Saving Bloodpoints Tome 7 Level 2

Here is my guide to save as many Bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archives.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1621437308699.png

Thanks for the help @Weck. You saved Christmas!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You were warp speed on this one. Thanks as usual!

  • @Bwsted said:

    You were warp speed on this one. Thanks as usual!

    I needed to wait 10 minutes before I could even see the challenges lol

    I thought it was going to be worse but it wasn't too bad. As soon as you identify which challenges are at dead ends then it's a lot easier to find the path.

  • I don't understand the point of this.

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't understand the point of this.

    It shows the necessary route to take for completing challenges and saving them until you really want to use them. It can be used for when the RE chapter comes out and you wanna spend a lot of a bloodpoints right away.

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't understand the point of this.

    imagine you have every perk unlocked, every character at P3, and every character has every perk.

    now imagine they've announced they're doing a resident evil collaboration and they'll be introducing, at least, a new killer and a new survivor.

    now imagine that bloodpoints are capped at 1,000,000, but you'll need many more than that to P3 the new characters and get every perk on them.

  • Thanks broski, you're a real bro. Or sis. Or neither. Ajfjidkaoqpqpdjs

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't understand the point of this.

    If your like me who is excited for a new chapter coming up and want to save bloodpoints for it then here's a way to save more than the typical 1 million.

    For newer players they won't probably use this but players like me who have every perk unlocked like doing stuff like this.

    You need to reach the end of the level to unlock the next level when it's released. So I make sure I reach the end, while completing challenges and not collecting their rewards along the way.

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't understand the point of this.

    Unless you have everyting unlocked on everyone already you aren't supposed to.

    It's for people who like to bank on BPs for chapter release so they can put more BP into new killer right away since they don't need BP for anything else (usually).

  • Isn't that one in the bottom right corner inaccessible on this path?

  • @Laluzi said:

    Isn't that one in the bottom right corner inaccessible on this path?

    You can go backwards from the end of the level. It's hard to see here but zoom in and you'll see it

  • Perfection as always, Cas! <3

  • Thank you once again! :)

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't understand the point of this.

    From what I understand it's so you can save blood points for the new Resident Evil Chapter next month.

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't understand the point of this.


    I have every perk unlocked on every killer, and every perk on 2 survivors. I have 4 killers at P3 and don't really care about Prestige much anyway.


    So now what i do is, just before the chapter comes out, i cap my bloodpoints at 1 million. I store up 3 rituals (hopefully worth 60k each). I save 8k shards. and then i save bloodpoints for 3 tiers of the rift while still making sure i complete each tier, so collecting as little bloodpoints as possible.


    So now, when the new killer comes out:

    • Spend 1 million bloodpoints + the rituals to get to level 50, prioritizing bloodpoint perks and cheapest routes along with 2x offerings.
    • Play the new killer and use up all by 2x bloodpoint offerings that i got.
    • Prestige the killer after spending all offerings or getting 1mil bloodpoints
    • Spend bloodpoints + tome I + II to get to 50
    • Repeat and prestige killer
    • Spend bloodpoints + Tome III to get to 50
    • Repeat and prestige killer
    • Spend Bloodpoints + Shards to get to 50
    • I now have a P3 killer at level 50.

    Since i generally only play the new killer exclusively with no addons until i unlock everything, by the time they are P3 i have a good understanding of how the killer works and know which perks to go for to rush to a decent build. After i have a decent build i just play them until i get all the perks. After i get all the perks on them, i use tome level IV to start getting the new perks on my favorite killers first, then on the rest of them.


    Usually after 2 weeks, i have the new killer at P3, with every perk, the new survivor at level 40, with the new perks for that survivor on my main survivor, and every killer now has the new perks from the new killer.


    After that i play until i hit level 70 with the tome and usually take a break until the next one comes out. During which i'll prestige an older killer while i save bloodpoints again for the new chapter and repeat the process for the next new killer/tome.

  • Thanks Cash Money

  • this needs to be pinned ASAP

  • Thanks again!

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to save as many Bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archives.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PPAJHUUNGMHZ/sketch-1621437308699.png

    Thanks for the help @Weck. You saved Christmas!

    Thank you so much m8, sadly I don't have Zarina and I've used my Iris do buy Ace (I'm doing old tomes to save BPS for (possibly)- Lady ̶b̶o̶o̶b̶a̶ Dimitrescu), so I'll hold it for now.

  • @deckyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199351#Comment_2199351

    imagine you have every perk unlocked, every character at P3, and every character has every perk.

    now imagine they've announced they're doing a resident evil collaboration and they'll be introducing, at least, a new killer and a new survivor.

    now imagine that bloodpoints are capped at 1,000,000, but you'll need many more than that to P3 the new characters and get every perk on them.

    Considering the grind I consider this statement as a urban legend. HAHAHAHAH

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199365#Comment_2199365

    Considering the grind I consider this statement as a urban legend. HAHAHAHAH

    It doesn't take as long as you think, but it is definitely longer than it should be. At almost 1500 hours i probably could have P3'd everyone if i cared about prestige. But i do have every perk unlocked on every killer.

  • Thank you, the previous one helped me a lot, hopefully I can do this one too

  • Capture.JPG

    @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250782/saving-bloodpoints-tome-7-level-2

    Thank you so much m8, sadly I don't have Zarina and I've used my Iris do buy Ace (I'm doing old tomes to save BPS for (possibly)- Lady ̶b̶o̶o̶b̶a̶ Dimitrescu), so I'll hold it for now.

    This is a route that also preserves 14 challenges (even better than in the original post, it preserves all Master challenges, allowing you to stockpile more bloodpoints). It so happens that you can circumvent the Zarina challenge with this one.

  • @Alionis said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7L7ZH4GVG3VM/capture-jpg.jpg

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2200464#Comment_2200464

    This is a route that also preserves 14 challenges (even better than in the original post, it preserves all Master challenges, allowing you to stockpile more bloodpoints). It so happens that you can circumvent the Zarina challenge with this one.

    Love you <3

  • @Alionis said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7L7ZH4GVG3VM/capture-jpg.jpg

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2200464#Comment_2200464

    This is a route that also preserves 14 challenges (even better than in the original post, it preserves all Master challenges, allowing you to stockpile more bloodpoints). It so happens that you can circumvent the Zarina challenge with this one.

    I may be wrong but I believe they are the same amount of points saved. The middle challenge that you collect which I save is the same amount of bloodpoints as a master challenge.

    From what I see that's the only real difference between my path and yours. Someone can confirm for me if that challenge (think it's a glyth) is the same as a master challenge reward wise.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202081#Comment_2202081

    I may be wrong but I believe they are the same amount of points saved. The middle challenge that you collect which I save is the same amount of bloodpoints as a master challenge.

    From what I see that's the only real difference between my path and yours. Someone can confirm for me if that challenge (think it's a glyth) is the same as a master challenge reward wise.

    You're right, I forgot that the glyph challenge gives the same reward as a master one.

  • @Alionis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202577#Comment_2202577

    You're right, I forgot that the glyph challenge gives the same reward as a master one.

    That's grand 👍 just wanted to make sure

  • Stupid question: But do you still get rift shards if you do the challenges after the next level of the tome opens?

  • @KingFrost said:

    Stupid question: But do you still get rift shards if you do the challenges after the next level of the tome opens?

    No. So you get the points but the rift shards you don't get if you wait till the new tome opens

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207549#Comment_2207549

    No. So you get the points but the rift shards you don't get if you wait till the new tome opens

    I think he meant the next level of the current tome (1-2-3-4), not the next entire tome.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207753#Comment_2207753

    I think he meant the next level of the current tome (1-2-3-4), not the next entire tome.

    I'm dumb lol your probably right, I just misread it

  • @Midori_21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207753#Comment_2207753

    I think he meant the next level of the current tome (1-2-3-4), not the next entire tome.

    Yes, I did. I want to save points for the RE chapter, but i also want the rift points so I can reduce the grind a bit. (Though I'm already Tier 28, so I'm doing okay)

  • Top toast!

    Sorry mate, I'm all done, but realised I've forgotten to +rep!

    :D