Surv. are EZ & The Selfcare, D-strike, Sprintburst & Adrenaline Metaperkcomb is to much and OP
Hello,
topic says all. In my Opinion Survivors are to ez and they have to many Outs. It doesn´t matter wich Killer you play or how good you are. If the Survivors running theese Perkcomb or if they are good. Theres no Chance and no Counter for the Killer because if you camp you will get punished and if you play fair you will get punished to by the Emblem System because you can´t Kill someone. The second thing is more and more Survivors are disrespectful and toxic high 10. Theres no Motivation to play Killer and it´s not Fun and very Stressfull on Highranks. I hope the Devs realize that too
Greetings
Comments
Balance the game?
Reduce all pallets by 10% in all levels.
Buff the least used 5 perks on each side.
Give overall slightly more control and power to killers.
Fixed
well, a gamemode without perks would be fun
The arguments you are making reek of low level survivor gripes. I don't mean that as an insult, honestly this will happen often in lower ranks because of bad players and trolls. Though I took time to think about it over the weekend as I played and honestly not once in solo queue this weekend was I taken off the hook at a time that I would say was piss poor on their part. Some might not have been optimal but they were not blatant farming. I found the hardest ranks to get out of in the new emblem system were the 15 to 10 ranks where people are good enough to know better but are still a bit brain dead / don't care. Once I was past that everyone else seemed to want to survive, they know that meant giving themselves the best chance to do that, survivors alive, healthy and doing gens.
Biggest farming issues I had was in a couple of SWF games where they were overly altruistic, managed to play 2 before I couldn't take it anymore and gave up on the squad.
Scientific, factual evidence..am I right? Scientific evidence this man speaks.
Science.
Evidence.
Facts.
I'm glad you fully understand now that I only speak pure fact and truth. Everything I say is right.
Sometimes I'm a little off of the actual truth, but still right regardless.
well, the hatchchange is the first step in to the right way i think. Its not live on 2.0 but DS is a other thing and not the only one. The fact is they have to many outs. Its not a Challenge and that sucks.
SWF not adressed? Cant be fixed then
Reached rank 1 as survivor in the first month I did more then dailies
The biggest problem I have with discussions about game balance, besides how toxic people get toward each other, is that most of the considerations are done with SWF and high rank in mind. The problem is that I don't think a majority of the players are in rank 1~8 and I'd say there's just as many regular solo players as there are people who regularly group up. Constantly applying crappy band-aid fixes to the game just because SWF players at rank 1 can be cancerous is not improving the game's experience for most players, overall.
Gens are done too quickly.
SC needs a little nerf.
SB needs a little nerf. Personally, with Lithe, BL and DH, I don't even see a need for SB but I understand that they probably won't remove it. They could rework it a little though.
DS should be removed or balanced. This is probably the biggest thing I've seen killer mains complain about and it needs to be addressed.
SWF needs to be fixed, somehow. Maybe give the killers a choice to vs SWF and increase their rewards for doing so? Maybe have casual and ranked lobbies and only allow SWF in casual lobbies. Idk, something has to be done though and more importantly, something _can be done. Maybe it can't be completely balanced, but make it hurt a little less for killers lol._
Killers should be incentivized not to camp. Maybe make the dying progress on the hook take a little longer if a killer is nearby, or give them much more points the longer a game goes on, or really increase the points from finding and chasing survivors and patrolling gens. Once again, Idk, these are just thoughts.
Other stuff like pallet looping is continuously being addressed so I hope that's a sign they will get to SC, DS, SB and SWF sooner rather than later.
Flashlights have been addressed---it's now next to impossible for the average player to regularly land the blind/stun on killers and don't get me started on the immunity frames killers get while picking up on a pallet and how inconsistent the pallet stuns/flashlight blinds are if you even manage the -1 sec timing in the first place.
Seriously, the amount of times killers just don't get stunned when someone slams a pallet is staggering.
Just the other day I was able to swing and hit someone while they threw the pallet down right on me and I didn't drop the survivor. On the other side of things, I watched someone perfectly time the pallet while I was being picked up and it just moved the killer to the other side. (???)
Patch 1.9.2 was a joke. It addressed something that I think should have been addressed but it did so very, very poorly. It was almost like they put no thought into it at all. They should've decreased the crap out of the pick-up animation, only make killers vulnerable to the pallet stun for the last half of the animation, and they needed to make flashlight useage increase so you couldn't use it more than 2-3 times a game (or even less) for that patch to have been viable. But, I do agree that immunity frames in this game is super lame.
Who do you know that runs straight at the killer?
I still hide..I dont wanna be seen or caught...lol
It's true, and why? Because the meta survivor perks aren't simply just perks. When I think of a perk, I think of an augmentation of a currently existing feature that provides some sort of enhancement or bonus. But when I look at these perks, they're each just a brand spanking new ability for free.
Examples:
Self-Care: It would never be possible to heal yourself without a med-kit, this perk basically unlocks an entirely new ability for free. Not to mention it can be used infinitely.
Decisive Strike: It would never be possible to injure/stab the killer, nevermind get off his shoulder for free. Equipping this perk is literally unlocking a new ability.
Like, what gives? These actually feel like character-specific abilities akin to what killers have, with the difference being that you can stack these on a single character with no downsides. At least Sprint Burst and Adrenaline, while still very strong, act to augment the survivors running feature with a periodic boost and make more sense. But Self-Care and Decisive Strike jump out to me as a real problem.
Not to mention that if SC and DS didn't exist, I bet you game times would lengthen and "gen rushing" wouldn't be as much of a problem. Killers would actually get a benefit for injuring someone then, forcing survivors to seek each other out and removing multiple people from generators as they heal. How much you want to bet that would reduce tunneling and camping too? I could whack someone or let another escape while injured knowing that they'd be easier pickings later or have to waste a lot of their and someone else's time to recover. That would give killers the control and map pressure they desperately need.
My thing is that, everything that the killers have complained about has gotten changed lol.
They said tooo many pallets..they took some out..now its the looping...and the sc..sb...ds..and on and on..i just dont understand when enough is going to be enough..I get that they are KILLERS and their job is to KILL but they also have OP perks..BBQ now i know some people say that it is easily countered..But its not even if you are standing next to a undone gen...they can still see your feet poke out...my husband is a killer man and runs bbq and he even said that it was a little unfair lol..I mean come on..that is the ONE perk that can not be countered..yes DS is a pain in the ass but people dribble and half the time they use it way early in the game..part of me is waiting to see everyone complain bout flashlights...then maybe they will take them out too..Everyone says its so easy for a survivor...Im a survivor main..well I play both but survivor more..its harder to pip as a survivor than a killer..i can pip without trying as a killer.
i´ts harder to pip as a survivor than a killer ???? This is not true...def. not
F13 has Pocket Knives. If you're a counselor and Jason grabs you, you're dead. A pocket knife is a counselor's "get out of jail free" card so to speak. You stab Jason in the neck and he drops you. But that's the point. If he grabs ahold of you, you are going to die. It doesn't matter what's been accomplished, what state you're in, how long the match has been going, what perks you have. Jason will grab you by throat and crush your skull against the wall.
Seondly - These have to actually be found though, you cannot start the game with one in your inventory.
In DbD a killer has to strike a survivor 2 times, carry them, hook them, almost certainly they'll do this 3 times to kill 1 survivor.
I just don't see the necessity for DS. This game isn't Friday the 13th.
Think the problem here is SWF. Don't pretend that killers don't have staple perks too, haven't encountered any killer without BBQ, hex ruin or both for quite some time now, pretty damn rare. And what's that about SC being taken by every single survivor? I don't take it! I have SC 3 but I've never even once taken it into a game! Whenever I play killer I feel completely demotivated and drained by even a 2 man SWF... I think we should have a second queue where killers get double BP for versus SWF or something along those lines...
2 counselors in F13 are never an issue if you know what you're doing.
However! I have about a year in Friday the 13th and have switched to DbD because I can absolutely say that F13 is broken beyond belief and a lost cause at this point, and yes, against a group of seasoned counselors I've seen Jason players get beaten for more than 10 minutes. It's just so wrong.
This constant farming / Tunneling thing you are talking about isn't a big issue at those ranks. Sorry I am not buying it for a second.
Of course it is, any of us can double pip from ranks 20 through 10 probably perkless. Please take the time this season and play killer to rank 1 and come back and make the same arguments.
Survivor pip'ing is easier, it's hard at rank 20 through 15 due to killer ability and noob teamates after that it's way way easier to pip
Then don't buy it..But Im telling you..95% of killers I go against from rank 20-5 all tunnel the crap out of people and about 75-85% of them just camp the hell out of the hooked survivors..Even if they are running BBQ Nurses NOED all t3 lol..pretty sad if you ask me..I main bubba as killer and I never tunnel nor camp..dont need to
Ive been to rank 1 as killer..Im not about rank..and no its not easier to pip as a survivor lol not at all..You get less points for working on gens together..you get points taken if you take someone off the hook but the killer decides to chase them instantly lol..It is not easier at all..I play killer as I have stated before..and I pip more as a killer than I do as a survivor go ahead with the "git gud" comments, But its hard to play the game when you have killers do do nothing but tunnel and camp, and teammates that dont care if you are pulled off the hook in front of killer thus being farmed pretty much..Just yesterday I had a teammate working with the killer..would pull us off just to be downed..now how is that fair? So our "get out of jail free card" may actually save us from toxic ass survivors that are greedy and don't care.
I dont use DS at all, because i cant hit the skill check in most cases, for me its a waste of a perk slot...:-D
Yeah, it can be pretty hard, that's my point. :-)
I was and am consistently able to PIP as killer without even going for kills. If you camp, you probably will find it difficult to pip as killer. Otherwise, it's not that hard.
From 20-15 it's a lot harder to pip as a survivor then killer although 2.0 has helped. PRe 2.0 I had no problems pipping even when not getting sacs. Also don't forget survivors 20-15 and perhaps lower have a much harder time when you get rage quitters, especially 1-3 within the 1st few minutes.
I've had 3 ppl all probably a trio rage quit within seconds of each other after 1 person got downed the 1st time. The last week since patch has been a nightmare of quitters some after getting hit just 1x.
1.) Pallets
2.) EASY "Get out of jail cards"
-DS
-SB
-SC (Sometimes)
3.) One survivor has too much power. Don't get me started on how much power 4 survivors have.
New mechanic for healing:
Any progress you made to you healing one health state will be regressed by 3% every second.
I'm not talking about DS because no one listens to my suggestion about that.
Sprint Burst needs a 3 second running animation to activate.
Developers are taking a great step in the right direction for pallets.