Why do people want an lgbtq character?

i’m sorry if this comes of as rude but i don’t understand, why is it a problem if we have an lgbtq character or not?

for all we know trapper could be gay, we simply don’t know.

why don’t we know? because it never tells us.

why doesn’t it tell us? because it doesn’t matter.

you don’t sit there getting out of your way to make straight characters so why get out of your way to make an lgbtq one?

it does not matter if someone is lgbtq or not, there is no reason so specify a sexuality in someone’s story. a killers story should be about then becoming a killer, not them riding another mans dick.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • im so sorry for your loss

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167535#Comment_2167535

    dbd is a horror game about killing people. it’s literally a murder game.

    They actually said that the survivors should be able to represent the player, that's why they have survivors from so many nations and colors. Asking for representation is a good thing, and since bhvr said they'll release one, I think that it excites those people.

    For example, if they said " we will add a bush character in the future" I inform you that I'd spam on Twitter and on these forums to see this bush character, since the bush represents me perfectly.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167538#Comment_2167538

    They actually said that the survivors should be able to represent the player, that's why they have survivors from so many nations and colors. Asking for representation is a good thing, and since bhvr said they'll release one, I think that it excites those people.

    For example, if they said " we will add a bush character in the future" I inform you that I'd spam on Twitter and on these forums to see this bush character, since the bush represents me perfectly.

    @CLAUDETTEINABUSH is actually a bush confirmed.

  • All I remembered was Freddy's stupid one-liners so I said "This is a good movie we should watch it."

    Unfortunate.

  • As much as i agree that this is just a horror game, and i dont see the point, im not LGBT so maybe i dont understand.

    I dont see a problem with a character to represent the LGBT community.

    BUT - I wish people would stop moaning and crying about it, its gonna happen just relax, in my opinion its just a video game. I feel like if you pressure the devs enough, theyre going to make a very boring character whose lore is only being LGBT, wouldnt you feel more left out and unrepresented if the devs forced a character to be LGBT? Then it feels unnatural and forced. I just think you should appreciate characters for who they are, not for their sexuality or gender.

    And the devs have never forced a character to be straight, it just happens, whats wrong with the nurse and wraith having matching cosmetics? Its cute. And who cares if david had a gf in the lore? It doesnt affect gameplay does it.

    Look i hope that the LGBT community gets their representation as everyone should, but stop pressuring them and threatening them. I just saw a post where someone was yelling at the devs for only getting a pride charm and not a character, like calm down. And ive seen alot of posts where people call others homophobic or against LGBT, just for that person giving their opinion. If you want LGBT representation, at least paint a good image of yourselves rather than yelling at everyone.

    You'll get your representation, the devs have heard you.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167768#Comment_2167768

    Why we want to normalize this in a horror game? If they will add a gay I want him to be killer from first half of XX century not just a guy that is mentioned that he is gay withour any reason

    There was no reason to mention that any of the characters were straight, either, but they already did that.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    As much as i agree that this is just a horror game, and i dont see the point, im not LGBT so maybe i dont understand.

    I dont see a problem with a character to represent the LGBT community.

    BUT - I wish people would stop moaning and crying about it, its gonna happen just relax, in my opinion its just a video game. I feel like if you pressure the devs enough, theyre going to make a very boring character whose lore is only being LGBT, wouldnt you feel more left out and unrepresented if the devs forced a character to be LGBT? Then it feels unnatural and forced. I just think you should appreciate characters for who they are, not for their sexuality or gender.

    And the devs have never forced a character to be straight, it just happens, whats wrong with the nurse and wraith having matching cosmetics? Its cute. And who cares if david had a gf in the lore? It doesnt affect gameplay does it.

    Look i hope that the LGBT community gets their representation as everyone should, but stop pressuring them and threatening them. I just saw a post where someone was yelling at the devs for only getting a pride charm and not a character, like calm down. And ive seen alot of posts where people call others homophobic or against LGBT, just for that person giving their opinion. If you want LGBT representation, at least paint a good image of yourselves rather than yelling at everyone.

    You'll get your representation, the devs have heard you.

    And the devs have never forced a character to be straight, it just happens, whats wrong with the nurse and wraith having matching cosmetics? Its cute. And who cares if david had a gf in the lore? It doesnt affect gameplay does it.

    Neither does a character being lgbt+ and yet we're still waiting.

    Look, I agree that you shouldn't pressure the devs too much but without people still talking about it, for all we know they'd think there wasn't enough demand and so wouldn't supply it. They said they would add it but at the end of the day, they're still a business, and if all people see are comment after comment talking about how bad it is the shareholders would be like, "yeah no". You have to show the business you want something for them to supply it to you.

    So, by constantly talking about it all the time, we show BHVR that we still want it and we show BHVR there's a demand for it.

    Then the 30 thousand threads come along and it turns from "hey don't forget we still want this" to "Gays shouldn't be in the game vs Gays should be in the game: The Musical (Part 6)"


  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167590#Comment_2167590

    This was actually what the devs attempted and stated they wanted to do.

    sad thing is.. they failed miserably. But no one had a problem with it when they didn’t hold their word back then. It’s only now when LGBTQ+ will be treated equally that it should be completely excluded..

    (or did you actually propose this back when Nurses backstory was revealed? Then I apologize for assuming. But frankly.. I don’t think so)

    I don't think it should be excluded. I do think it should be natural, though. As in, there doesn't need to be a civil war over it to get it added because then it's just cynical please-stop-yelling-at-us and isn't very meaningful.

    And since there's always a civil war eventually i'd rather just cut out the wargrounds as a blanket statement for everything ever and not have to deal with the stupid self-division.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167590#Comment_2167590

    this would be good if it wasnt for the fact that mentions of relationships and sexuality already exist and, unless you can erase everyone's memories, it looks like youd rather retcon the lore to exclude everyone than even think about including lgbt+ people which is a pretty bad light to be showing

    That's probably the harshest light you could've possibly put the most ultimate neutral stance under, so thanks I guess?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167766#Comment_2167766

    I don't think it should be excluded. I do think it should be natural, though. As in, there doesn't need to be a civil war over it to get it added because then it's just cynical please-stop-yelling-at-us and isn't very meaningful.

    And since there's always a civil war eventually i'd rather just cut out the wargrounds as a blanket statement for everything ever and not have to deal with the stupid self-division.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167788#Comment_2167788

    That's probably the harshest light you could've possibly put the most ultimate neutral stance under, so thanks I guess?

    sorry i didn't mean to be too harsh, it's just that because hetero relationships (highlighting that word for if someone tries to take this out of context) exist in dbd, you can't now just not include sexuality or relationships.

    having nothing would be okay, and it was their original stance (despite nurse but i digress). but theyve specifically said they went back on this stance and now want to add in lgbt+ relationships/characters.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167768#Comment_2167768

    Why we want to normalize this in a horror game? If they will add a gay I want him to be killer from first half of XX century not just a guy that is mentioned that he is gay withour any reason

    Because believe it or not, there are LGTB people, literally, EVERYWHERE. The more places we normalize it the quicker we can become accepting of those who date different people it's really not a hard concept, where was this fire and passion when they added straight relationships to the game? Not a single thread, now the mere mention of two dudes dating or a cute lesbian couple being around is enough to trigger a thread almost every day about "why".

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167795#Comment_2167795

    And the devs have never forced a character to be straight, it just happens, whats wrong with the nurse and wraith having matching cosmetics? Its cute. And who cares if david had a gf in the lore? It doesnt affect gameplay does it.

    Neither does a character being lgbt+ and yet we're still waiting.

    Look, I agree that you shouldn't pressure the devs too much but without people still talking about it, for all we know they'd think there wasn't enough demand and so wouldn't supply it. They said they would add it but at the end of the day, they're still a business, and if all people see are comment after comment talking about how bad it is the shareholders would be like, "yeah no". You have to show the business you want something for them to supply it to you.

    So, by constantly talking about it all the time, we show BHVR that we still want it and we show BHVR there's a demand for it.

    Then the 30 thousand threads come along and it turns from "hey don't forget we still want this" to "Gays shouldn't be in the game vs Gays should be in the game: The Musical (Part 6)"

    Thanks for taking the time to read my comment, and yes I completely agree, lgbt+ doesn't affect gameplay either so it should be added to give more of the community representation.

    These threads are definitely just starting fires (on both sides, people begging for it, and people complaining about it) and i just want people to all get along :(

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167768#Comment_2167768

    Why we want to normalize this in a horror game? If they will add a gay I want him to be killer from first half of XX century not just a guy that is mentioned that he is gay withour any reason

    Normalise it everywhere. People don't suddenly stop being gay because someone is chasing them with an axe. People don't stop being black because they're a final girl. People don't stop being trans because of a scenario they're stuck into.

    Lgbt+ people are everywhere and as soon as we get it normalised everywhere people who are against it will either be the minority or change their mind or both.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167800#Comment_2167800

    sorry i didn't mean to be too harsh, it's just that because hetero relationships (highlighting that word for if someone tries to take this out of context) exist in dbd, you can't now just not include sexuality or relationships.

    having nothing would be okay, and it was their original stance (despite nurse but i digress). but theyve specifically said they went back on this stance and now want to add in lgbt+ relationships/characters.

    I can, and I would've preferred if they didn't include sexuality and relationships to begin with.

    My position is that I really don't care. But if it's gonna be a thing that needs to be considered, i'd rather it's naturally either all one way or the other. As in, 0 relationships and 0 sexuality or all relationships and sexuality.

    Otherwise people start having big dumb arguments we could've avoided. Case in point, the forums.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167778#Comment_2167778

    There was no reason to mention that any of the characters were straight, either, but they already did that.

    David story is old and about felix I can agree but what if it is actually needed to the future characters? Who knows

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167796#Comment_2167796

    David story is old and about felix I can agree but what if it is actually needed to the future characters? Who knows

    But David's tome lore, where it shows his ex, is barely a year old iirc

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167796#Comment_2167796

    David story is old and about felix I can agree but what if it is actually needed to the future characters? Who knows

    Apply the same logic to a gay character, what if their spouse is needed for future characters... 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • Just a small request that I'm sure some people will use as "evidence" that "they" (meaning LGBT) are never satisfied: can we stop reducing LGBT to just "G"? Yes, gay people are LGBT, but not all LGBT people are gay.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167799#Comment_2167799

    Thanks for taking the time to read my comment, and yes I completely agree, lgbt+ doesn't affect gameplay either so it should be added to give more of the community representation.

    These threads are definitely just starting fires (on both sides, people begging for it, and people complaining about it) and i just want people to all get along :(

    Honestly if it was like a thread every 6 months just going "Hey don't forget you said this, because we still want it" to remind bhvr that there's still demand for it I don't think it'd be so... Heated. But as soon as a thread like that pops up the arguments start and it's like "Here we go again".

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167778#Comment_2167778

    Because believe it or not, there are LGTB people, literally, EVERYWHERE. The more places we normalize it the quicker we can become accepting of those who date different people it's really not a hard concept, where was this fire and passion when they added straight relationships to the game? Not a single thread, now the mere mention of two dudes dating or a cute lesbian couple being around is enough to trigger a thread almost every day about "why".

    5% is everywhere? We have a few straight relationships in dbd game and the rest is unknown, believe me or not but people don't care about who you are dating, but it doesn't mean they're homophobic, they're just have their own lifes.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    As much as i agree that this is just a horror game, and i dont see the point, im not LGBT so maybe i dont understand.

    I dont see a problem with a character to represent the LGBT community.

    BUT - I wish people would stop moaning and crying about it, its gonna happen just relax, in my opinion its just a video game. I feel like if you pressure the devs enough, theyre going to make a very boring character whose lore is only being LGBT, wouldnt you feel more left out and unrepresented if the devs forced a character to be LGBT? Then it feels unnatural and forced. I just think you should appreciate characters for who they are, not for their sexuality or gender.

    And the devs have never forced a character to be straight, it just happens, whats wrong with the nurse and wraith having matching cosmetics? Its cute. And who cares if david had a gf in the lore? It doesnt affect gameplay does it.

    Look i hope that the LGBT community gets their representation as everyone should, but stop pressuring them and threatening them. I just saw a post where someone was yelling at the devs for only getting a pride charm and not a character, like calm down. And ive seen alot of posts where people call others homophobic or against LGBT, just for that person giving their opinion. If you want LGBT representation, at least paint a good image of yourselves rather than yelling at everyone.

    You'll get your representation, the devs have heard you.

    You don't understand and that's fine, there's no problem with that as long as you respect the people who actually do care and respect that they have a legitimate reason for their perspective.

    If you understood what it was like to have to fight and struggle for your place in this world, to be constantly treated as 'lesser' for something that you had no control over, and came from a place of having to always push for equal treatment rather than it just be expected by default, perhaps you would get it. I agree, representation in a game like this is absolutely MINOR in the grand scheme of things, but we didn't get the few concessions and equal treatment we have (in some countries of the world anyway) by just sitting back and accepting the status quo even though it wasn't fair. No, we stood up for ourselves, stated our case, and had to claw tooth and nail for every scrap. So just bare that in mind when you essentially are telling an already oppressed minority group to just sit down and shut up and stop whining. We WISH we could, trust me - it's so ######### tiring.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167808#Comment_2167808

    5% is everywhere? We have a few straight relationships in dbd game and the rest is unknown, believe me or not but people don't care about who you are dating, but it doesn't mean they're homophobic, they're just have their own lifes.

    And those people are so indifferent and busy with their own lives, they often have nothing better to do than to come to these threads (or even open these threads) and tell us all how much they don't care, but also why LGBT relationships shouldn't be in the game.

    PS: 5% (which is a percentage you probably based on data from very LGBT-unfriendly countries - what a surprise that there aren't many "out" LGBT people where being LGBT is a death sentence) of the world is more than the entire population of the USA. It's more than 3/4 of the population of the EU.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167808#Comment_2167808

    5% is everywhere? We have a few straight relationships in dbd game and the rest is unknown, believe me or not but people don't care about who you are dating, but it doesn't mean they're homophobic, they're just have their own lifes.

    If you don't care you won't be against it. You won't comment on it. You'll actually not care.

    So clearly people do care.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167819#Comment_2167819

    Apply the same logic to a gay character, what if their spouse is needed for future characters... 🤦🏻‍♂️

    I said that I want a lgbt character with a reason so I don't know what is your problem

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167835#Comment_2167835

    And those people are so indifferent and busy with their own lives, they often have nothing better to do than to come to these threads (or even open these threads) and tell us all how much they don't care, but also why LGBT relationships shouldn't be in the game.

    If I will say you how much I am bisexual would you care? if not would you tell me that you don't care?

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167825#Comment_2167825

    I said that I want a lgbt character with a reason so I don't know what is your problem

    Issue being that you apply the standard of "they must exist for a reason" to LGBT relationships/characters but not straight relationships/characters. Why? Why weren't you kicking up a fuss when David or Felix were revealed to have a partner (or ex)? Where was the uproar with Frank and Julie?

    Why is this standard only applied to LGBT people? They don't need to give a reason to exist any more than straight people.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167825#Comment_2167825

    I said that I want a lgbt character with a reason so I don't know what is your problem

    Reason is: the devs want to create that character and want to tell their story.


    there actually is no reason why Felix had to have a girlfriend/wife, the story could have been told gender neutral. You can become a father in a same sex relationship as well. They could have told it like that „he and his partner decided they want to start a family with a baby“ etc.

    but it’s okay that the story got told the way it was. It makes it more natural and believable. Excluding the gender of the partner would have felt forced.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167841#Comment_2167841

    If I will say you how much I am bisexual would you care? if not would you tell me that you don't care?

    That's not what this is about, at all.

    If you were to tell me you don't care about X, then in the same sentence argue that X shouldn't be in the game, constantly argue against people who want X (which you claim to be indifferent to), open threads complaining about X, and so on, then I'd be left to conclude you do, in fact, care about X.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167844#Comment_2167844

    Issue being that you apply the standard of "they must exist for a reason" to LGBT relationships/characters but not straight relationships/characters. Why? Why weren't you kicking up a fuss when David or Felix were revealed to have a partner (or ex)? Where was the uproar with Frank and Julie?

    Why is this standard only applied to LGBT people? They don't need to give a reason to exist any more than straight people.

    with Frank and Julie? Well maybe they wanted to show why Julie is doing everything what Frank wants. Also maybe Felix is bisexual and Davis also you don't know that, we don't know that entity is making survivor asexual for some reason WHO KNOWS, this game is full of questions withour awnsers.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167854#Comment_2167854

    with Frank and Julie? Well maybe they wanted to show why Julie is doing everything what Frank wants. Also maybe Felix is bisexual and Davis also you don't know that, we don't know that entity is making survivor asexual for some reason WHO KNOWS, this game is full of questions withour awnsers.

    Also maybe Felix is bisexual and Davis also you don't know that

    Correct which is why we ask for equal representation in the relationships, keep up Jeremy

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167852#Comment_2167852

    That's not what this is about, at all.

    If you were to tell me you don't care about X, then in the same sentence argue that X shouldn't be in the game, constantly argue against people who want X (which you claim to be indifferent to), open threads complaining about X, and so on, then I'd be left to conclude you do, in fact, care about X.

    I was talking about those people who are saying that don't care about it, this is not actually reason to add a lgbt character, as I said I don't care about it but I want to give a sense to it, because lore is need to make sense with everything to me

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167864#Comment_2167864

    Also maybe Felix is bisexual and Davis also you don't know that

    Correct which is why we ask for equal representation in the relationships, keep up Jeremy

    You're asking for it because you don't know it? Also Felix is important to DBD's lore, maybe his kid will be a survivor in future dlc, about david there's no reason but his story is old and devs now thinks about it in deffrent way

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167865#Comment_2167865

    You're asking for it because you don't know it? Also Felix is important to DBD's lore, maybe his kid will be a survivor in future dlc, about david there's no reason but his story is old and devs now thinks about it in deffrent way

    Felix kid doesn’t have anything to do with him having a female partner.

    David‘s story with his female ex is almost as current as Felix.


    thing is, heterosexuality didn’t have a reason in these cases.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167872#Comment_2167872

    Felix kid doesn’t have anything to do with him having a female partner.

    David‘s story with his female ex is almost as current as Felix.

    thing is, heterosexuality didn’t have a reason in these cases.

    I mean his (edit)biological father who gives him a life, this one is Felix

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167568#Comment_2167568

    Lebanese.

    The issue with 'representation' is that it tends to attract the wrong crowd. I'm fine with things how they are now, and I'd want BHVR to be -very- cautious with any LGBT representation, since the crowd that usually clamours for it tends to lose it at the drop of a hat.

    Generalize a group of people in a negative context isn't the best thing to do. The vocal minority your referencing are just that. Minority. I could easily make comparisons to (insert any vocal minority or majority here) to falsly acuse said group overall. It's disingenuous and dosen't actually add to the topic being discussed. Intentional or not it's a diversion tactic used to silence discussions about progressive ideals. Big and small.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167874#Comment_2167874

    I mean his real father who gives him a live, this one is Felix

    Surrogacy, artificial fertilization, other options.

    also the term you wanted to use was biological father. Not real father.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167544#Comment_2167544

    I do consider it. And i don't care. Hell some of the games i enjoy the most are games where english isn't even the primary language of choice and there are no non-asian characters.

    If you don't care then it's not consideration at all. Just because you don't care dosen't mean it invalidates other people's wants/needs. Like wow!

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167883#Comment_2167883

    Surrogacy, artificial fertilization, other options.

    also the term you wanted to use was biological father. Not real father.

    I mean yeah, biological father not a father on paper

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167780#Comment_2167780

    Considering all of the ass shots, I'd say yes, it was very homoerotic.

    It was done on purpose

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167796#Comment_2167796

    David story is old and about felix I can agree but what if it is actually needed to the future characters? Who knows

    That doesn't answer the underlying question: why include mentions of heterosexual relationships? They could have easily mentioned Felix had a pregnant boyfriend instead of girlfriend and it would have been an easy double whammy of LGBT inclusivity.

  • I just want to drop a reminder for everyone to please be respectful to each other. This can be discussed in a respectful manner, in addition to that, BHVR has stated before in the past there will be additions. Just also keep in mind, chapters are planned a lot of months ahead before release.

    image.png https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight/clip/HyperGloriousSquirrelDeIlluminati


  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167808#Comment_2167808

    5% is everywhere? We have a few straight relationships in dbd game and the rest is unknown, believe me or not but people don't care about who you are dating, but it doesn't mean they're homophobic, they're just have their own lifes.

    When people who have representation argue againt including other representation it kind of does. Which guess what. They do it with their own lives.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167865#Comment_2167865

    You're asking for it because you don't know it? Also Felix is important to DBD's lore, maybe his kid will be a survivor in future dlc, about david there's no reason but his story is old and devs now thinks about it in deffrent way

    I would love for his child to be future dlc. As a killer maybe?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I propose a simple solution--

    Never mention anything about relationships or sexuality, ever. No one has girlfriends or boyfriends.

    No one being included means everyone is included.

    They were doing that originally. I think David's lore was the first time they mentioned a relationship. They realized they went against what they first said, and made an announcement about it later.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167590#Comment_2167590

    They were doing that originally. I think David's lore was the first time they mentioned a relationship. They realized they went against what they first said, and made an announcement about it later.

    Nurse.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167819#Comment_2167819

    That doesn't answer the underlying question: why include mentions of heterosexual relationships? They could have easily mentioned Felix had a pregnant boyfriend instead of girlfriend and it would have been an easy double whammy of LGBT inclusivity.

    what the #########

  • men that become women? then they're not men anymore, they're women

  • David was in the second tome. Mentions his ex, and refers to her as "she."

1 2 3