you can't tbag a spirit
I was fake phasing at a pallet loop so the survivor starts tbagging me to get a reaction.
I stand
half second later I hit them before they could throw down a pallet lol
Never tbag spirit, spirit isn't trickster you can't mess with spirit
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Cool I guess.
well you can tbag her, it might not be wise to do so however.
Cool story
If I t-bag she can quickly down me so I can get to the next match faster, I see this as a win either way.
Wait, really? She takes my control key away??
Nice story bud.
... and get away with it
Fake phasing, how skillful and interactive for both sides.
Stand still to outplay lol
It's quite easy actually. You find a Spirit and crouch repetitively.
not really relevant to the issue, tbh. Most people don't teabag lmao.
They can tbag all they want, but like others have said, it is hard to get away with it against her. I do love the phase hit mid bag tho!!
They probably t bagged because they knew what was coming: they were gonna get fooled by the 2000 IQ stand still mind game and wanted to get that one set of t bags in before they get completely outsmarted by such a skillful play.
oh
All mess with you mettle of man and break out plays boy!!!ye haaa!!🤠🥳
Oh.
And to brag about stand still 2 win. Your response to me was irrelevant, because I wasn't talking about the teabagging.
Actually yes,she phase walks out of your monitor, takes your control key and goes right back to the game 😱👻
Technically I could tbag a polar bear while wearing a suit of seal meat. It would not be smart to do it but its possible.
Bu- But-
Why's it still here then???
Because she's polite enough to give it back to you after the match ended 🤧
ah how nice of her
Master Chief can, he always had the best T-bags.