Since you remodeling BHVR
Please buff Yui's booty, and make her face look more like the Trailer.
we yui mains deserve it.
Please buff Yui's booty, and make her face look more like the Trailer.
we yui mains deserve it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please BHVR, give Wraith legs. He should have beef sticks, not weak sticks considering he runs speedy 24/7
Give him those thunder thighs.
Can you imagine Wraith chasing you down with legs like these?
I'd think that make him a lot scarier then necessary can you imagine how lanky he is with those big ass thighs
Give oni jiggle physics pls
...what exactly would be jiggling?
I would go back to maining wraith immediately.
Right now yui's face looks like it got ran over by a car.
not that bad but yeah she need a better one
Give Clown breast jiggle physics
:)
I spit out my water lol'ing at this. That would be disgusting beyond all decency.
Doesn't he have stomach jiggle physics already?
Not enough
If Yui gets the 𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕔 𝕔 treatment I will be more than happy.
People, you need to understand ALL killer jiggle physics go into Blight's butt.
Yui is already perfect. Never cared about her ass I just love her for who she is.
No
We have to face reality gann. A molded over pancake looks better than her face.
Yui is a beauty...
Look at her pretty face
I think they were asking for her to actually have one. Obviously not every woman is going to be Jane thicc, but Yui is pretty unrealistically flat.
Her rendered models and her trailer model looks good. Her ingame model scares me to death.
Then you have bad tastes
No you
give dwight jiggle physics
Yui Kimura is the love of my life 🥰
Yui is fine for the most part. The only thing I found weird about her is just her knees. Something about them knees is off for me.
Right? i mean look at this..
come on BHVR!
I love her too but she still can look better you know
Sorry man there’s nothing pretty there
Maybe you’re right but she’ll always look beautiful in my eyes. I may be bias because I am super in love with Yui.
Kate Jane and Zarina have nothing on her I’m sorry to say.
Zarina and Kate are debatable but Jane is much better looking not to mention she doesn’t have dirt on her face for half her cosmetics
Everything
It kind of makes sense for Yui to have dirt on her face because of that street racing she does. Even that dirt isn’t enough to cover up Yui’s gorgeous face anyway.
Doesn’t explain it for the Performance skin. She didn’t even have the decency to clean her face for a performance
Finally we are discussing really important things.
Yui's butt definately needs a buff!