More reasons why Lady Dimitrescu is going to be the new Killer

REASONS WHY

So I have been doing some research and here is what I found

  •  For at least seventy years between the 1950s and 2020s, she was tied to a series of violent homicides.

That sounds like basic killer material, right?

  • Dimitrescu was a follower of a Satanic witch-cult which practiced vampirism and human sacrifice, possibly for sustenance

Human sacrifice? Hmm... sounds familiar. This would mean Dimitrescu would want to be a part of the entity's realm other than fight it. Once again, sounds like killer material to me.

  • According to the RE wiki "Dimitrescu's origins are presently a mystery, in particular the questions of her age, and whether she was born with a Progenitor disease or contracted it later."
  • Among Dimitrescu's traits post-infection is the ability to elongate her fingernails into razor-sharp claws.
  • DBD easter Egg in the Dimitrescu Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSli18sLPJE
  • There is also a wonderful video comparing hight to other DBD characters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnovu1QdSw
  • She can always bend trough doors like she does in the game

Just these things make Dimitrescu the perfect killer material for this game.

Just look how good she can fit in the game, she looks similar to plague in height and body.

Plus if you think she is too tall for the game and they can't change her Demo is literally 7-10 feet tall about the same height as Dimitrescu and they changed his hight

It's also a easy money grab

EDIT, For people saying the chapter is developed about a year before the release, the RE 8 trailer was released in June 2020 and Lady Dimitrescu appeared in it, people started talking about her long before RE 8 released. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NEhQL6qxHM

Comments

  • @JovialCub said:

    But we already have someone with claw hands....

    you're gonna say that while using myers as an icon? how many killers use a knife in this game, dude.

  • After playing Resident Evil Village I doubt she will be the killer because of the little screen time she has.

  • It is already confirmed we will get Brad as a survivor and Giant Moth as the killer, both from original RE2.

  • @PureHostility said:

    It is already confirmed we will get Brad as a survivor and Giant Moth as the killer, both from original RE2.

    Source?

    Edit: Just looked it up, nevermind it's a joke.

    Curse my lack of knowledge of Resident Evil.

  • @deckyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2193154#Comment_2193154

    you're gonna say that while using myers as an icon? how many killers use a knife in this game, dude.

    As much as I don't find Lady D interesting at all, the "we've already got someone with claw hands" is an incredibly weak argument.

    We have two chainsaw killers.

    Two killers with katanas.

    Like half the roster or something uses some form of knife.

    I'd say Freddy, Demo, and Hag all have claws. Freddy's are just attached to glove.

  • I don't know anything from RE aside from watching gameplays of RE7 and RE8.

    I'm just excited to see people excited and theorizing !

    and since i like to had stuff to the tinfoal hat club i'll leave it here : (this is just to had my grain of salt into theories, you may take this seriously or as a joke, it's up to you ! )

    • Élodie's latest skin has a hat similar to Lady Dimetrescu
    • Kate's cosmetic from mobile as a moon symbol on her forehead similar to D's daughters have flowers
    • Plague new outfit has a bird shaped mask similar to Mother Miranda's


  • The Killer is named "The Tyrant" or we RIOT!!!

  • Time to completely dethrone all of these...again



    Demogorgon wasn't shrunk at all, Adult Demogorgons can be between 6-10 feet according to Stranger things Fandom while the Season 1 Demogorgon was 9-10 feet, our Demogorgon is 6-10, a 6 foot Demogorgon can fit through shack (And the D & D demogorgon is 18 feet tall, thought that was cool to learn about)


    Lady D doesn't fit dbd at all solely because her being 9'6, her bending through shack would look way too funny, and fear factor (Before someone says trickster or Clown's elephant cosmetic aren't scary, real killers don't go around looking like trapper, they look like average joes), she was literally designed to be the phrase "sex sells".

    Human Sacrifice is for sustenance, she wouldn't even fit dbd's Lore where as The Entity needs sacrifices to feed off of survivors hope, I think she would want it over the entity

    Nemesis however kills for a specific target S.T.A.R.S, meaning he could possibly be manipulated by the entity to kill survivors, is far more interesting cause he literally has an RPG and tentacles that attack from the ground


    I doubt Lady D will enter the game, her sisters possibly but not Lady D

  • @fogdonkey said:

    The devs have confirmed that the new killer is NOT lady Dimitrescu.

    Source? I find it hard to believe that the devs would confirm or deny anyone before the actual reveal.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    As a non Resident Evil fan who has really only watched people play RE7 and RE8.

    Lady D is so, so boring. There's nothing special about her. She's tall. She's hot (debatable). She has claws. Her personality is incredibly generic. Cool? I don't know anything about the older Resi Evil games, but I sincerely hope they choose Mr. X or Nemesis because they at least look more visually interesting. Keep in mind, this is all subjective. If you like Lady Dimtestricu, more power to you. Opinions are opinions. I personally thought she was a huge disappointment from all the hype, and continues to be.

    I also sincerely doubt it will be Lady D. The 'teaser' when Resi Evil announced it on their livestream had a male survivor (Felix, in specific) and a bunch of generic zombie sounds, and an Umbrella charm. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen Lady D has little to nothing to do with generic zombies or Umbrella.

    Sounds like you really want Lady D, and that's fine. But there is little to no evidence other than hearsay to say it will be Lady D.

    all re goes back to umbrella. Well actually maybe even farther back.

  • @fogdonkey said:

    The devs have confirmed that the new killer is NOT lady Dimitrescu.

    This the second time you said this and have still provided no evidence.

  • She's a nobody mini-boss who dies an hour into the game.. she is NOT the killer

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2194233#Comment_2194233

    This the second time you said this and have still provided no evidence.

    Some DBD dev commented on a twitter post, but it was deleted later.

  • The most BHVR thing they could do is not give us Mr X or Nemesis, I'm fully ready to be disappointed by getting a non iconic character to represent one of my favorite old school games of all time, if they give us the iconic ones I'll shut my mouth and never complain again lol I would be truly shocked if they actually did something that good

  • @fogdonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2194869#Comment_2194869

    Some DBD dev commented on a twitter post, but it was deleted later.

    Pic or it didn't happen.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    The most BHVR thing they could do is not give us Mr X or Nemesis, I'm fully ready to be disappointed by getting a non iconic character to represent one of my favorite old school games of all time, if they give us the iconic ones I'll shut my mouth and never complain again lol I would be truly shocked if they actually did something that good

    Silent Hill chapter

  • I'm sorry , I'm confused on what that has to do with the Resident Evil chapter? I like the old silent hill games but resident evil was always a go to for me, I'm just really hoping we get an iconic character from that franchise instead of a new character that hasn't established themselves in the franchise yet

  • Bookmarking another for next Tuesday "told you so" -list.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2194900#Comment_2194900

    I'm sorry , I'm confused on what that has to do with the Resident Evil chapter? I like the old silent hill games but resident evil was always a go to for me, I'm just really hoping we get an iconic character from that franchise instead of a new character that hasn't established themselves in the franchise yet

    I know, I just wanted to point out how perfect that chapter is :)

  • I mean the only disappointment is coming from the user them selves,people may not like the The Twins or Trickster design wise ,but there still pretty strong and balanced the only thing people truly we're upset about is no maps.I don't think you should be so worried.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    As a non Resident Evil fan who has really only watched people play RE7 and RE8.

    Lady D is so, so boring. There's nothing special about her. She's tall. She's hot (debatable). She has claws. Her personality is incredibly generic. Cool? I don't know anything about the older Resi Evil games, but I sincerely hope they choose Mr. X or Nemesis because they at least look more visually interesting. Keep in mind, this is all subjective. If you like Lady Dimtestricu, more power to you. Opinions are opinions. I personally thought she was a huge disappointment from all the hype, and continues to be.

    I also sincerely doubt it will be Lady D. The 'teaser' when Resi Evil announced it on their livestream had a male survivor (Felix, in specific) and a bunch of generic zombie sounds, and an Umbrella charm. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen Lady D has little to nothing to do with generic zombies or Umbrella.

    Sounds like you really want Lady D, and that's fine. But there is little to no evidence other than hearsay to say it will be Lady D.

    I actually disagree, I feel like she lived up to her hype, and while her personality is super special, it has enough flair to make her memorable, especially with her voice actor. Do I wish we got a little more of Lady D? Yes, but to say that there's nothing special to her is very debatable and a large stretch.

  • @JimboMason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2193143#Comment_2193143

    I actually disagree, I feel like she lived up to her hype, and while her personality is super special, it has enough flair to make her memorable, especially with her voice actor. Do I wish we got a little more of Lady D? Yes, but to say that there's nothing special to her is very debatable and a large stretch.

    Hey, then more power to you. I'm glad you could take enjoyment from something I didn't. I just didn't find her all too interesting, and find a lot of people only want her in because of her sex appeal. If she gets in, I won't really complain, but I won't particularly like it either. I'm sure BHVR can do something with her, if that's the character they choose. I'll be happy for everyone who did want her in, but I personally would prefer someone else.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2194991#Comment_2194991

    Hey, then more power to you. I'm glad you could take enjoyment from something I didn't. I just didn't find her all too interesting, and find a lot of people only want her in because of her sex appeal. If she gets in, I won't really complain, but I won't particularly like it either. I'm sure BHVR can do something with her, if that's the character they choose. I'll be happy for everyone who did want her in, but I personally would prefer someone else.

    I agree, as much as I think Lady D is interesting, I don't think she should be the killer, and that we should hand over the role to Nemesis, since he's such an icon of the series and that I feel like he can fit in dbd even though he lacks a conscience

  • @JimboMason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195008#Comment_2195008

    I agree, as much as I think Lady D is interesting, I don't think she should be the killer, and that we should hand over the role to Nemesis, since he's such an icon of the series and that I feel like he can fit in dbd even though he lacks a conscience

    I admittedly don't know much about Resi Evil, but I know I find Nemesis' visual design more interesting. I know he has a rocket launcher, which would... Be hard to incorporate into DbD, but I'm sure there are other things he can do.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    one thing, SHE IS TOO TALL

    No

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195014#Comment_2195014

    I admittedly don't know much about Resi Evil, but I know I find Nemesis' visual design more interesting. I know he has a rocket launcher, which would... Be hard to incorporate into DbD, but I'm sure there are other things he can do.

    The rocket launcher is a small part, same with the flamethrower. If Nemesis is the new killer I'm guessing his power will deal with his tentacles or his brute strength as opposed to try to incorporate one of the weapons he can pick up. If they focus on his strength with a crushing or rushing type of power it opens it up more to include cosmetics for Mr. X, and many of the other tyrant series B.O.W.s.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195021#Comment_2195021

    The rocket launcher is a small part, same with the flamethrower. If Nemesis is the new killer I'm guessing his power will deal with his tentacles or his brute strength as opposed to try to incorporate one of the weapons he can pick up. If they focus on his strength with a crushing or rushing type of power it opens it up more to include cosmetics for Mr. X, and many of the other tyrant series B.O.W.s.

    I think X is going to be the killer.

  • look dude i get it i love big lady too but it's almost definitely not happening

  • I think it's gonna be "The Tyrant" and base cosmetic is gonna be Mr. X (T-103) with sets for Prototyrant T-001, T Series Nemesis, G-Birkin, and possibly some others. The Tyrants were the big bosses and stalkers/patrollers in the first games. Many of the original survivors have gone on to other games later in the series as well so I'm guessing for survivor we're gonna get Chris or Leon since they're the males that have appeared in the most games and if they stranger Things it we'll get Claire or Jill for the female with cosmetics for which ever big name survivors they feel like adding like they did with Cheryl in the Silent Hill chapter or are doing with Steve by bringing in Jonathan Byers. And for a map it'll probably be Raccoon City related since everything comes back to Umbrella and Raccoon City, whether that's the streets, police station, underground lab, sewers, or whatnot.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195148#Comment_2195148

    I think it's gonna be "The Tyrant" and base cosmetic is gonna be Mr. X (T-103) with sets for Prototyrant T-001, T Series Nemesis, G-Birkin, and possibly some others. The Tyrants were the big bosses and stalkers/patrollers in the first games. Many of the original survivors have gone on to other games later in the series as well so I'm guessing for survivor we're gonna get Chris or Leon since they're the males that have appeared in the most games and if they stranger Things it we'll get Claire or Jill for the female with cosmetics for which ever big name survivors they feel like adding like they did with Cheryl in the Silent Hill chapter or are doing with Steve by bringing in Jonathan Byers. And for a map it'll probably be Raccoon City related since everything comes back to Umbrella and Raccoon City, whether that's the streets, police station, underground lab, sewers, or whatnot.

    sorry for my ignorance but Birkin was a tyrant?

  • Not necessarily but to me his early mutations from the G virus have a similarity to the Tyrants in appearance, namely the one giant clawed arm and exposed organ weak spots, that he might as well be called a G Series Tyrant lol

    For that matter too you could probably consider some of the Plagas and Metamycete mutations "Tyrant" mutations and use them as cosmetics for the chapter

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195226#Comment_2195226

    Not necessarily but to me his early mutations from the G virus have a similarity to the Tyrants in appearance, namely the one giant clawed arm and exposed organ weak spots, that he might as well be called a G Series Tyrant lol

    For that matter too you could probably consider some of the Plagas and Metamycete mutations "Tyrant" mutations and use them as cosmetics for the chapter

    if you're talking strictly lore wise, no, Birkin, Plagas and Mutamycete infected are not tyrants, but a lot of the time they fulfill similar roles. hell, lady d has a flower over the spot where her heart is and the claw hand thingy, much like tyrants without power limiters, but as far as i know she isn't infected with the t-virus.

  • Just stop it I'm tired of arguing with you

  • That doesn't make what I'm saying wrong/invalid.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195231#Comment_2195231

    if you're talking strictly lore wise, no, Birkin, Plagas and Mutamycete infected are not tyrants, but a lot of the time they fulfill similar roles. hell, lady d has a flower over the spot where her heart is and the claw hand thingy, much like tyrants without power limiters, but as far as i know she isn't infected with the t-virus.

    I think she's infected with the original strand the progenitor virus, isn't village supposed to be where it all started.The houses that built Umbrella?

    @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195148#Comment_2195148

    I think it's gonna be "The Tyrant" and base cosmetic is gonna be Mr. X (T-103) with sets for Prototyrant T-001, T Series Nemesis, G-Birkin, and possibly some others. The Tyrants were the big bosses and stalkers/patrollers in the first games. Many of the original survivors have gone on to other games later in the series as well so I'm guessing for survivor we're gonna get Chris or Leon since they're the males that have appeared in the most games and if they stranger Things it we'll get Claire or Jill for the female with cosmetics for which ever big name survivors they feel like adding like they did with Cheryl in the Silent Hill chapter or are doing with Steve by bringing in Jonathan Byers. And for a map it'll probably be Raccoon City related since everything comes back to Umbrella and Raccoon City, whether that's the streets, police station, underground lab, sewers, or whatnot.

    I like that theory ,but would be very generic not to give the actual personality to the character.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195250#Comment_2195250

    I think she's infected with the original strand the progenitor virus, isn't village supposed to be where it all started.The houses that built Umbrella?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195223#Comment_2195223

    I like that theory ,but i would be very generic not to give the actual personality to the character.

    No, Spencer got his inspiration for Umbrella from Mother Miranda, the progenitor was discovered in Africa and it's origins are explained in 5 and confirmed that he discovered it after encountering Miranda in Village.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    look dude i get it i love big lady too but it's almost definitely not happening

    I read this and immediately heard "BIGG LADDYYY! YEEEESSSSS!"

  • Your a thirsty boy ain't yah?

  • People are going on about how Lady D couldn't fit through most dbd doorways, and I'm over hear wondering how she could vault any building window. What are they gonna do? Have her crawl through like demogorgon?

  • TING TING TING

  • @Digwiid said:

    TING TING TING

    Yeah Yeah

  • I was having an aneurysm seeing Nemesis

  • That's rough. Pretty excited for the chapter regardless.

  • I thought we were keeping that between us...

  • Well, at least we should have it as a skin for Plague.

  • Bruh you killed me. xD

  • Lady Dimesis looks nice.

1 2 3