Jill Valentine as Survivor
I am hoping she will be included in the upcoming chapter. She is my absolute favorite ๐
I am hoping she will be included in the upcoming chapter. She is my absolute favorite ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm assuming that we'll have another Stranger Things type of chapter on our hands. Seeing as most of the biggest RE games featured 2 protagonists to play as, it would make sense that we get 2 survivors in the chapter.
@indieeden7
The more the merrier I say. ๐ but I agree!
Series is almost too big to not include at least 2 survivors and there I say 2 killers too.
I'm more of a Becca Chambers stan myself, but I'll take any of the RE heroes!
Claire, Leon, Mr. X Jill as bonus skins. Prepare your wallets.
We don't need more female survivors. I hope it's Ethan, Chris or Leon.
The male and female split between survivors is actually pretty even at the minute, there are 12 male survivors and 13 female. The biggest gap in this split was there were once 3 more male survivors than female. It could very well be another female survivor for all we know.
I feel like Leon and Jill could kick the crap out of half the killers in the game even without a weapon, entity super powers be damned.
Why not, it takes an entity killer two kicks to break a wooden pallet but they are stopped by bushes and fences....those characters have fought things with just a knife that could throw cars lol.
I imagine we'll get two survivors because more legendary skins to sell.
Gross. If it's not Annette Birkin I'm going to have a stroke.
They did hint that "stars" were coming to their anniversary stream, so it will most likely be a STARS member that is the new survivor(s).
As for the killer, I would LOVE Mr. X to be in DBD with his theme mixed with the standard chase theme, like how the fan made one did it.
@NightWolfsFury
You are right! That could very well be a clue!
Y O U
W E R E
A L M O S T
A
J I L L
S A N D W I C H !
hear me out
I want Battle Suit Jill from RE5 with the blonde hair. I wouldn't be opposed to her normal hair color but damn, she was a firecracker in RE5 :(
I really hope Chris is included. I love you Jeff, but Iโll ditch you so fast for him. ๐
Forget Leon and Jill, imagine Chris.
We haven't forgotten what he did to that boulder, right?
That is how you primarily move a boulder after all.
Every other way is inferior.
Im ok with her if she get Ada Wong legendary skin.
@Anara
Oooh forgot about Ada too!
Im a RE4 fan, Ada and Leon are my favorites I hope we will get both, as survivors or legendary skins !
BEHAVIOUR TAKE MY MONEY !
ikr
I hope Claire and Leon
Oh god hahaha could you imagine the base survivors are Sheva and Carlos, then it's legendary skins for everyone else? ######### me, I hope not
It'll be hilarious seeing Chris Badass Redfield getting hooked by a teenager like Susie.