If you had the chance to remove ONE killer from the game, who would it be?

I'd say Legion, what about you? And why?

Comments

  • Ghostface, because I absolutely despise that guy since his PTB.

  • Nurse because her power literally breaks chase mechanics

  • @GeneralV said:

    Ghostface, because I absolutely despise that guy since his PTB.

    No way. That's so sad to Ghostie

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Nurse because her power literally breaks chase mechanics

    I agree with you on that one but still I'd rather get Legion removed. I really despise that killer

  • I’m ok now. Asked me a year ago and it would have been ghostface. There is a large diversity of killers now, plus cross play to keep me from getting agitated by a particular killer. I started when legion dropped and I HATED them.

  • Either Hag or Twins. One has amazing camping potential and the other slugging (and some camping).

    If I had to pick one, I'd probably say Hag, since her camping potential can completely ruin the experience for the person on hook. At least you got more perks to counter slugging, then camping. And overall her power is kinda boring and outdated.

  • Spirit, with Twins coming in a close second.

  • Ghostface because his mechanic is clunky and inconsistent.

  • Deathslinger.

  • I'm a surv main, so hag

  • Spirit.

    No more 4K with easy gameplay.

  • Probably The Pig. I just don't enjoy playing against her, at all. I hate the trap mechanic and having to go to the puzzle boxes, and I almost always have to go to at least 3 of them to get the trap off. Just not fun or interesting to me and not what I play the game for.

  • Spirit, she’s ######### awful to play against as a survivor and teaches many killers bad habits.

  • Spirit because out of all killers she is the one that requires luck for escaping. For Nurse you need to study hard to master but Spirit is like coss a toin. Either you escape or she gets you and there is no way to counterplay her if she uses Stridor which most of them did. Other than that I dont have any problems with any killer.

  • Keys. Keeps killing my late game.

    Also, leave my Legion alone :C

  • Let's nerf Spirit and get Billy back.

  • The twins.

    The concept is great but the design isn't and I don't know if they could change their power without changing them entirely

  • Bubba! Because of his chainsaw getting buffed and he can sling very far away from his chainsaw.

  • Hag because her power promotes a camping playstyle.

  • Depipster so they can try again and do better than spit on our faces.

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Hag or legion

    I don't see anything wrong with Hag...

  • @NVerde said:

    Probably The Pig. I just don't enjoy playing against her, at all. I hate the trap mechanic and having to go to the puzzle boxes, and I almost always have to go to at least 3 of them to get the trap off. Just not fun or interesting to me and not what I play the game for.

    Same. She'd be the second option for me

  • At one point I would have said ghostface but now I'm more inclined to say twins. Going against them or playing them really isn't fun at all with it revolving around slugging. Plus I just find Victor's hits to be complete BS more than half the time

  • Trickster so I can save us all from facing him

  • Twins, they are literally designed around some of the worst (least fun) strategies in the game.

  • Blight.

    I personally aren't very good with his rush ability. Also, once he became included, it made the Hallowed Blight skins feel less special.

  • Ghost face, I play against him 24/7 and there just isn't anything special abt him when it comes to surv gameplay.

  • No matter how sad they are the Twins are the only killer (besides new freddy) that I don't enjoy playing, so them.

  • @lemonsway said:

    Let's nerf Spirit and get Billy back.

    Agreed

  • @DistortedDream said:

    Hag because her power promotes a camping playstyle.

    So far so many people would wanna remove Hag

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Quentin

    Now that's a good one.

  • @Rougual said:

    Depipster so they can try again and do better than spit on our faces.

    Oh interesting

  • @Entity_Lich94 said:

    At one point I would have said ghostface but now I'm more inclined to say twins. Going against them or playing them really isn't fun at all with it revolving around slugging. Plus I just find Victor's hits to be complete BS more than half the time

    Victor is more annoying than a Stridor Spirit

  • @Hoodied said:

    Trickster so I can save us all from facing him

    It's fun facing him though

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    Twins, they are literally designed around some of the worst (least fun) strategies in the game.

    So many people want Hag and Twins gone from everyone's comments I've read so far

  • Trickster. Spammy broken power with annoying ass noises is not fun.

  • So much Hag hate ;_; my girl...

    I really like all the killers but if I had to pick one it would be Trickster. I loved how he looks and his laugh but being bombarded with knives feels meh.

  • @FancyMrB said:

    So much Hag hate ;_; my girl...

    I really like all the killers but if I had to pick one it would be Trickster. I loved how he looks and his laugh but being bombarded with knives feels meh.

    Sadly so many want Hag gone. I don't agree with Trickster getting removed though

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214082#Comment_2214082

    Sadly so many want Hag gone. I don't agree with Trickster getting removed though

    Hahaha I don't want anyone removed. If I had to pick one tho it would be him sadly ^^"

    I really enoy playing all the killers but he is one I haven't been able to grasp yet and also playing aginst him hasn't felt good.

  • Nurse definitely.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @DwightyTighties190 said:

    Spirit. Possibly the worst designed killer in the game in that they give no information as to what they are doing and the survivors give her all the information besides looking at them.

    Hag, Spirit, Ghostface, TWINS & Nurse - most people want them gone.

  • Hard choice, but fun wise and perk wise i would say : Legion

  • @Adeloo said:

    Hard choice, but fun wise and perk wise i would say : Legion

    Yus.

  • Twins. Sorry to the people who enjoy them (all 5 of them!), but yeah Twins. I feel like removing Nurse would make the game easier to balance overall, but Nurse is also such a big part of the game that removing her would feel wrong. Twins on the other hand aren't fun to play against, they aren't fun to play as for most people, either. Balancing them is a nightmare. Kick Victor, and kick charlotte too while we're at it.

  • Spirit or deathslinger

  • @KingFrost said:

    Twins. Sorry to the people who enjoy them (all 5 of them!), but yeah Twins. I feel like removing Nurse would make the game easier to balance overall, but Nurse is also such a big part of the game that removing her would feel wrong. Twins on the other hand aren't fun to play against, they aren't fun to play as for most people, either. Balancing them is a nightmare. Kick Victor, and kick charlotte too while we're at it.

    Sad but ok. The last bit of your comment just kinda made me laugh.

‹ 1 2