If anything people should play as disgusting as possible so they get a fair chance to decide whether they should invest time in this game or not because let's be real: The community is terrible.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey. :)
I really, really like Ghost Face. ;)
normal??
I'm not sure we should go there...
What’s a normal?
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL!?!?!
[Tippy high pitch screaming noises]
I see you're of culture too
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
For good impressions most of the community has to act abnormal for their standards though…
Ok
*progresses to complain about everything*
What do you mean this is normal.
God I hope they like all 5 of our shirtless killer jokes. I'm nervous.
Well I'm an avid Re fan and played most of the games prior to playing DBD.
Just say things
"This is much better than Re6"
Or "Yeah I wanna know what happened to Billy Coen too"
Or "Umbrella Corps is not Re"
Or "yeah I agree we need RE Outbreak reboot"
Or "Ashley is the worst"
Then we'll be fine
If anything people should play as disgusting as possible so they get a fair chance to decide whether they should invest time in this game or not because let's be real: The community is terrible.
hello my fellow normal people, i too enjoy doing normal things such as normally breathing in oxygen!
did i do it?
its been so long I forgot what normal is. DO normal people have spaghetti as a fursona?
This thread is gold.
Alright... act normal, act normal, act normal... it can't be that hard, right?
Hah, who am I kidding, this'll DEFINITELY be easy, heh, yeah. Ugh.
Anyone else wondering what acting "normal" would actually be? or is that just me?
Oh trust me none of us truly knows
I for one welcome our new zombie overlords.
Hello. My name is Normal. Abbie Normal.
the concept of normal died out during 2020, I've embraced insanity
I don't even know what 'normal' sounds like, after 2020. Gods, that's one for the history books, literally.
you're not wrong there! This has been the weirdest 12 months that I can remember...and I lived through the 80's!
I don't think I really know what normal will ever be anymore.