If you had the chance to remove ONE killer from the game, who would it be?

I'd say Legion, what about you? And why?

Comments

  • @Dito175 said:

    Spirit or deathslinger

    O, why Deathslinger?

  • I wish I could answer, but I can't decide ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Paina said:

    I wish I could answer, but I can't decide ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Name them all.

  • Either bring back old Freddy or remove him. There is no point in playing him because of how boring he is.

    Let's pretend they bring back old Freddy, then I'd probably say Legion. He is utterly boring and weak as well. A Legion on Asylum or Mothers Dwelling isn't a threat at all.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Ghostface, because I absolutely despise that guy since his PTB.

    says the one with the freddy pfp

  • Definitely Wraith. I can't stand him.

  • Well, says the one with... the jail pfp?

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Hag or legion

    Same for me. I hate with a passion Hag and Legion.

    (And I know it sounds weird, but I love being against Nurse. If it's a super good one, I'm dead, but an average one is fun to go against as I'm an average Survivor. The mind games are fun to me, and I feel it was super close when I got caught.)

  • Doc. Easy one for me.

  • Twins they are just boring on both sides

  • @onemind said:

    Twins they are just boring on both sides

    Well I will definitely miss Victor if he had to get removed.

  • Trickster because I don't want anyone removed. If I had to pick it would be trickster because we already have killers with powers that are better yet so similar to his.

  • Twins. You barely get bloodpoints and most games just safety or lose a pip so feels like waste of time. They're designed for strategies players constantly complain about.

  • Legion.

    I think they're super boring both as and against them and, on top of that, their power is so controversial that the thought of a rework makes my brain hurt. (I'll eat my words if the devs do it right)

  • @bm33 said:

    Twins. You barely get bloodpoints and most games just safety or lose a pip so feels like waste of time. They're designed for strategies players constantly complain about.

    Twins would have to be first place in killers that need to go, this is from reading everyone's comments

  • @Trwth said:

    Legion.

    I think they're super boring both as and against them and, on top of that, their power is so controversial that the thought of a rework makes my brain hurt. (I'll eat my words if the devs do it right)

    Right on

  • I just hate him, i feel that the only option against him is hoping he misses.

  • While I hate legion he spends too much time in my rear view for to be deleted. Meanwhile, Freddy bores me into a trance like state that makes me a meme zombie dead too soon. So I guess Freddy.

  • @whammigobambam said:

    While I hate legion he spends too much time in my rear view for to be deleted. Meanwhile, Freddy bores me into a trance like state that makes me a meme zombie dead too soon. So I guess Freddy.

    Freddy main here and reading that was quite sad. Legion would have been better off.

  • Spirit or Nurse. They both break the game but at least Nurse takes a lot more skill and personally I would prefer Spirit gone because you see way less Nurses.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Spirit or Nurse. They both break the game but at least Nurse takes a lot more skill and personally I would prefer Spirit gone because you see way less Nurses.

    Same, if I had to choose between those two I'd choose Spirit. She's better off gone

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Legion and it's not even close. Edgy teenagers with a stupid and unskillful power that contribute nothing to the game except bringing other edgy teenagers to the game.

    Agreed.

  • None of them, since the killers are mostly fine. I honestly kind of hate threads like these that exist solely for negativity.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214262#Comment_2214262

    Well I will definitely miss Victor if he had to get removed.

    We can keep victor adoption

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214477#Comment_2214477

    Freddy main here and reading that was quite sad. Legion would have been better off.

    To be honest I'll take the old power back over deletion. I love the movies this version of him just causes me sadness and the lullaby is so droll. Believe me, I really tried to find things to like..

  • Just get rid of that ugly creature known as the Hag.

  • Legion makes sense, although Doctornis close behind

  • @TreMonkeys said:

    None of them, since the killers are mostly fine. I honestly kind of hate threads like these that exist solely for negativity.

    If you don't got an answer then just simply don't comment under this thread at all. It ain't for folks like you. Nobody's sharing negativity, just their thoughts.

  • @GannTM said:

    Just get rid of that ugly creature known as the Hag.

    Ugly creature?!

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214531#Comment_2214531

    If you don't got an answer then just simply don't comment under this thread at all. It ain't for folks like you. Nobody's sharing negativity, just their thoughts.

    Ah yes, nobody is sharing negativity by basically just saying "Oh remove this killer, I'm not going to offer an actually good reason why, and all the people who main this killer can just ######### off I guess." What if I said that I think there are some survivors who should be removed? Dwight is annoying and basic, Claudette has Self-Care, Meg has Sprint Burst which should be removed, Jake can sabotage hooks easily and counters Doctor almost completely and has Iron Will, Nea is toxic, Laurie's perks are OP and should be removed forever, Ace is too loud and gets OP items, Bill is also too loud and has Unbreakable, Feng is annoying and bunny skin should be deleted, David has the super annoying Dead Hard, Quentin is ugly and can open exit tickets too easily, Tapp has the OP Detective's Hunch, Kate has the annoying toxic perk Dance with Me, Adam can escape from hooks too easily, Jeff counters aura reading, Head On is toxic, Ash talking is annoying, and I could go on but it's getting boring. Point is, I want all survivors removed. At least I gave reasons.

  • In all honesty? Freddy.

    His power is bland now (old Freddy was way more creative), his perks are trash and it's not even the Freddy we all collectively love.

    If it means we also get rid of Quentin and Badham, I don't care. Quentin's perks are among the worst and Badham is atrocious.

  • @TreMonkeys said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214576#Comment_2214576

    Ah yes, nobody is sharing negativity by basically just saying "Oh remove this killer, I'm not going to offer an actually good reason why, and all the people who main this killer can just ######### off I guess." What if I said that I think there are some survivors who should be removed? Dwight is annoying and basic, Claudette has Self-Care, Meg has Sprint Burst which should be removed, Jake can sabotage hooks easily and counters Doctor almost completely and has Iron Will, Nea is toxic, Laurie's perks are OP and should be removed forever, Ace is too loud and gets OP items, Bill is also too loud and has Unbreakable, Feng is annoying and bunny skin should be deleted, David has the super annoying Dead Hard, Quentin is ugly and can open exit tickets too easily, Tapp has the OP Detective's Hunch, Kate has the annoying toxic perk Dance with Me, Adam can escape from hooks too easily, Jeff counters aura reading, Head On is toxic, Ash talking is annoying, and I could go on but it's getting boring. Point is, I want all survivors removed. See how dumb it is. At least I gave reasons.

    This thread was for just for fun and especially nothing to be taken serious about. It's not like any killer is ACTUALLY going to get removed. I asked the question because I was curious as to what people would answer me back with and I enjoy reading their responses. Honestly, if this kind of thread doesn't interest you then don't comment. This is the FORUMS. I don't see anything negative about this thread.

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    In all honesty? Freddy.

    His power is bland now (old Freddy was way more creative), his perks are trash and it's not even the Freddy we all collectively love.

    If it means we also get rid of Quentin and Badham, I don't care. Quentin's perks are among the worst and Badham is atrocious.

    I agree, coming from someone who mains him. Keep the map though... Badham's one of my favorites.

1 2 โ€บ