Why does watching porn change effects of clowns bottles?
in Lore
I feel like I dont want this answer but its bothering me.
I feel like I dont want this answer but its bothering me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe because he is constantly thinking about what he was watching so he accidentally grabs the wrong bottle each time.
What?
It is actually a very good question.
The clown has the addon VHS porn and its use changes the effect of the clouds. pink go fast yellow go slow. I want to know the lore reason behind this.
One of clowns addons is called "VHS Porn"
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/VHS_Porn
Thank you <3
PS: I'm still waiting for you to join our discord group btw.
Oh thank you guys
@SenzuDuck @KillerKirby
who's "our"?
also, how would one go about joining said discord?
Same reason why a memorial page helps improve the rate at which Michael figures out to properly hold his knife thanks to staring at someone, or why a bloody scalp helps Kazan start running faster, or why a chess piece lets the Doctor know where he's going to zap, or why a USB drive with a recording of a woman screaming makes Ji-Woon's knives more deadly, or why a sketchbook improves The Legion's stamina, or etc.
It's Entity Magic ®
Well uh, a pinky finger DOES allow him to instantly down survivors...
I think it is one of those addons that are based on fueling the killer with certain energies.
Imo, addons made sense for the first 3 killers, then they started to get weirder and weirder. There are still killers with addons that make sense, but most of them are strange.
It helps him add the special ingredient.
If you've seen what's on that VHS I'm sure you'd be in a state of mind to mix things up too.
(Hint: it's real-life footage of them putting real butter in tubs of I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter)
It's better not to ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
each bottle actually contains a small horse figurine
My guess is Entity magic but I am scared to know the real reason
It is an all time classic so that’s why
Don’t bring that up please I don’t want PTSD
he gets distracted by the porn and puts the wrong horse in the wrong bottle and that's why they switch effects
This one makes sense and is now my head cannon thank you.
Porn...
Porn always changes.
0_o
Because in the Entity's realm if you add white to pink you get yellow, and if you add white to yellow you get pink.
It just works this way in that dimention.
If you know what I mean.
It helps him extract his secret ingredient for his potions, clowns special meat sauce.
🧐😬😳
Clown knows that pre-marital sex is a sin. By adding the porn he's punishing the survivors.
b. r. u. h.
Entity: Gives Clown a VHS tape
Clown: