Because it may an Xbox issue in general. Since I played on my PS4 pro and for me It never has lagged or stuttered. Anyway you should get a good computer if this is an issue for you. I used to be a console person myself. I always thought playing on a PC was trash. But as soon as I got a decent PC, I realized playing on PC is much better than console.
Because it may an Xbox issue in general. Since I played on my PS4 pro and for me It never has lagged or stuttered. Anyway you should get a good computer if this is an issue for you. I used to be a console person myself. I always thought playing on a PC was trash. But as soon as I got a decent PC, I realized playing on PC is much better than console.
Xbox One X.
A lot of people have said the opposite.
I shouldn't have to buy an expensive PC to play a 5 year old game.
Every time I either hit a survivor or get hit by a killer with sloppy butcher my Xbox gets 20 degrees hotter and my frame-rate turns into a slideshow occasionally
Because it may an Xbox issue in general. Since I played on my PS4 pro and for me It never has lagged or stuttered. Anyway you should get a good computer if this is an issue for you. I used to be a console person myself. I always thought playing on a PC was trash. But as soon as I got a decent PC, I realized playing on PC is much better than console.
Look, ive played both xbox and ps4 pro and they are the exact same. Its really down to internet or if you ever play the game for more than 2 hours before restarting app
looks terrible on switch, pretty much can only play survivor because you lose survivors so easy as killer because the game looks blurry
looks fine on literally anything else
except for probably mobile and possible google stadia but never played those so cant say
Mobile looks good tbh, and Stadia probably looks fine. However, Switch could really use 720p and maybe a brighter environment for older Switch models (I have the launch Switch model).
I play on pc and run on all low settings and the game runs at between 100-120 fps usually but anytime a gen pops someone uses dead hard or many other activities my game freezes for a sec
i play on pc, and always have higher fps on survivor, constantly getting 55-60 fps on ultra 100% res. But as a killer, in maps like asylum or chapel, i often drop to 40 even with low settings and auto adjust.
I also have to adjust my display settings to 100% (default 125%) to avoid mouse input delays
i dont really get lag spikes and the game isnt that demanding when it comes to fps (i have an average pc). unfortunately its the opposite for console players (as much as i hate console players, bhvr should do something about it). the game crashes every now and then for me but im sure thats just an internet problem
Back in 2019 when I started playing on my laptop, I had really no problems with the optimization. Freddy's dream world and stuff like Madness tiers and being broken with Plague's power kinda lagged the game but it wasn't noticeable. I can't really tell when the change happened cause I've taken breaks but nowadays those same effects along with Pyramidheads torment thingy? affect my gameplay quite a lot. It's no secret that those are the worst killers for me to go against but it certainly doesn't help lol I also can't play as Freddy 'cause being in the dream world for the whole game is just unbearable with the little lag spikes etc. Also some reworked maps cause performance issues for me too, mainly Azarov's.
Before Trickster came out everything was fine, and I could play with 60fps on Ultra with no problems, but since the Trickster Update came I need to play on Low to get 60fps, everything above Medium is unplayable.
When my killer matches start and the camera spins around my character before POV becoming first-person, that spin is usually displayed by 4 separate frames at best.
PC, above min requirement specs, lowest settings possible. Performance used to be much better in 2016-2017.
Because it may an Xbox issue in general. Since I played on my PS4 pro and for me It never has lagged or stuttered. Anyway you should get a good computer if this is an issue for you. I used to be a console person myself. I always thought playing on a PC was trash. But as soon as I got a decent PC, I realized playing on PC is much better than console.
I play PS.
The game runs like garbage on anything other than PC.
It doesn't help that the game doesn't look particularly great. It runs just about as well as Control on PS4, and Control looks amazing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox dbd is... not fun, to put it into words.
I don't know why people complain. I played on the PlayStation Pro 4 and it runs good. But I play mainly on my computer, and it runs fine.
This is why.
looks terrible on switch, pretty much can only play survivor because you lose survivors so easy as killer because the game looks blurry
looks fine on literally anything else
except for probably mobile and possible google stadia but never played those so cant say
I'm a Console Gamer ๐
Xbox one? Or Xbox series x?
Because it may an Xbox issue in general. Since I played on my PS4 pro and for me It never has lagged or stuttered. Anyway you should get a good computer if this is an issue for you. I used to be a console person myself. I always thought playing on a PC was trash. But as soon as I got a decent PC, I realized playing on PC is much better than console.
Xbox One X.
A lot of people have said the opposite.
I shouldn't have to buy an expensive PC to play a 5 year old game.
Every time I either hit a survivor or get hit by a killer with sloppy butcher my Xbox gets 20 degrees hotter and my frame-rate turns into a slideshow occasionally
Look, ive played both xbox and ps4 pro and they are the exact same. Its really down to internet or if you ever play the game for more than 2 hours before restarting app
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No.
I'm struggling to keep a stable 60fps, even on PC. I've also passed the recommended requirements. Game was WAY more stable in 2019.
Mobile looks good tbh, and Stadia probably looks fine. However, Switch could really use 720p and maybe a brighter environment for older Switch models (I have the launch Switch model).
I play on PS4 Pro. The answer is a hard no.
I play on pc and run on all low settings and the game runs at between 100-120 fps usually but anytime a gen pops someone uses dead hard or many other activities my game freezes for a sec
i play on pc, and always have higher fps on survivor, constantly getting 55-60 fps on ultra 100% res. But as a killer, in maps like asylum or chapel, i often drop to 40 even with low settings and auto adjust.
I also have to adjust my display settings to 100% (default 125%) to avoid mouse input delays
platform: pc
i dont really get lag spikes and the game isnt that demanding when it comes to fps (i have an average pc). unfortunately its the opposite for console players (as much as i hate console players, bhvr should do something about it). the game crashes every now and then for me but im sure thats just an internet problem
Back in 2019 when I started playing on my laptop, I had really no problems with the optimization. Freddy's dream world and stuff like Madness tiers and being broken with Plague's power kinda lagged the game but it wasn't noticeable. I can't really tell when the change happened cause I've taken breaks but nowadays those same effects along with Pyramidheads torment thingy? affect my gameplay quite a lot. It's no secret that those are the worst killers for me to go against but it certainly doesn't help lol I also can't play as Freddy 'cause being in the dream world for the whole game is just unbearable with the little lag spikes etc. Also some reworked maps cause performance issues for me too, mainly Azarov's.
Before Trickster came out everything was fine, and I could play with 60fps on Ultra with no problems, but since the Trickster Update came I need to play on Low to get 60fps, everything above Medium is unplayable.
When my killer matches start and the camera spins around my character before POV becoming first-person, that spin is usually displayed by 4 separate frames at best.
PC, above min requirement specs, lowest settings possible. Performance used to be much better in 2016-2017.
I play PS.
The game runs like garbage on anything other than PC.
It doesn't help that the game doesn't look particularly great. It runs just about as well as Control on PS4, and Control looks amazing.
I'm on ps4, DBD poor performance makes me sad. ๐
I can just brute force the game with my PC, but I feel bad for console players.
Only voting yes because the screen tearing stopped and I can turn off vsync and get my frames back.
I am on PS5 but PS4 is virtually unplayable.