Who was your first killer main?

Mine was Doctor, thought he looked really cool so I started playing the game

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Bubba, before the rework.

  • @vdizzle_111 said:

    Mine was Doctor, thought he looked really cool so I started playing the game

    Bought doctor as soon i started playing and got rank 1 with him in 100hrs

  • Mine was Trapper since I didn't buy killers until there was a sale. Really lucky BBQ was in the shrine.

  • Pig... She was the first killer I mained. Not the first killer I've ever used though.

  • Freddy. He still is my main and he always will be, but when I started playing he was very different and much more fun to play as.

  • My first main and she continues to be my main to this day is Huntress.

    Ranged playstyle? Able to snipe hatchets from afar? Sounds like my kind of playstyle.

    Admittedly I haven't played killer in ages but when I do, I always go for a Huntress match to begin with.

  • Wraith was going to be the first but Doc came soon after now that Wraith is buffed he is a secondary of mine and a close one at that.

  • @vdizzle_111 said:

    Mine was Doctor, thought he looked really cool so I started playing the game

    Hag, because i knew in that time ruin was a great perk so i was leveling her but then i noticed that i really loved Hex perks like devouring hope so i had acutally a lot of fun with her.

    Then she got eventually switched to bubba and ph

  • Wraith. At first he was my favourite but then later I found legion to be my favourite and I haven't touched Wraith ever since. Doesn't mean he's bad or anything

  • @vdizzle_111 said:

    Mine was Doctor, thought he looked really cool so I started playing the game

    I started as Trapper, moved to Hillbilly but then found my main as Doctor, as well! I had so much trouble finding people but he makes it so easy lol

  • I believe my first true 'main' as such may have been Clown. Although, I did play a lot of Myers way back when.

  • Freddy since day 1 of his release and still is. Nothing will make me not main my boi.

  • Old Bubba

    It was very rough, needless to say.

  • Legion. Before Legion was added, I only played Survivor. I think I tried Huntress once, and I hated it. I still hate playing as Huntress, but mostly because I haven't taken the time to git gud with her hatchets. Also, when I first stopped playing, Hag was the newest Killer. I picked the game back up with Pyramid Head was added, and intended to main him, but I did not enjoy his playstyle. Legion looked good, so I tried them out, and was pretty happy from then on. Helped me learn the basics, as well as some advanced trickery. Now, at least when I play other Killers, my experience with Legion kicks in and I can focus more on how their power works rather than concern myself with basic Killer play.

  • @M1_gamer said:

    Freddy since day 1 of his release and still is. Nothing will make me not main my boi.

    A person of culture.

  • Wraith, and he's still my main...I love my Bing Bong Boi

    (although I am playing an awful lot of Legion at the present time as well)

  • @eleventbh said:

    Wraith and Nurse as well... it wasn't as hard as it seems though, rank 20's are pretty easy to kill as Nurse if ya know what you're doing.

    I miss being rank 20...

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Hillbilly was the first killer I ever played because he reminded me of Bubba. Found out Bubba was a DLC like a week later and bought him the same day :p

    Nice! Yeah they're pretty similar

  • @Babawizwiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253245/who-was-your-first-killer-main

    Bought doctor as soon i started playing and got rank 1 with him in 100hrs

    Dang! That's dedication to Doctor

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    Mine was Trapper since I didn't buy killers until there was a sale. Really lucky BBQ was in the shrine.

    The shrine can be super great at times and others the perks suck tbh

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    Pig... She was the first killer I mained. Not the first killer I've ever used though.

    She was my 2nd main and to this day my number 1. I don't know why but I just do better when playing her

  • Originally it was The Pig, Saw was my favorite horror franchise at the time. Then I picked up Texas Chainsaw Massacre, never looked back until Nemesis haha

  • Billy. It was fun and i reached red rank with him, but now im playing him not so often anymore.

  • @SalmonDean said:

    Mine was Michael as I picked the game up around the same time as him being released and as a huge Halloween fan, how could I not? He remained as my main until Deathslinger came out and now I switch between them both depending on whether I want to ๐ŸŽƒ or ๐Ÿค .

    Nice! Michael is super fun to play as, especially when you scare people ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Deathslinger has a cool aesthetic and his power is super good!

  • @Elena said:

    My first main and she continues to be my main to this day is Huntress.

    Ranged playstyle? Able to snipe hatchets from afar? Sounds like my kind of playstyle.

    Admittedly I haven't played killer in ages but when I do, I always go for a Huntress match to begin with.

    Huntress can completely destroy a team. Her ranged can take down survivors so fast! Just wish I could aim better so I could play her

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Nurse lol

    Hmm... your username agrees with you :)

  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    Wraith was going to be the first but Doc came soon after now that Wraith is buffed he is a secondary of mine and a close one at that.

    I'm so glad Wraith got buffed, he was fun before but now he's great!

  • @bingbongboi90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253245/who-was-your-first-killer-main

    Hag, because i knew in that time ruin was a great perk so i was leveling her but then i noticed that i really loved Hex perks like devouring hope so i had acutally a lot of fun with her.

    Then she got eventually switched to bubba and ph

    Devour Hope is amazing if they don't cleanse it. Old ruin was just a pain as survivor ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Mandy said:

    Wraith, and he's still my main...I love my Bing Bong Boi

    (although I am playing an awful lot of Legion at the present time as well)

    Everyone loves Wraith! I don't see him in many games as survivor tho :(

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    Originally it was The Pig, Saw was my favorite horror franchise at the time. Then I picked up Texas Chainsaw Massacre, never looked back until Nemesis haha

    I really hope they don't nerf Nemesis! He seems like a great killer once you get the hang of his ranged

  • Yeah when i first started playing, i still remember encountering nurse for the first time and being like woooooow that's coooooool (considering all i got back then, as a new player at low ranks, was billies and hated them)

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225622#Comment_2225622

    Yeah when i first started playing, i still remember encountering nurse for the first time and being like woooooow that's coooooool (considering all i got back then, as a new player at low ranks, was billies and hated them)

    Yeah her power is super unique and creative!

  • Plague's always been my main, though I played a lot of Wraith too back before I'd unlocked anyone and just had Plague, PH, and the basics (I bought those two DLC with the game.)

  • Myers.


    ....he's not human!!!

  • @vdizzle_111 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225609#Comment_2225609

    I really hope they don't nerd Nemesis! He seems like a great killer once you get the hang of his ranged

    I agree whole heartedly. I think he's pretty balanced

  • Trapper

    Aka Evan ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

  • Mine was Hag followed by Doc. Loved playing those 2.

  • Mine was The Ghost Face. I absolutly loved his appearance, backstory, and gameplay.

  • When I first started on console, I played a lot of Trapper.

    Then when I moved to PC, I became a Nurse main.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Plague's always been my main, though I played a lot of Wraith too back before I'd unlocked anyone and just had Plague, PH, and the basics (I bought those two DLC with the game.)

    Plague is super fun to play! Her perks are great too

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Myers.

    ....he's not human!!!

    Haha I love your username

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    Trapper

    Aka Evan ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

    Poster boy;)

  • It was Wraith (with little spurs of hag now and then) but was for sure wraith 9 out of 10 times

  • @vdizzle_111 said:

    Mine was Doctor, thought he looked really cool so I started playing the game

    Nurse. The only female killer, plus she looked like La Llorona to me.

  • Freddy i buy the game when they put him in and he is the only reason i check the game out with all the change they have done to him im happy they put PH in because right i would have left if PH was not in the game