I want to be friends with Feng and Ace because they're both my mains lol And the other reason is that i connect with feng's backstory more than any character in DBD
I will love to understand Wraith and Nurse, knowing them better and be able to help them. Also Plague, because I want to cure her sickness. And I personally like biology, I will be very excited to study the Demogorgon.
I will be very friendly with Claudette, Yui, Adam and Kate. :)
I want to be friends with Feng and Ace because they're both my mains lol And the other reason is that i connect with feng's backstory more than any character in DBD
Killers none lol, survivors I'd hangout with David or ace they seem chill. Kate I'd be chill to if the entity gave us a guitar at the campfire after the trials
I can see myself spending so much time with him hanging out listening to music having a beer.
Bubba
I'm talking about dead by daylights Bubba not movie Bubba they are very different to me. I think dbd Bubba is so adorable like seeing him brightens my day in the fog. Just love to protect him and make sure he's doing ok possible hug would be so awesome!
Isn't freddy a pedo? Why would you be friends with a pedo lmao
In the original script for the Remake, Freddy was actually innocent and was framed for such terrible crimes. I consider it my own headcanon for him because it makes his story much better.
In the original script for the Remake, Freddy was actually innocent and was framed for such terrible crimes. I consider it my own headcanon for him because it makes his story much better.
And besides, Freddy and Claudette are my mains.
You main the most hated characters in the game lmao after nea & spirit ofc
But yeah i wish freddy was framed and NOT being a pedo
"You main the most hated characters in the game lmao after nea & spirit ofc"
Well, I try my best to change their reputation and be the nicest Freddy main / Claudette main DBD has ever known.
It honestly depends on the player NOT the character they're playing as tbh Im tired of people calling us survivor mains toxic Like yeah there are toxic ones but There are nice ones :( Thats why i started playing killer more
Survivor: Adam. He and I share similar childhood experiences at school and both wish to further learning, as well as value other lives above our own.
Killer: Caleb Quinn. We both like to tinker and understand how things work, or modify to utilise. Granted, his skills vastly exceed my own but a shared interest would mean I'd probably bond more with him.
-Michael: Although I love to play with him and he is my main, I would not approach him out of fear and disturbing.
-Ghostface: It would be your best friend, since I see it similar to Scream. What is your favorite movie?
Survivors:
-Quentin: If if I had good friends, I would choose Quentin, he is my main survivor and since he is the typical swimming teenager, we have a lot in common.
-Steve: Another good friend would be Steve, although sometimes it is fun, if he is brave, with him he would have good adventures as in Hawkins.
I want to be friends with Feng and Ace because they're both my mains lol And the other reason is that i connect with feng's backstory more than any character in DBD
Killers None. They are there to kill and no matter what i say that sadly wont change.
Isn't freddy a pedo? Why would you be friends with a pedo lmao
Actually in the original Nightmare on Elm Street movies he is not a pedophile. That was added only in the 2010 remake to make it edgier and him more villainous.
I think that Kate would be someone I would genuinely be friends with. Her backstory and added lore about her depression and her issues as an artist are something that most creative types can relate to. But she's also a celebrity so who knows how easy it would be to actually befriend her.
Feng's backstory of gamer and party girl is interesting and is similar enough to my own that we'd probably have enough in common that we could become friends around the campfire.
Wraith is kind of the only killer who wasn't evil. If his mind is intact (I know the Entity can twist the minds of the Killers quite a bit once they are in his realm) then he's just a normal guy in a very sad situation. I feel like he's a sympathetic character.
Now if I was a Killer and I was crossing paths with another Killer then Trickster would be an... Interesting friend to have.
-Quentin. He seems very chill and overall a great dude to hang with.
Killer.
-Trickster/Legion/Ghostface. Trickster mainly because of the BOP from the teaser trailer. Legion because they are around my age. Ghostface because he's ghostface.
I want to be friends with Feng and Ace because they're both my mains lol And the other reason is that i connect with feng's backstory more than any character in DBD
Well I believe I’d be friend of a lot of survivors, most seem like good people and been struggling with some heavy problems.
The only ones I don’t like are Feng and Yun-Jin, because both the lore shows they’re incredibly selfish people, who only cares about their own safety, and Nea, because she is a criminal who would not have a sense of moral enough developed.
My favorites are Laurie, because I am very related to her personality, such as fighting evil the hardest possible way, smart decisions and her empathy, and David, because he does all to protect helpless people.
The same reason why I love Claudette and Cheryl, both of them really cares about other people, as Yui who fight for her friends and even her competitors, also Jeff and David, because they are the opposite of cowards and truly David harms himself to protect you.
I wouldn’t be friends with any killers, because anyone who think innocent must pay for their own ######### is unfair, cruel, merciless and heartless to me. So they don’t deserve respect or even pity, as they don’t have that for anyone apart from their interests.
my favorite survivors are Claudette, Laurie and David❤️
Out of the killer's, I would say that The Twins seems like the most reasonable ones to befriend. They are not motivated by some ideal like Plague or Pig, neither by an urge to kill for pleasure like Doctor or Trickster, rather they just do it to survive. I imagine being fairly easy to befriend them if you try a friendly approach like offering them food or supplies and show them that you aren't a threat.
I wanna be friends with all of them except the Clown, Doctor, Trickster, Yun, Ghostface, Freddie and Myers. Bubba is a dirty basement camper but to be fair he's also kinda traumatised and was raised to not know any better. So if there was a sheet of reinforced chainsaw proof glass between me and him I'd go for it. But Clown is a sociopath, the Doctor has potentially fried his own brain and was not a very nice man before that point, Trickster is a Narcissist, Yun is just kinda an ######### and Freddie and Myers are Freddie and Myers. The armchair therapist in me is highly suspicious of Myers backstory and what's left out of it in regards to his home situation but the horror fan in me knows better than to risk it. Freddie is a child murdering, child diddling given it's the remake version, a-hole who likes to mock his victims. Ghostface is just pure sociopath, no sympathy from me, I'm tempted to try just cause he's supposed to be charismatic but that way lies death. Frank and Julie are probably sociopaths too but the fact they are teens makes me less wary.
TLDR; All survivors except Yun and any killer who is not just a straight sociopath but actually had a real reason to become what they did. Yun and the other killers can go take a hike.
Ash: Because he’s a badass, chill, and funny guy I could easily get along with him and he could tell me interesting stories.
Steve: I feel like he would be same as a funny and chill guy to be friends with.
Quentin: Quentin seems like a chill and friendly guy.
Cherly: Same as Quentin and Steve.
Killers:
Sadako: I feel bad for her and if she wasn’t a violent and vengeful onryo then I would consider giving her a hug and comfort her.
Amanda: If Amanda isn’t out to kill me then I’ll consider talking and comforting her about her trouble past.
Wraith: Considering on how Wraith tricked to kill people and is being forced to kill the survivors by the entity, I feel like I could befriend him and have nice talk with him.
I'd never be friends with Meg, she's too sportsy. T.T I think Mikaela would be fun to talk to. Ghostface's tend to be friendly in person, so maybe him. XD
Actually in the original Nightmare on Elm Street movies he is not a pedophile. That was added only in the 2010 remake to make it edgier and him more villainous.
He always was a Pedo, it was implied with the dialogue between Nancy and her mother (he obviously did bad stuff to her before the parents burned him), according to both Wes Craven and Robert Englund he's a pedo, it was later shown outright in Dream warriors in the newspaper, before being added explicitly in the official novelization
He has always been like that, a stalker who raped,tortured and killed children in life and became a demon after his death
2010 Freddy is more closer to Craven's original vision than the looney toon of the post part 3 movies
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will love to understand Wraith and Nurse, knowing them better and be able to help them. Also Plague, because I want to cure her sickness. And I personally like biology, I will be very excited to study the Demogorgon.
I will be very friendly with Claudette, Yui, Adam and Kate. :)
For survivors I’d be friends with
For killers maybe slinger?
Dwight
Killers none lol, survivors I'd hangout with David or ace they seem chill. Kate I'd be chill to if the entity gave us a guitar at the campfire after the trials
Jeff
I can see myself spending so much time with him hanging out listening to music having a beer.
Bubba
I'm talking about dead by daylights Bubba not movie Bubba they are very different to me. I think dbd Bubba is so adorable like seeing him brightens my day in the fog. Just love to protect him and make sure he's doing ok possible hug would be so awesome!
🐷💖
Jake, his lore matches me very well.
Freddy and Claudette. They are my babies <3 I love them.
Isn't freddy a pedo? Why would you be friends with a pedo lmao
In the original script for the Remake, Freddy was actually innocent and was framed for such terrible crimes. I consider it my own headcanon for him because it makes his story much better.
And besides, Freddy and Claudette are my mains.
You main the most hated characters in the game lmao after nea & spirit ofc
But yeah i wish freddy was framed and NOT being a pedo
survivor: quentin- in the movie he seems like a really good friend. his goblin face is also adorable
killer: wraith- ive read his backstory and he doesnt even seem evil. id invite him to play some dbd
"You main the most hated characters in the game lmao after nea & spirit ofc"
Well, I try my best to change their reputation and be the nicest Freddy main / Claudette main DBD has ever known.
It honestly depends on the player NOT the character they're playing as tbh Im tired of people calling us survivor mains toxic Like yeah there are toxic ones but There are nice ones :( Thats why i started playing killer more
Survivor: Ace. He just seems like a great dude to be around, always got that dumb smile on his face.
Killer: Deathslinger. I wanna hear his crazy ass cowboy bounty hunting stories.
Survivor: Feng, because she's a hardcore gamer. Like duh.
Killer: Trickster, because I could totally see us jamming out to 24hr Cinderella together.
Yakuza bro
Survivor: Adam. He and I share similar childhood experiences at school and both wish to further learning, as well as value other lives above our own.
Killer: Caleb Quinn. We both like to tinker and understand how things work, or modify to utilise. Granted, his skills vastly exceed my own but a shared interest would mean I'd probably bond more with him.
None.
Survivors would be constantly shining flashlights in my eyes and trying to hit me with household items and killers would kill me.
Yessss. I absolutely love the series.
Killers:
-Michael: Although I love to play with him and he is my main, I would not approach him out of fear and disturbing.
-Ghostface: It would be your best friend, since I see it similar to Scream. What is your favorite movie?
Survivors:
-Quentin: If if I had good friends, I would choose Quentin, he is my main survivor and since he is the typical swimming teenager, we have a lot in common.
-Steve: Another good friend would be Steve, although sometimes it is fun, if he is brave, with him he would have good adventures as in Hawkins.
I'm with Bill Overbeck and Ash Williams.
Survivor:
Ash - He's a badass dude, and I want to hear all his cool stories.
Quentin - He's pretty chill and nice guy, I'd get along good with him. Plus maybe I could get him to take a nap.
Killer:
The Legion - They're around my age, and it'd be fun to hang out and talk to them.
Freddy - Freddy would be sick to hang out with. We'd just crack one-liners and have fun doing random ######### in the dream world.
Killers None. They are there to kill and no matter what i say that sadly wont change.
Survivor. Yui or Quinten
Until you find out hes a p*dophile...
Adam ofc
As GeneralV said, I have my own headcannon for Freddy, so I don't consider him a pedo.
In the 2010 on he is (kinda)
Actually in the original Nightmare on Elm Street movies he is not a pedophile. That was added only in the 2010 remake to make it edgier and him more villainous.
I think that Kate would be someone I would genuinely be friends with. Her backstory and added lore about her depression and her issues as an artist are something that most creative types can relate to. But she's also a celebrity so who knows how easy it would be to actually befriend her.
Feng's backstory of gamer and party girl is interesting and is similar enough to my own that we'd probably have enough in common that we could become friends around the campfire.
Wraith is kind of the only killer who wasn't evil. If his mind is intact (I know the Entity can twist the minds of the Killers quite a bit once they are in his realm) then he's just a normal guy in a very sad situation. I feel like he's a sympathetic character.
Now if I was a Killer and I was crossing paths with another Killer then Trickster would be an... Interesting friend to have.
Not sure about killer, but Claudette seems like a friendly nerd.
I would he friends with dwight, since we are almost the same person lol. Id also be friends with sally and evan
Survivor.
-Quentin. He seems very chill and overall a great dude to hang with.
Killer.
-Trickster/Legion/Ghostface. Trickster mainly because of the BOP from the teaser trailer. Legion because they are around my age. Ghostface because he's ghostface.
Claudette and my boy Danny. One i'd protect and one that'd protect me. Plain and simple.
legion bc i am a fellow edgy teenager
Well I believe I’d be friend of a lot of survivors, most seem like good people and been struggling with some heavy problems.
The only ones I don’t like are Feng and Yun-Jin, because both the lore shows they’re incredibly selfish people, who only cares about their own safety, and Nea, because she is a criminal who would not have a sense of moral enough developed.
My favorites are Laurie, because I am very related to her personality, such as fighting evil the hardest possible way, smart decisions and her empathy, and David, because he does all to protect helpless people.
The same reason why I love Claudette and Cheryl, both of them really cares about other people, as Yui who fight for her friends and even her competitors, also Jeff and David, because they are the opposite of cowards and truly David harms himself to protect you.
I wouldn’t be friends with any killers, because anyone who think innocent must pay for their own ######### is unfair, cruel, merciless and heartless to me. So they don’t deserve respect or even pity, as they don’t have that for anyone apart from their interests.
my favorite survivors are Claudette, Laurie and David❤️
Pyramid head because of how interesting he is to me, Then tapp because he seems like he would be interesting to have a conversion with.
Out of the killer's, I would say that The Twins seems like the most reasonable ones to befriend. They are not motivated by some ideal like Plague or Pig, neither by an urge to kill for pleasure like Doctor or Trickster, rather they just do it to survive. I imagine being fairly easy to befriend them if you try a friendly approach like offering them food or supplies and show them that you aren't a threat.
Freddy is taboo, and in the realm of The Entity there all adults, so don't be so judgmental
LAURIE IS 17.
Sunao ni I Love You!~ Korean Edition
todokeyou kitto YOU LOVE ME!
I wanna be friends with all of them except the Clown, Doctor, Trickster, Yun, Ghostface, Freddie and Myers. Bubba is a dirty basement camper but to be fair he's also kinda traumatised and was raised to not know any better. So if there was a sheet of reinforced chainsaw proof glass between me and him I'd go for it. But Clown is a sociopath, the Doctor has potentially fried his own brain and was not a very nice man before that point, Trickster is a Narcissist, Yun is just kinda an ######### and Freddie and Myers are Freddie and Myers. The armchair therapist in me is highly suspicious of Myers backstory and what's left out of it in regards to his home situation but the horror fan in me knows better than to risk it. Freddie is a child murdering, child diddling given it's the remake version, a-hole who likes to mock his victims. Ghostface is just pure sociopath, no sympathy from me, I'm tempted to try just cause he's supposed to be charismatic but that way lies death. Frank and Julie are probably sociopaths too but the fact they are teens makes me less wary.
TLDR; All survivors except Yun and any killer who is not just a straight sociopath but actually had a real reason to become what they did. Yun and the other killers can go take a hike.
Nea and Feng, they seem to be close to be age and i see they being really sarcastic.
Cheryl, she seems really depressed ingame but she was quite sassy in sl3 so I don't know.
Susie, she looks pretty shy and based on her lore we probably have a lot in commom
Claudette seems cool, also I kind of feel bad for Deathslinger based on his lore so i'd probably try to get to know him
Survivors:
Ash: Because he’s a badass, chill, and funny guy I could easily get along with him and he could tell me interesting stories.
Steve: I feel like he would be same as a funny and chill guy to be friends with.
Quentin: Quentin seems like a chill and friendly guy.
Cherly: Same as Quentin and Steve.
Killers:
Sadako: I feel bad for her and if she wasn’t a violent and vengeful onryo then I would consider giving her a hug and comfort her.
Amanda: If Amanda isn’t out to kill me then I’ll consider talking and comforting her about her trouble past.
Wraith: Considering on how Wraith tricked to kill people and is being forced to kill the survivors by the entity, I feel like I could befriend him and have nice talk with him.
I'd never be friends with Meg, she's too sportsy. T.T I think Mikaela would be fun to talk to. Ghostface's tend to be friendly in person, so maybe him. XD
He always was a Pedo, it was implied with the dialogue between Nancy and her mother (he obviously did bad stuff to her before the parents burned him), according to both Wes Craven and Robert Englund he's a pedo, it was later shown outright in Dream warriors in the newspaper, before being added explicitly in the official novelization
He has always been like that, a stalker who raped,tortured and killed children in life and became a demon after his death
2010 Freddy is more closer to Craven's original vision than the looney toon of the post part 3 movies