Hello I'm a Rank 1 survivor and the Plague is a garbage killer

I think my title says it all. Plague is absolute trash, how am I supposed to farm benevolence on my weaker teammates when there is this awful killer who denies that? On top of that it's probably the laziest killer where you just puke on people and watch them go down to a broken status. Lazy design trash tier 100%

Comments

  • Hmm..it seems like someone is mad.

  • Hello a rank 1 Survivor and the Plague is a garbage Killer, I am dad.

  • Don't listen to them my Barfy Girl! I still love you

    ...even if you do kind of suck as a killer. But you're super fun to play with so whatever!!!

  • It's always a helpful thing to be reminded that the rank system is completely unreliable as a measurement of skill.

    Not that that applies here, of course, just an observation.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Don't listen to them my Barfy Girl! I still love you

    ...even if you do kind of suck as a killer. But you're super fun to play with so whatever!!!

    wdym she is actually pretty strong now

  • @jeffypeffy said:

    I think my title says it all. Plague is absolute trash, how am I supposed to farm benevolence on my weaker teammates when there is this awful killer who denies that? On top of that it's probably the laziest killer where you just puke on people and watch them go down to a broken status. Lazy design trash tier 100%

    False. The laziest killer is Legion, he stabs you and then his power is to stab you, but at a faster speed.


    Also just rush unhooks like a solo queue Bill.

  • Hello, I see you're incredibly mad

  • I've found she's very hit or miss

    Now that I'm on the Xbox Series X, she's much better but she still has the problems where her powers can be wildly inconsistent. I've barfed on survivors, watched them react to the barf (so I know I hit them), and then they don't get infected. I've also still experienced barfing at someone going through a window and having none of the barf hit the survivor somehow or the barf getting stopped by an invisible rock that the survivor is evidently hiding behind...

    She's certainly not the worst killer but the game seems to struggle with her powers for some reason

  • The only thing I wish was different about the “Plag” is instead of vomit she sent out locusts to inflict damage. Puke and gagging just ain’t my kink lol.

  • Honestly, they need to swap the broken status effect with a built-in slowdown of 6% if you are sick.

  • Well obviously the thing to do is slow her to 110 and then make her move at 90% speed while purging and lower that into the 60%s the longer you purge.

    And have sickness auto heal shortly after you stop inflicting it.


    Wait no, that’d be a terrible idea.

  • @jeffypeffy said:

    I think my title says it all. Plague is absolute trash, how am I supposed to farm benevolence on my weaker teammates when there is this awful killer who denies that? On top of that it's probably the laziest killer where you just puke on people and watch them go down to a broken status. Lazy design trash tier 100%

    And I am the true King of England, direct descendant of the Old Pretender.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088892#Comment_2088892

    I've found she's very hit or miss

    Now that I'm on the Xbox Series X, she's much better but she still has the problems where her powers can be wildly inconsistent. I've barfed on survivors, watched them react to the barf (so I know I hit them), and then they don't get infected. I've also still experienced barfing at someone going through a window and having none of the barf hit the survivor somehow or the barf getting stopped by an invisible rock that the survivor is evidently hiding behind...

    She's certainly not the worst killer but the game seems to struggle with her powers for some reason

    Her power can definitely be inconsistent at times, like latency with huntress hatchets, but she is still pretty good. Right now, most survivors just don't know how to play against her that well. She is a strong killer despite that though.

  • @jeffypeffy said:

    I think my title says it all. Plague is absolute trash, how am I supposed to farm benevolence on my weaker teammates when there is this awful killer who denies that? On top of that it's probably the laziest killer where you just puke on people and watch them go down to a broken status. Lazy design trash tier 100%

    Ikr, she's so garbo. She's literally vomit inducing, thankfully she does that on our behalf most of the time.

    Plague is canceled.

    @Starr43 said:

    The only thing I wish was different about the “Plag” is instead of vomit she sent out locusts to inflict damage. Puke and gagging just ain’t my kink lol.

    Hmm.. a locust plague. I like that. Then she can star at A Bug's life.

    I only play her because of her beautiful red dress. That's it. But also because I like her mori and I like to vomit on Steves, Dwights, etc.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088880#Comment_2088880

    Were you drinking an ice cold beer and cooking burgers on the grill when you posted this? lol

    Perhaps xD. Who knows.

  • She denies healing which sucks for getting altruism points/ benevolence emblem. But if that's the worst of the complaints then you need some perspective.

  • Oh wow a rank 1 survivor - then your opinion must be fact!

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088902#Comment_2088902

    Her power can definitely be inconsistent at times, like latency with huntress hatchets, but she is still pretty good. Right now, most survivors just don't know how to play against her that well. She is a strong killer despite that though.

    What I do against her is get infected as much as possible and use up all pools so nobody else gets infected and she has corrupt purge for only 45 seconds, at that point if you see her, just book It the other side of the map holding w and it takes a while for her to get you. It's really effective, her power is really underwhelming