What is your MAIN Killer build - Only 1 Killer + Build, please!
Legion - Bunny Suit - Ruin/Discordance/Thana/Undying (swap with Dying Light sometimes)
Tagged:
Trusted
Legion - Bunny Suit - Ruin/Discordance/Thana/Undying (swap with Dying Light sometimes)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly: Default Skin: Whispers, Spies, Ruin, Tinkerer.
Doctor
Usually run with at least a yellow level Calm or better
Monitor and Abuse, BBQ and Chili, Pop Goes The Weasel, Whispers
Will likely switch BBQ out in the very near future.
Mama Vomit: Blight Skin
-Corrupt Intervention
-Thrill Of the Hunt
-Dark Devotion
Spirit with the Greek Goddess outfit.
Stridor (duh!) BBQ, Ruin, Undying (switch out Undying for Franklin's if it looks like sweaty clickies in the lobby)
Mother/Daughter Ring (So I can fly!) and any other addon, usually something that increases power recovery rate
I used to run Monitor on Doctor religiously, but switched it for Distressing. The bigger terror radius made my Shock so much more powerful in finding hiding survivors. Either way, Doc is super fun! I main him with Spirit.
Clown: Black recolour
Perks: BBQ, Oppression, Pop, trail of torment
Add ons: Bleach and chloroform bottle
Freddy with the P3 outfit.
Perks: BBQ, Pop Goes the Weasel, Corrupt Intervention. The last perk keeps changing, but it is usually Hex: Ruin or Brutal Strength.
Add-ons: Jump Rope and Nancy's Masterpiece or Swing Chains and Nancy's Sketch.
Top Hat Blight
Ruin, Undying, Thrilling and BBQ (Switching Thrilling for Tinker once it is unlocked)
Clown - Chicken Outfit - Ruin/Undying/BBQ/STBFL
Goal is as many bloodpoints as possible while getting the best anti-loop plays with the tonics and antidotes!
Oni - Minotaur - Nurses, Sloppy, BBQ & PGTW
This is my regular build which actively discourages healing against Oni as well as provide gen defense & directions as to where to go. Usually paired with Splintered Hull & Bloody Sash.
Wraith, Chain Linked + Fury Waist Wrap + Tarnished Sickle Knife, Barbecue & Chili + Hex: Devour Hope + Hex: Undying + Make Your Choice.
As for Add-ons: I either equip those that i have the most of (except "The Beast" - Soot & "The Serpent" - Soot, i'll never use those unless i'm purely meme'ing.), or i equip those to fit one of my builds.
For anti-Pallet fun for example, Shadow Dances come on.
While for my Exposed-only build, i often put on "All Seeing" - Blood, for those who try to hide and wait out their Exposed. (If it's a timed one, like MYC & Dragon's Grip.)
Nurse - Blue Dress
Bbq - Pop - Whispers - Nurses
+Recharge addons
Any killer:
Just use Corrupt Intervention and I'm good to go. Every other perk is just a plus
Clown
Head: Thrice-Greatest
Body: Ring Master Suit (Cheerful)
Weapon: Letter Opener
Perks: M&A, STBFL, PGTW, BBQ & Chili
The only add on I use is party bottles, before that I never used add ons, I can consistently 4k.
Pig: Whispers, Monitor and Abuse, BBQ, and Tinkerer
Doc, Skin with that glowy red thing, Corrupt interventrion, Monitor and abuse, STBFL, and a random fourth, sometimes Surge or something.
Blight:
BBQ, Pop, Oppression, Whispers
Same build I use on Pig, but I usually swap Tinkerer for STBFL or PGTW.
Good build that makes great use of crouch.
Blight: Pop, BBQ, Tink, Discordance.
I think if you're going against sweaties, Franklin's is 100%, not the right call.
I kinda run the same build on most of my killers with some variation but here's a spirit build:
Spirit -> red schoolgirl + matching short hair -> BBQ (for bp), Unrelenting (because I'm bad), Iron Maiden, Make you choice
Iron maiden and make your choice are my favourite killer perks.
Pyramid Head: Nurse's Calling-Corrupt Intervention-Star Struck-Dragons Grip
I’m currently not maining one killer at the moment but I enjoy Blight the most so I guess I’ll just do him. My build is Ruin, Undying, Surveillance, and BBQ.
I keep it simple. Trapper- BBQ, Enduring, Brutal, Corrupt. Some form of Bag and Tar Bottle.
I used Distressing on the pre-rework doc, but started experimenting with MnA and Calm builds right after he got reworked. I typically run it with a red-stain addin or fake pallets for extra LOLs, but I may start running range extensions again.
Blight - True Blight with the exception of P3 Head - Brutal Strength, BBQ, Whispers, Pop
Legion - Blight Skin
M&A, Thanatophobia, Nurse's Calling, Trail of Torment.
Not healing against Legion works until he turns into budget Ghost Face with Trail. Then either I pull off some easy stealth downs or they start grouping up a lot to try to heal and I catch them out and bust up their heal parties with Nurse's + M&A. It actually works really well.
I play everyone with success, too :)
But yeah, multiple killers would be a clutter.
Appreciate the reply :3
Myers - default skin - Lightborn (tier 3) and Distressing (tier 1) - no add-ons, I stay in tier 1 all match. (Sometimes I put on Bloodwarden, as well, but not often.)
If I'm not playing the newest killer or trying to get some challenge/achievement done, I'm playing that Myers build.
Demogorgon - No add-ons - STBFL, PGTW, BBQ, and either Ruin or Bamboozle. Depends how I'm feeling.
Perhaps, but I'd assert that the right call is whatever perk helps you have fun. Making a full lobby of items get dropped is very, very fun.
Fake pallets make me happy :)
Deathslinger
Custom made Custer with any body and any gun
ruin, pop, save the best for last, bbq and chili
running the killer's own perks on the actual killer....smh
legion with bunny face and Christmas sweater with discordance iron maiden and nothing else
Wraith - Golden Ox
Swift Hunt & Bone Clapper
Make Your Choice, BBQ & Chili or Thrilling Tremors, Sloppy Butcher, Ruin
Go ahead, unhook someone. I dare you.
P3 Freddy - BBQ, Pop Goes The Weasel, Thrilling Tremors and Discordance. No add ons.
Ghostface (full prestige - the body for best stealth) - STBFL, Devour hope, BBQ, PGTW.
This build stomps on bullies as long as you get them exposed with devour after you get 6 tokens of STBFL. Suddenly they become alot less ballsy.
P3 Bubba. PWYF, Nemesis, BBQ, Pop
Doc
default head, blighted torso, bat
huntress lullaby, distressing, overcharge, bbq
Killer: Pyramid Head (The Executioner)
Add-ons: Burning Man Painting, Wax Doll
Perks: Pop Goes The Weasel, Corrupt Intervention, I'm All Ears, Barbeque and Chili
Bubba
bbq (either of these crowd control bamboozle) pop monitor
Addons speed and chillie any rarity
Main: Plague
Perks: Hex: Ruin, Pop Goes the Weasel, Thanataphobia Infectious Fright
Add-ons: I like to use green and below add-ons so that I don't get dependent on higher level rarity ones but typically anything to reduce puke cooldown and make me move faster while puking. The apples are GREAT though. Black Incense when I want to spoil myself lol also the Emetics which increase purge's effectiveness are dirty as well. It's literally disgusting when you fully infect someone with like half a puke.
Killer: Blight
Add-ons: Double fatigue (Foxglove, Canker Thorn);
Perks: BBQ, Pop, Shadowborn, Corrupt Intervention
blight
Ruin, undying, surveillance, and tinkerer
alchemists ring and compound 21
Bubba
Ruin, pop, bamboozle, bbq
Nurse: Whispers, BBQ, ShadowBorn, and Ruin, but I'll change to POP or Infectious Fright
Oni with Tinkerer, Pop, BBQ, and Infectious Fright4
Doctor (Frosty Eyes and P1 Weapon)
Whispers: no static blast wasted and helps find survivors in lockers in my TR.
PGTW: pretty bland but helps. I was using Oppression, but I get more bang out of this for an immediate 25% regression.
Corrupt Intervention: Early game is weak for Doctor so i use the early game to get madness up, some hooks hopefully lol
BBQ: another locating perk that is cool, but I got used to Whispers. I am considering switching to Iron Maiden to punish locker hiders more lol
Add ons: I enjoy Order and Restraint lately. Order reduces Static Blast cooldown and Restraint gives me aura tracking.
My overall build is centered around eliminating time looking for survivors while maximizing Static Blast usage. Rank up madness, regress gens, hook survivors and repeat lol
Trapper, default skin: any bag add-on + anything
Noed / Bloodwarden / Rancor / STBFL