What licensed killer you guys wanna see next in dbd besides RE ?

I want jason asap just saying for a friend.

( yes i know about the lawsuit but still)

Comments

  • Xenomorph, Candyman, Pinhead, Chucky, Slenderman, and Sadako/Samara are by far my most wanted.

    For smaller characters that could work as legendary skins I'd like to see Angela Baker (Legion) and Negan (Trickster).

  • Outlast for me.

  • f13, it literally has everything set to become a dbd chapter:

    jason, tommy, crystal lake..

  • Alien or Predator

    Imotep or Anubis Warrior - Mummy

    Headless horseman - Sleepy Hollow

    Black rider/nasgul - LOTR

  • Well, Resident Evil was my number 1 dream chapter but the next four down the line are F13, Alien, FNAF and The Thing. That being said, there’s a LOT of other licenses I’d like to see, some probably that are never going to happen like Dead Space but, hey, I can dream. :)

  • Outlast, candyman, Jason, hell maybe Fnaf

  • @Okapi said:

    Xenomorph, Candyman, Pinhead, Chucky, Slenderman, and Sadako/Samara are by far my most wanted.

    For smaller characters that could work as legendary skins I'd like to see Angela Baker (Legion) and Negan (Trickster).

    So negan is going to be chucking neon colored knives?

  • The Thing, though I don't think it would actually work. An Amnesia chapter would be neat too, as long as it was based on the first game.

  • @SalmonDean said:

    My number 1 pick will forever and always be Supernatural. My soul won’t rest until Sam and Dean are survivors.

    https://64.media.tumblr.com/b19c768964b0bb460979d354fcfef5f3/tumblr_inline_o9f2dcqDZ11tr11bp_500.gif

    My mom has watched supernatural like 30 times over and over so she prob would start playing the game if they got in lol.

  • As a huge L4D fan, since we already have Bill and we're even gonna get an archive about him, I'd love an infected from L4D as a killer (The Hunter would fit really well).

    Also a legendary skin for Meg to turn her into Zoey, a legendary skin for Jake to turn him into Francis and a legendary skin for Adam to turn him into Louis so we can have all the 4 original survivors in here and not just Bill.

  • @SalmonDean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2149998#Comment_2149998

    A woman after my own heart. You obviously have a very awesome mama bear. Tell her if she’s looking to adopt a daughter, I’m available. 🙋🏻‍♀️

    I will inform her. :) I would love a supernatural chapter though too. Not sure if we will ever get it though. Honestly I think some of the off brand monsters on that show could work as a killer.

  • Father Gascoigne, its very unlikely to have bloodborne in dbd but i think he would be a great werewolf/beast killer :)

  • @En3ermost said:

    As a huge L4D fan, since we already have Bill and we're even gonna get an archive about him, I'd love an infected from L4D as a killer (The Hunter would fit really well).

    Also a legendary skin for Meg to turn her into Zoey, a legendary skin for Jake to turn him into Francis and a legendary skin for Adam to turn him into Louis so we can have all the 4 original survivors in here and not just Bill.

    I don't think any of the special infected have abilities that would transform well into DBD. Except maybe the Jockey, but that would feel too similar to Victor.

    Meg and Jake already have full outfits that have them as Zoey and Francis. Legendary skins would probably be overkill.

  • Aside from some of the big film franchises we don't have yet (F13, Child's Play, Alien)...

    I'd probably spring for Outlast

    Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 5.55.56 PM.png

    (Walker, Trager, Gluskin, Marta)

    or The Evil Within

    Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 5.58.35 PM.png

    (Keeper, Ruvik)

  • Alien!

    Jason, Candyman, Fisherman from I know What You Did Last Summer, Chucky, Hannibal, The Lady from Little Nightmares, Beta or Negan (TWD)

    i want way too many :(

  • Chucky from Child's Play

    Jason from Friday the 13th

    Pinhead from Hellraiser

    Samara from Ring

    Dracula from classics

    Frankenstein from classics

    Shaggy from Scooby-Doo

    Xenomorph from Alien

    Yautja from Predator

    Gluskin from Outlast

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150012#Comment_2150012

    I don't think any of the special infected have abilities that would transform well into DBD. Except maybe the Jockey, but that would feel too similar to Victor.

    Meg and Jake already have full outfits that have them as Zoey and Francis. Legendary skins would probably be overkill.

    Yes I know there are outfits for Zoey and Francis as well as Rochelle and Ellis from L4D2.

    But I still would love real Zoey and Francis (and Louis) and not just their clothes on other people.

    But it's just wishful thinking anyways.

  • The Thing, complete with Kurt Russell as MacReady.

  • A big daddy from bioshock could be cool.

  • Evil Within, Alien, and FNAF would be my top picks. Interesting designs in all of them with atmospheres that'd really suit the game.

  • Slenderman? Anyone? ;(

  • pennywise, that's all i ask.

  • Friday the 13th episode, New Killer Jason Voorhees and New Survivor Tommy Jarvis. But since the license is wrapped in lawsuits, I prefer to see Alien, Chucky and Pinhead. As soon as possible those 4 licenses.

  • The Xenomorph would be my big win, but there are many that would also be very welcome, including:

    • Walter Sullivan (Silent Hill 4) a.k.a The Orphan

    • Jane Prentiss (The Magnus Archives) a.k.a The Corruption

    • The Keeper (The Evil Within)

    • The Driller Killer (Slumberparty Massacre 2)

    • Hank Thompson (Alice Isn't Dead) a.k.a The Thistle Man

    • Mr. Scratch (Alan Wake) a.k.a The Darkness

    • Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3) a.k.a The Lunatic

    • Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa) a.k.a The Despair

    • Bloody Mary a.k.a The Reflection

    • Kayako Saeki (Ju-on The Grudge) a.k.a The Grudge

    • Takaya Sakaki (Persona 3) a.k.a The Wheel of Fortune

    • Jennifer Check (Jennifer's Body) a.k.a The Succubus

    So many more on top too!

  • @SalmonDean said:

    My number 1 pick will forever and always be Supernatural. My soul won’t rest until Sam and Dean are survivors.

    https://64.media.tumblr.com/b19c768964b0bb460979d354fcfef5f3/tumblr_inline_o9f2dcqDZ11tr11bp_500.gif

    I loved that show and those characters, but towards the later years, it just got too repetitive and I lost interest. I didn't see the last season, did they end it well?

  • The Scrin from C&C Tiberium Wars

  • @QwQw said:

    Outlast for me.

    @APoipleTurtle said:

    Aside from some of the big film franchises we don't have yet (F13, Child's Play, Alien)...

    I'd probably spring for Outlast

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FP4FWPECB822/screen-shot-2021-04-29-at-5-55-56-pm.png

    (Walker, Trager, Gluskin, Marta)

    or The Evil Within

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U4YLDVI0OZGK/screen-shot-2021-04-29-at-5-58-35-pm.png

    (Keeper, Ruvik)

    same here dude's, those are top 2

  • Definitely slenderman or the headless horseman.


    I've played this game from the very first release. I gave up on 'IT' but I'd really like to see one of the ones I suggested

  • Pazuzu from the Exorcist and the thing from the Thing