Order your Dwight today!

PicsArt_05-24-01.44.33.jpg

Each one personally bullied to perfection!

Comments

  • I'd like to buy a Dwight so I can raise it into a beautiful, independent survivor who will become the greatest of all time <3

  • Only if he's life sized.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I'd like to buy a Dwight so I can raise it into a beautiful, independent survivor who will become the greatest of all time <3

    image.png

    rt to scare dwight mains

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I'd like to buy a Dwight so I can raise it into a beautiful, independent survivor who will become the greatest of all time <3

    Sounds like a difficult path for rasing a Dwight, I personally suggest just ditching him in the forest with some moonshine.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2211994#Comment_2211994

    We shall start a sport.

    Dwight fights.

    We have to raise Dwight's and find the most superior one.

    We all stand around the ring chanting "Dwight! Dwight! Dwight! Dwight!"

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    Only if he's life sized.

    Shipping will take 3-4 days with life size

  • I would like to place a order for a meghead

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2211994#Comment_2211994

    We shall start a sport.

    Dwight fights.

    We have to raise Dwight's and find the most superior one.

    And we can train our Dwights with different Dwight traits and they will compete in different Dwight competetions

  • Do they come with accessories? I'd like my Dwight gift-wrapped with a Hawaiian hat, if at all possible. I promise he will live a very fulfilling life with lots of lockers and unbothered mechanical repair.

  • Forget a dating sim, this is the spin-off everyone wants.

  • Sponsored by Autohaven Wreckers and announced by the Legion

  • @Laluzi said:

    Do they come with accessories? I'd like my Dwight gift-wrapped with a Hawaiian hat, if at all possible. I promise he will live a very fulfilling life with lots of lockers and unbothered mechanical repair.

    They do, it will cost an extra 20 bucks tho

  • Will one help me survive, or will it throw the game just to unhook me?

    If it's the first one, I'll take it. If it's the second one, I'll still take it cause he's a cutie <3

  • @glitchboi said:

    Will one help me survive, or will it throw the game just to unhook me?

    If it's the first one, I'll take it. If it's the second one, I'll still take it cause he's a cutie <3

    It's a gamble, depends on how well you treat your Dwight!

  • Only $19.99, must be 18 years or older to order

  • Please people, remember that most of the Dwights this person is selling were NOT acquired humanely.

    We Dwights are timid creatures with feelings.

    We are meant to be free-ranged souls, to be admired from a distance as we graze near our personally selected lockers. Approaching even one of us in the wild results in us quickly withdrawing into said locker, which can then unfortunately be locked tight by a Viktor until auctioned off. We are not allowed to leave the locker until sold, and that can have a negative effect on our mentality by dissuading us from using them for safety again in the future.

    As a Dwight player myself, I feel it is necessary to speak out against the slavery of my fellow locker-huggers, and the treatment we endure prior to sale. I also wanted to bring light to the employment of children in this trade (Viktor), which is also morally distressing.

    Do the right thing instead, and give Dwights every hatch you see in-game as both a killer and a survivor.

    #DwightLivesMatter

  • Some assembly required? I really hate when my dwight shows up all broken and needs to be put together


    Also someone should make a used car salesman meme where its the sales man smacking dwight saying this dwight can hide in so many lockers.

  • Hey!! Wait a minute!! this has to be a scam, I didn't pay anything and got one for free just 5 minutes ago at Coldwind Farm, maybe they're just giving them away because they cant sell them anymore.

  • @Beaburd said:

    Please people, remember that most of the Dwights this person is selling were NOT acquired humanely.

    We Dwights are timid creatures with feelings.

    We are meant to be free-ranged souls, to be admired from a distance as we graze near our personally selected lockers. Approaching even one of us in the wild results in us quickly withdrawing into said locker, which can then unfortunately be locked tight by a Viktor until auctioned off. We are not allowed to leave the locker until sold, and that can have a negative effect on our mentality by dissuading us from using them for safety again in the future.

    As a Dwight player myself, I feel it is necessary to speak out against the slavery of my fellow locker-huggers, and the treatment we endure prior to sale. I also wanted to bring light to the employment of children in this trade (Viktor), which is also morally distressing.

    Do the right thing instead, and give Dwights every hatch you see in-game as both a killer and a survivor.

    #DwightLivesMatter

    This is extremely distressing news. The child definitely a man labor in this trade aside, the methods used for Dwight farming often produce 'defective' Dwights - ones with severe post-traumatic locker disorder, which will no longer display the charming behaviors endemic to the species and shy away from lockers, especially when watched. Some will be too scarred by the experience to even approach generators. This frequently leads to abandonment of these Dwights by irresponsible owners, who are left to urban evade through the outer corners of the map and possibly be abducted by the Entity.

    (I laughed so hard at this. My only regret is that I have but one like to give you.)

  • @Mysticwarriormj said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212007#Comment_2212007

    Some assembly required? I really hate when my dwight shows up all broken and needs to be put together

    Also someone should make a used car salesman meme where its the sales man smacking dwight saying this dwight can hide in so many lockers.

    Lmao be like "This baby can hop in and out of lockers so fast that once he hops in the naked eye can't see him leave!"

  • This content has been removed.
  • Can you milk 'em? Ain't too many cows here in Coldwind farm anymore...

  • Human trafficking of the Dweets? I am outraged. OUTRAGED!!!!


  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2211994#Comment_2211994

    We shall start a sport.

    Dwight fights.

    We have to raise Dwight's and find the most superior one.

    The first rule of dwight club is...

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Human trafficking of the Dweets? I am outraged. OUTRAGED!!!!

    Hey, I got to feed my family some how!

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    Can you milk 'em? Ain't too many cows here in Coldwind farm anymore...

    Perfect for milking! It's nutritious!

  • @DwightyTighties190 said:

    Hello, do the Dwights come with basic training? I don’t want him to take other dwights lockers home without permission.

    They do! I sell only the best Dwights!

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Hey!! Wait a minute!! this has to be a scam, I didn't pay anything and got one for free just 5 minutes ago at Coldwind Farm, maybe they're just giving them away because they cant sell them anymore.

    How dare you have the audacity to call my business a scam! One probably just got loose!

  • @Beaburd said:

    Please people, remember that most of the Dwights this person is selling were NOT acquired humanely.

    We Dwights are timid creatures with feelings.

    We are meant to be free-ranged souls, to be admired from a distance as we graze near our personally selected lockers. Approaching even one of us in the wild results in us quickly withdrawing into said locker, which can then unfortunately be locked tight by a Viktor until auctioned off. We are not allowed to leave the locker until sold, and that can have a negative effect on our mentality by dissuading us from using them for safety again in the future.

    As a Dwight player myself, I feel it is necessary to speak out against the slavery of my fellow locker-huggers, and the treatment we endure prior to sale. I also wanted to bring light to the employment of children in this trade (Viktor), which is also morally distressing.

    Do the right thing instead, and give Dwights every hatch you see in-game as both a killer and a survivor.

    #DwightLivesMatter

    I raise these Dwights with passion and care! My Dwights are all in great condition and have lived a healthy life! I may gather Dwights from their natural habitat but I make sure they are raised right. My Dwight farm has been family own for generations and we've only had one Dwight sadly pass on this farm. (He got stuck in a locker)

  • image.png

    from @yasuyukisat on Twitter.


  • Sold only on Tinder, and Only fans

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Sold only on Tinder, and Only fans

    No tinder, only Only Fans 😏

  • This content has been removed.
  • I want a dwight please.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    I want a dwight please.

    Only because you said please

  • @DwightyTighties190 said:

    Are the Dwights sexually active? I’m thinking about getting two, but I don't want to come home and find a third locker.

    They are but neutering is an option!