Devs, I beg of you to please nerf Spirit already

As a former Spirit main that has probably played like 5 Spirit games the past month and a half to two months, I’m starting to want to get back into her again. However, I just can’t because I understand how painfully oppressive she is to go against and I just feel bad for survivors when playing as Spirit.

So devs, I know y’all probably aren’t going to do it any time soon but please just give her counterplay and raise her skill ceiling, even if it drops her to B or C tier. She’s by miles my favorite killer (not favorite character because Yui happily takes that spot) because her character’s awesome, visual design is awesome, and lore is so well-done. I miss being a Spirit main so I’m begging to see that Spirit nerf at some point in the future.

Comments

  • It's only going to happen after SWF gets addressed. Either by nerfing them (how) or by buffing Solo's and Killers so that we can have an even playing field.


    Also please don't nerf the one competitive Killer on Console. We don't have Blight or Nurse :(

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's only going to happen after SWF gets addressed. Either by nerfing them (how) or by buffing Solo's and Killers so that we can have an even playing field.

    Also please don't nerf the one competitive Killer on Console. We don't have Blight or Nurse :(

    Survivors certainly have things that need addressing as well but my girl Rin needs me back in her life. Just want her issues to be addressed.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178288#Comment_2178288

    Survivors certainly have things that need addressing as well but my girl Rin needs me back in her life. Just want her issues to be addressed.

    They depend on each other

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    just don't feel bad?

    I do feel bad though. It’s not something I can control. I play both sides equally and I have a miserable time playing against Spirit just like everyone else.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178288#Comment_2178288

    Can't remember who I was talking to earlier. Maybe you. But I basically said nurse and spirit need toned down to bring them closer to the pack. Then groups need addressed. I don't think SWF is much of a problem. As much as map design and RNG can be. Less pallets, maybe breakable walls at all shacks to lesson their impact. Whatever needs to be done to maps. I don't think it's a "buff solo" or "weaken swf" issue really

    It was me.

    In order for their to be any semblance of balance, Solo's MUST have the same tools that SWF have.

    Nurse and Spirit are fair against SWF but unfair against Solo's, ergo, buff Solo Q.

    It's also miserable

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178305#Comment_2178305

    sounds like you need to play against a tryhard swf team

    wait for sbm to be implemented, increase your mmr with spirit, and see if you still feel the same way after playing against a few good squads

    I’m not exactly sure what your point is but yes I have played against some sweaty teams. They’re not fun to play against either but this thread is specifically about Spirit.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    Git gud at what? Guessing with nothing to react to?

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    Bro you good? Gann has literally defended spirit before when they mained her but like most people changed their opinion on a topic. I saw them when they were new to the forums and their opinions were different cause shocker that's what they do.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178305#Comment_2178305

    sounds like you need to play against a tryhard swf team

    wait for sbm to be implemented, increase your mmr with spirit, and see if you still feel the same way after playing against a few good squads

    There aren't that many lol. Most bad killers just call semi coordinated players sweat squads to excise themselves loosing.

    In 5 years of dbd I've gone against 3 comp teams lol. Got a 3k, 2k and one 0k. Quit exaggerating to excuse losses and own up to your mistakes. Spirit is a huge health issue for dbd

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    are you seriously resorting to "us vs them"?

    spirit and nurse are OP, and the fact you're defending spirit based purely on the fact she's a killer means your opinions are founded in tribalism rather than reasoning.

    signed, someone who plays both survivor and killer.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    Get gud vs someone with no counterplay? Tell me how to do that lol. Guess better?

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's only going to happen after SWF gets addressed. Either by nerfing them (how) or by buffing Solo's and Killers so that we can have an even playing field.

    Also please don't nerf the one competitive Killer on Console. We don't have Blight or Nurse :(

    i don't play on console, so correct me if i'm wrong, but you can play hag on console, right? she's the 4th competitive killer (seriously, she's played in tournaments, that's how strong she is) so you're not all out of hope if spirit goes down.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178389#Comment_2178389

    Kid why are you saying i'm "exaggerating to excuse losses and own up to your mistakes."

    There aren't that many lol.

    this is exactly why i pointed out "wait for sbm to be implemented", because during sbm's latest test people were actually playing against stronger teams the more they won, to the point where they would play against actually good squads.

    Sbm will kill dbd lol. Cant believe people trust bhvr to judge skill with an algorithm.


    "High skill" games will be long waits for nothing but nurse and spirit, and sweaty 4stacks.

    High mmr players will get bored and quit.

    Good killer mains will play their lowest mmr killers and stomp noobs.

    New killers upon release will never get enough mmr to vs good survivors and instead stomp noobs and get nerfed.



    Its going to kill dbd.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178392#Comment_2178392

    Neither nurse nor spirit are OP, you guys just don't know how to play. Why are survivors so entitled? If you don't know how to play against certain killers, learn. Don't try to get them nerfed. Worst part is survivors like you that cry about the queues and all the Bubba's camping. You have so little self awareness it's hilarious.

    i literally signed my post as "someone who plays both survivor and killer" and you're getting all uppity, dismissive, referring to me as exclusively a survivor, and then said i have "so little self awareness it's hilarious".

  • @deckyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178288#Comment_2178288

    i don't play on console, so correct me if i'm wrong, but you can play hag on console, right? she's the 4th competitive killer (seriously, she's played in tournaments, that's how strong she is) so you're not all out of hope if spirit goes down.

    She is played in tourney's because of her strong camping abilities.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    When I play Killer, I mostly use Trapper & Spirit. With Trapper Im willing to use all kind of OP perks (Rancor, Bloodwarden, Noed...). But Spirit I mostly just toy with them and let them escape.

    • At loops, its lucky to make 50/50 deciding which side of pallet you should stay on. And even if you success, Spirit can just chase you with 176 speed because she barely use her power bar at loops.
    • If she starts phasing from afar and you able to make an unpredictable movement. The best distance you can make is merely 5 meter. While she has no fatigue after phase, she can just continue on chase right away.

    Great speed / No clue for survivor / No punishment making mistake

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178416#Comment_2178416

    She is played in tourney's because of her strong camping abilities.

    i feel like fundamentally she's very similar to nurse, and i think tournaments have different scoring systems than just bloodpoints. still, like you said, she's still strong and playable on console, so there's at least that much!

  • @deckyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178437#Comment_2178437

    i feel like fundamentally she's very similar to nurse, and i think tournaments have different scoring systems than just bloodpoints. still, like you said, she's still strong and playable on console, so there's at least that much!

    She's pretty different than Nurse.

    Can you explain that for me, please?

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178300#Comment_2178300

    I do feel bad though. It’s not something I can control. I play both sides equally and I have a miserable time playing against Spirit just like everyone else.

    Bad, or guilty? I feel guilty after melting players in Overwatch with Bastion for a win. 😝

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178305#Comment_2178305

    Bad, or guilty? I feel guilty after melting players in Overwatch with Bastion for a win. 😝

    I’ve never played Overwatch nor have I watched much gameplay but I’ll just say yeah I guess it’s guilt.

  • Ok I understand where this is coming from, and I agree I think she does need a nerf, but they cannot just nerf every good killer out there.

  • They have a lot more on their hands before Spirit. Keys, NOED, camping & tunneling, the general solo queue experience, etc. are all in desperate need of rethinking.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178442#Comment_2178442

    She's pretty different than Nurse.

    Can you explain that for me, please?

    in that she'll teleport next to survivors to hit them. it's a bit superficial comparing hag to nurse, for sure, but with a bit of setup she does basically the same thing.

  • They might do something for the 5th year Anniversary. We'll have to see, though.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178311#Comment_2178311

    It was me.

    In order for their to be any semblance of balance, Solo's MUST have the same tools that SWF have.

    Nurse and Spirit are fair against SWF but unfair against Solo's, ergo, buff Solo Q.

    It's also miserable

    @Pulsar

    What tools are those?

    Solo doesn't suck because you can't tell a teammate when the killer is on you or because you saw a hex and can describe it's location.

    Solos suck because most of the time they are incompetent survivors who refuse to hold M1 or stay productive during a match. Or the moment they hear a heartbeat they go into immediate immerse crouching mode. It has nothing to do with comms.

    Also, if only Nurse and Spirit are fair why is it that most killers like myself (who main Myers and play Trapper) 3-4k a lot? I must be going against all kinds of potatoes in my region I guess. Mind you, I specifically choose those killers because they offer a challenge, unlike Spirit who is just a breeze because that is how easy she is to play as.

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's only going to happen after SWF gets addressed. Either by nerfing them (how) or by buffing Solo's and Killers so that we can have an even playing field.

    Also please don't nerf the one competitive Killer on Console. We don't have Blight or Nurse :(

    i can play blight, he actually works pretty well.

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's only going to happen after SWF gets addressed. Either by nerfing them (how) or by buffing Solo's and Killers so that we can have an even playing field.

    Also please don't nerf the one competitive Killer on Console. We don't have Blight or Nurse :(

    There's plenty of ways they could address her without removing her power. Back when the breathing bug was a thing and people had info about her phasing she was still the number 2 killer even though she was far more pleasant to go against.

    I miss that bug. I played so much Spirit. It was so fun.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178288#Comment_2178288

    There's plenty of ways they could address her without removing her power. Back when the breathing bug was a thing and people had info about her phasing she was still the number 2 killer even though she was far more pleasant to go against.

    I miss that bug. I played so much Spirit. It was so fun.

    The biggest problems vs Spirit is you're so easily down if you're injured. While she's pretty good to injured you with standing mind game, or players who can estimate 23m TR so they can slash you without you able to hear both TR & phasing sound.

    Phasing bug sound is only good if you're healthy & not in chase, knowing where she is so you can go for opposite direction without being spotted. The bug was indeed a good clue for survivors, but actually not really needed.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178652#Comment_2178652

    The biggest problems vs Spirit is you're so easily down if you're injured. While she's pretty good to injured you with standing mind game, or players who can estimate 23m TR so they can slash you without you able to hear both TR & phasing sound.

    Phasing bug sound is only good if you're healthy & not in chase, knowing where she is so you can go for opposite direction without being spotted. The bug was indeed a good clue for survivors, but actually not really needed.

    That's not true at all. A good Spirit will just use your breathing. That's something even I can do, and I'm ironically not a good Spirit. The problem is that she doesn't give any information to survivors.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178392#Comment_2178392

    Neither nurse nor spirit are OP, you guys just don't know how to play. Why are survivors so entitled? If you don't know how to play against certain killers, learn. Don't try to get them nerfed. Worst part is survivors like you that cry about the queues and all the Bubba's camping. You have so little self awareness it's hilarious.

    Play survivor I dare you bro

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    ah, the entitled killer main that doesnt play survivor, try playing other killer besides spirit and compare her power like i did and maybe you could have more objective thinking after that

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178300#Comment_2178300

    I do feel bad though. It’s not something I can control. I play both sides equally and I have a miserable time playing against Spirit just like everyone else.

    Stop playing the same way against spirit then?

    Why keep trying the same tactics when they don't work....doesn't make any sense. She's a killer who needs chases. Playing stealthy against her helps loads. Dropping your pallet and moving on to the next loop helps loads. Windows....HELP LOADS....


    Oh and one more thing.....DON'T CAMP PALLETS! Its an old hint but works just the same.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    • Guys I'm totally a Spirit main, i'm not just saying it to try and boost my opinion, I pinky swear it!

    Are survivors really gonna resort to this kind of pathetic lies to try and get killers nerfed? Why instead of spending time crying on forums they don't git gud?

    @TheGannMan and I used to get into arguments about Spirit and how strong she is. Now I'm a bigger Spirit apologist than they are.

  • Haven't read the whole thread so forgive me

    But you could just play her addonless without stridor and while she's still powerful, she's not like crazily oppressive

    Or you could use brown addons if you want to

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Haven't read the whole thread so forgive me

    But you could just play her addonless without stridor and while she's still powerful, she's not like crazily oppressive

    Or you could use brown addons if you want to

    I don't really ever use add-ons or Stridor. My main Spirit build is a Hex build. I'm not even that good a Spirit, at least compared to my Nurse or Blight gameplay. And I still think she's crazy oppressive.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178694#Comment_2178694

    I don't really ever use add-ons or Stridor. My main Spirit build is a Hex build. I'm not even that good a Spirit, at least compared to my Nurse or Blight gameplay. And I still think she's crazy oppressive.

    Oh yeah I mean, she still has all of her strengths and everything but at least with no stridor there's a possibility of Iron will being in play + no addons means slower recharge and so on.

    I don't think most spirits play addonless, they usually run movement speed and activation charge ones

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178305#Comment_2178305

    Stop playing the same way against spirit then?

    Why keep trying the same tactics when they don't work....doesn't make any sense. She's a killer who needs chases. Playing stealthy against her helps loads. Dropping your pallet and moving on to the next loop helps loads. Windows....HELP LOADS....

    Oh and one more thing.....DON'T CAMP PALLETS! Its an old hint but works just the same.

    Truth is nothing works on spirit, even if you just camp pallet it's only giving slight time to prolong the chase, i'm still the same as @MadLordJack , i used to feels angry when someone said to nerf spirit, but looking back with other killer you would realize how imbalance her skill with other killers. I'm more agreed to buff other killers and nerf spirit than just let spirit not to be touched

  • @odra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178690#Comment_2178690

    Truth is nothing works on spirit, even if you just camp pallet it's only giving slight time to prolong the chase, i'm still the same as @MadLordJack , i used to feels angry when someone said to nerf spirit, but looking back with other killer you would realize how imbalance her skill with other killers. I'm more agreed to buff other killers and nerf spirit than just let spirit not to be touched

    First off....you shouldn't be camping pallets against a killer regardless of who it is....

    This conversation about spirit, NoED, DS, Keys, Nurse, Ruin etc etc come up over and over again. And people never look inward to improve, just whine about it until its nerfed etc. Killers will whine over and over again about old DS. Somebody comes on forums and explains a way to counter it, the immediate response is NO+(INSERT EXCUSE HERE) People whine about Keys, people say, you know its easy to just run franklins you can see the damn key in the lobby. Response is (But muh NO IT TOO POWERFUL NID NERF) People give tips over and over and over again about how to counter NoED, Spirit, Nurse, hell Even old mettle of man had a weak spot. But NOOOOOOO...

    People aren't willing to improve. And its sad to see this state of the game. Where a few years ago, everybody in red ranks was a certified SAVAGE. Now its just a joke, and you have people who are supposed to be good at the game looking at their rank. Not even have basic functionality when it comes to countering either a strong killer asset nor a strong survivor one. Its pathetic to see these threads....

  • Spirit is the only killer I want nerfed because she’s too easy to play.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178305#Comment_2178305

    sounds like you need to play against a tryhard swf team

    wait for sbm to be implemented, increase your mmr with spirit, and see if you still feel the same way after playing against a few good squads

    Except that tryhard SWF teams occur very rarely. Tryhard Spirits occur about 70% of Spirits you encounter, who are already the most common killer you encounter.

    It's extremely common to face an SWF and have a chill game. It's extremely uncommon to face a Spirit and have a chill game.

  • Love how some call for a nerf yet refuse to apply the best play style when facing her. It's always complaints of how you can't force the looping tactics against her even though it's the worst approach.

    Spirit is plenty of fun to face when using the proper counter tactics.

  • @GannTM said:

    As a former Spirit main that has probably played like 5 Spirit games the past month and a half to two months, I’m starting to want to get back into her again. However, I just can’t because I understand how painfully oppressive she is to go against and I just feel bad for survivors when playing as Spirit.

    So devs, I know y’all probably aren’t going to do it any time soon but please just give her counterplay and raise her skill ceiling, even if it drops her to B or C tier. She’s by miles my favorite killer (not favorite character because Yui happily takes that spot) because her character’s awesome, visual design is awesome, and lore is so well-done. I miss being a Spirit main so I’m begging to see that Spirit nerf at some point in the future.

    I appreciate you OP, for having the mutual empathy between survivors and the killer to not want to run Spirit. You're absolutely right, every Spirit game I get into is absolutely miserable. In red ranks, the game is over before it starts. That empathy and feeling of guilt for running those kinds of perks or tactics is why I've never used NOED. If you run it but complain about it, you're apart of the problem. Your attitude would fix this game.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178662#Comment_2178662

    That's not true at all. A good Spirit will just use your breathing. That's something even I can do, and I'm ironically not a good Spirit. The problem is that she doesn't give any information to survivors.

    I dont have headphone so acute to sound is a different story from me. I never use Stridor on Spirit, but Nurse calling instead to easy track down injured survivors.

    If Devs decide to nerf a single thing about Spirit. Giving back sound bug isnt my choice. I would picking her getting extremely bright when she start phasing, so at least you know what to do at loops.

    Further more, I believe her power bar should be depleted after escape her phase.

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's only going to happen after SWF gets addressed. Either by nerfing them (how) or by buffing Solo's and Killers so that we can have an even playing field.

    Also please don't nerf the one competitive Killer on Console. We don't have Blight or Nurse :(

    The devs actively admitted that they will not do anything to bridge the gap between swf and solos when they made the changes to small game. A totem counter would be a great way to start to bridge the gap between solos and swf but they put it on a ######### perk and not base kit for some unfathomable reason. The devs legit do not care about bringing solos to swf level and solo players now have to suffer through every match being nothing but spirit, wraith, and nurse now. Also in the recent update they made it so survivors are even louder when slow vaulting now which is a huge buff to spirit.

  • Nothing makes me laugh harder than people in this game destroying average bad pub players and deciding that's a balance issue.


  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178704#Comment_2178704

    First off....you shouldn't be camping pallets against a killer regardless of who it is....

    This conversation about spirit, NoED, DS, Keys, Nurse, Ruin etc etc come up over and over again. And people never look inward to improve, just whine about it until its nerfed etc. Killers will whine over and over again about old DS. Somebody comes on forums and explains a way to counter it, the immediate response is NO+(INSERT EXCUSE HERE) People whine about Keys, people say, you know its easy to just run franklins you can see the damn key in the lobby. Response is (But muh NO IT TOO POWERFUL NID NERF) People give tips over and over and over again about how to counter NoED, Spirit, Nurse, hell Even old mettle of man had a weak spot. But NOOOOOOO...

    People aren't willing to improve. And its sad to see this state of the game. Where a few years ago, everybody in red ranks was a certified SAVAGE. Now its just a joke, and you have people who are supposed to be good at the game looking at their rank. Not even have basic functionality when it comes to countering either a strong killer asset nor a strong survivor one. Its pathetic to see these threads....

    I agree that camping pallets is worthless but dropping pallet strategy is useless against this killer since she can just phase shortly with no effect after she finished her initial phasing, with good headphones your chance to escape her is almost zero. You can argue whatever but still majority players agree that she needs nerf.

    the red rank survivor is currently jokes right now since dev never fixed any matchmaking

  • @NotACompPlayer said:

    Nothing makes me laugh harder than people in this game destroying average bad pub players and deciding that's a balance issue.

    Dude, nobody cares about “comp” DBD players. This is a casual game, actual 5 year olds play it and win. The devs are never gonna balance for the comp scene, thank god.

  • @odra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178710#Comment_2178710

    I agree that camping pallets is worthless but dropping pallet strategy is useless against this killer since she can just phase shortly with no effect after she finished her initial phasing, with good headphones your chance to escape her is almost zero. You can argue whatever but still majority players agree that she needs nerf.

    the red rank survivor is currently jokes right now since dev never fixed any matchmaking

    Dude.....she has a cooldown. She either has to stop and break the pallet or phase. If she phases and you've already moved onto the next pallet or window etc, she has no options after that. You can either loop from there or move onto the next obstacle. If she doesn't break that first pallet you can always go back to it forcing her to deal with it. <----out of all of that you may have easily wasted 20-40 seconds of her time in a chase. WHICH IS WAAAAY MORE THAN ENOUGH. Considering there are other killers who end chases in far less time.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2178288#Comment_2178288

    Can't remember who I was talking to earlier. Maybe you. But I basically said nurse and spirit need toned down to bring them closer to the pack. Then groups need addressed. I don't think SWF is much of a problem. As much as map design and RNG can be. Less pallets, maybe breakable walls at all shacks to lesson their impact. Whatever needs to be done to maps. I don't think it's a "buff solo" or "weaken swf" issue really

    Less pallets hurts bad players more.


    They need to make loops less powerful, because super good SWF teams can abuse some loops for way too much time for a killer and make them spend literally minutes, especially when RNG makes one corner of the map be like, god loop into shack into god loop. The problem is SWF can exploit that by just running to that corner of the map every time they get spotted, making it so you can't even avoid it if they are good enough.


    Average survivors however, are going to go down at those god loops in 20 seconds regardless. So having less of them just hurts them more. There needs to be MORE pallets, but looping needs to nerfed.

  • @GannTM said:

    As a former Spirit main that has probably played like 5 Spirit games the past month and a half to two months, I’m starting to want to get back into her again. However, I just can’t because I understand how painfully oppressive she is to go against and I just feel bad for survivors when playing as Spirit.

    So devs, I know y’all probably aren’t going to do it any time soon but please just give her counterplay and raise her skill ceiling, even if it drops her to B or C tier. She’s by miles my favorite killer (not favorite character because Yui happily takes that spot) because her character’s awesome, visual design is awesome, and lore is so well-done. I miss being a Spirit main so I’m begging to see that Spirit nerf at some point in the future.

    According to their data:

    Untitled Image


    They need to nerf:


    • Freddy (already done)
    • Doctor
    • Bubba
    • Pig


    before they get to spirit.


    Also since they buffed wraith since this chart was made, that means they also want to buff all the killers below wraith. So buffs for:


    • Clown (already done)
    • Huntress
    • Deathslinger
    • Demogorgon (already done)
    • Plague
    • Blight
    • Nurse (lol data)


    lol data.

‹ 1 2