Perk Builds for Trickster?

Assuming we aren’t going to get any buffs to trickster what perk builds are you guys gonna run?

Comments

  • Monitor, Iron Maiden, STBFL, Bamboozle.

    He's too much of a 110 M1 Killer for me to not run Bamboozle.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Monitor, Iron Maiden, STBFL, Bamboozle.

    He's too much of a 110 M1 Killer for me to not run Bamboozle.

    Yea as a Bubba main I have a soft spot for bamboozle I think I wanna try monitor too to get that extra small terror radius

  • Probably the new end game build that will come with his perk. I’ll be using NOED till I get use to him.

  • Iron Maiden for reloads, Oppression, Starstruck, and his exit gate perk (forgot the name)

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Monitor, Iron Maiden, STBFL, Bamboozle.

    He's too much of a 110 M1 Killer for me to not run Bamboozle.

    I don’t like that build. A 110 killer without corrupt or slowdown? You will get slain. Pick the wrong gen to walk to at the start of the game and lose 2 gens for it, then lose another if you do poorly in your first chase.

    Running bamboozle on him doesn’t sound too hot either. Similar to all the other ranged killers, window lock animations are probably going to be a source of a ton of hits.

  • His three perks.

    Go for adept

    Never play again

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057540#Comment_2057540

    I don’t like that build. A 110 killer without corrupt or slowdown? You will get slain. Pick the wrong gen to walk to at the start of the game and lose 2 gens for it, then lose another if you do poorly in your first chase.

    Running bamboozle on him doesn’t sound too hot either. Similar to all the other ranged killers, window lock animations are probably going to be a source of a ton of hits.

    I'm a 110 Killer with no power. I'm going to get slain no matter what I run. Might as well have fun before I get stomped.

  • Probably the generic [corrupt/pop ][ ruin/ undying ] till we better understand him

  • im probaply going to go for a more generic build on him tbh.

    im thinking sthg like Pop goes The Weasel + Discordance + Enduring + Brutal Strength - should they have "fixed" Iron Maiden on him, so it speeds up his reload, i might consider dropping Brutal and Enduring for it and add maybe Monitor & Abuse to the mix.

  • Whatever I'll have on him at level 40.

  • Reverse subject of the topic: New killer perks I'm looking forward to adding to my other killers' builds...

    Starstruck will free up two of my perk slots (Iron Grasp and Save the Best for Last) since it may reduce the bodyblocking I have to deal with.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Monitor, Iron Maiden, STBFL, Bamboozle.

    He's too much of a 110 M1 Killer for me to not run Bamboozle.

    The new perk, Hex: Crowd Control, could be a good choice.

  • Monitor, Ruin, Remember tea bagging Me and No Way out.

    A swear box and a padded controller too 😉

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057540#Comment_2057540

    The new perk, Hex: Crowd Control, could be a good choice.

    I'd agree, except it's a Hex.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Monitor, Iron Maiden, STBFL, Bamboozle.

    He's too much of a 110 M1 Killer for me to not run Bamboozle.

    Iron maiden doesn't work with his reload, js

  • Not sure if it would be ideal for Trickster, but I'm itching to run a full on Expose build using his Starstruck.

    Throw in Distressing for the added range, Devour and Make Your Choice and just get everyone down in a single hit.

  • You're going to m1 a lot, so Sloppy, STBFL, Unrelenting

    All gens are going to be done every game so NOED, Bitter Murmur, Cruel limits

    Mostrous shrine since basement is your only win condition

  • Probably any of the builds that work with huntress and plague will be good on him as well the usualy suspects.

    I'm thinking corrupt and bbq for sure. I'm not sold on iron maiden but it can help for reloads. Bamboozle maybe good to keep you in Los. Shadowborn is amazing on ranged killers.

  • They said that was a bug that should be fixed live.

  • Well I played him during the test and found Play With Your Food was quite effective on him. Beyond that you can really run anything.

  • Im going Ruin, Pop, Tinkerer/Monitor and BBQ and Chili/Devour Hope.

  • Ive been mainly using Discordance, Corrupt Intervention and Starstruck. I’ve alternated between Ruin and Devour, but those get murdered in the start of the game.


    I think M+A might be a good idea on him for sure.

  • I would run infectious fright, starstruck, BBQ and surge/pop

    I personally think that infectious and starstruck work very well because you know where people are with you your terror radius while u have starstruck active. Then BBQ for a locator to tell you where they ran afterwards or if they are just hiding.(But could be switched out for a different locator perk). Then Surge/Pop for the gen slowdown. I get a lot of value out of starstruck and infectious.

  • @Bigbubbaboi said:

    Assuming we aren’t going to get any buffs to trickster what perk builds are you guys gonna run?

    Shadowborn, Ruin, Pop and Thriling Tremors. Been getting 4 kills with no addons at Rank 1 for the past 3 days since i started using this build.

  • Monitor, Pop, Corrupt, anything you like.