speed... fast gens... the old BNPS... and I just can't take them even remotely serious as I played her back then through ALL THAT and kind of dropped playing her cause it felt too easy to snowball and 4K most matches when I'm playing nice.
I'm currently maining Trickster. <3
Mikey.
He still is.
Freddy (before his rework)
I love his chase music
She's super good now, i feel kind of bad playing her because of how good she is lol. Ayyy, I play trickster too. They buffed him but I still feel like he could be better
Ah, the jumpscare king :)
I don't know which killer I played first anymore, but I know Bubba was my first killer to reach P3, P3-50 and all perks. Second was Freddy.
Myers (the Shape) was my first and kind of remains my Killer of preference. I dabble in a few others but I enjoy Mikey Boy.
He's super good if you can snowball his tier 3! I'll admit I've gotten completely jumpscared by Michael more than a few times 😂
Wraith and Nurse as well... it wasn't as hard as it seems though, rank 20's are pretty easy to kill as Nurse if ya know what you're doing.
I'm a survivor main. But If I would call a killer my main, I think it would be Wraith. Then I switched to Nurse, and now Huntress
I believe it was Hillbilly.
Hillbilly was the first killer I ever played because he reminded me of Bubba. Found out Bubba was a DLC like a week later and bought him the same day :p