Some *STATS* before the new chapter (pre nerfed DS)

I started saving endgame screen shots this month and played 50 killer matches and here are the results

1.JPG

i forgot to save around 2 or 3 matches but i assure you they wouldn't change the result that much at least not against me because i 4k'd in them so i'd say these are pretty accurate.

i also did not manipulate the stats in my favor, these are all the matches i played beit my lose or win.

perks.JPG

the two most game changing perks in my opinion, dead hard is really annoying to deal with cuz it always extends the chase for atleast 40 seconds and DS as you can see was almost always in the game, even if one of the 4 had it you had to assume everyone has it. i seriously can't wait for the nerf, the amount of times i have been ds'd after hooking someone else or being forced to eat it is uncountable.

perks 2.JPG

i didn't really have a focused build on one thing (like only for gen regression or etc) so my perk usage isn't anything special.

rankj.JPG

the matchmaking wasn't that bad in my experience as you can see here, the people matched against me were all close to my rank so i have nothing against the matchmaking to say. there were times were i could see some clueless survivors running around but again it is because of the flawed ranking system not because of the matchmaking.

kk.JPG kkk.JPG

the killers shown here are my most used killers after starting gathering stats, 100 percent kill rate with trapper is a nice thing to see imo. with clown i don't remember if i did good or not but i seriously didn't like his rework other than him i started enjoying Twins more than i thought i would but i wish they're playstyle would allow more.

es.JPG


eses.JPG

and here are the outcome and escapes per trial, i did a pretty good job so far not gonna lie.

and these were my 50 killer matches now i'll write some other detail that might be interesting or good to know:

i started saving these stats after finding a website to upload my matches which happened in the middle of this month, my escape rate would be lower if i had found this website sooner because i was on a 29 winstreak with hag (lost it to a 4 man deathsquad with 3 flashlights:(( )

as stated above i had a big winstreak with hag and therefor i truly believe after nurse hag is the strongest killer in the game (thank god you don't see a lot of hags in the game). she is like trapper and demo drugged up on blights GFuel.

My least favorite map to play on was haddonfield but surprisingly i never lost on it.

my favorite item for survivors to bring is flashlight (unless i'm hag of course) cus they're always urbaning around me waiting for that juicy FL save and are not on gens.

my kill rate might be high but let me tell you, i sacrificed my sanity to get it. don't think for one second it was easy. I came to the realization that it's not a loss that i'm scared of, it's the things that survivors say to me that scares me (sad).

i got toxic endgame messages after almost every match and not only do they not bother me they make me feel better but there was one instance that one guy was being racist to me and tbh it did hurt me but what can i do, i reported at least.

i never played nice or by the survivor's rule book for killers but that doesn't mean i tunneled or face camped but i still got ate their 57 sec DS's and got called camper and tunneler.

here are some toxic endgame text as a bonus <3

tt1.JPG tt2.JPG tt3.JPG tt4.JPG


Comments

  • Escape rate 11%? But but but.... survivors OP what do you mean????

  • @Mugombo said:

    Escape rate 11%? But but but.... survivors OP what do you mean????

    It either means survivors not OP or... I'm a good killer, I'll leave that for you to decide but lemme tell you, as i said the games were not easy... i lost years of my lifespans in some of those games.

  • Good gravy that end game chat though.

  • For once i see statistics that match my experience. The statistics devs usually release seem bollocks, like selfcare being most used survivor perk in high rank and lithe most used exhaustion perk

  • @Mugombo said:

    Escape rate 11%? But but but.... survivors OP what do you mean????

    It just means he's a good killer.

    If you're a regular killer main with a lot of hours invested into the game you should also notice you win most of your matches. What does this say?

    Game's tilted towards the killer in solo queue, towards survivors in SWF. Solution? Buff solo queue by adding more communication methods, and buff killers accordingly.

  • I just want to know what the hell kind of matches you're getting that TWINS is the most played Killer.

  • So you're complaining about survivors meta perk and relieved that they'll get nerfed while having the upper hand on most of the games you played?

    @slim0b said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056916#Comment_2056916

    It just means he's a good killer.

    If you're a regular killer main with a lot of hours invested into the game you should also notice you win most of your matches. What does this say?

    Game's tilted towards the killer in solo queue, towards survivors in SWF. Solution? Buff solo queue by adding more communication methods, and buff killers accordingly.

    Where did he say they were solo queuers or swf? You're just making assumptions to fit your own point of view

  • Well played, Good Sir! Keep on keeping on and smack those survivors for me!

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    I just want to know what the hell kind of matches you're getting that TWINS is the most played Killer.

    It's the killer he played most from what I read

  • Most seen killer was the Twins. My sympathy to those survivors.

  • @Farshad7913 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056916#Comment_2056916

    It either means survivors not OP or... I'm a good killer, I'll leave that for you to decide but lemme tell you, as i said the games were not easy... i lost years of my lifespans in some of those games.

    I'm sure it means you're a good Killer. Thanks for the statistics, I hope to see more of them soon!

    What was the website you used to save the results, if I may ask?

  • @Farshad7913 said:

    I started saving endgame screen shots this month and played 50 killer matches and here are the results

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1P1WB3JFQ43M/1-jpg.jpg

    i forgot to save around 2 or 3 matches but i assure you they wouldn't change the result that much at least not against me because i 4k'd in them so i'd say these are pretty accurate.

    i also did not manipulate the stats in my favor, these are all the matches i played beit my lose or win.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XGRP2VJEYKFM/perks-jpg.jpg

    the two most game changing perks in my opinion, dead hard is really annoying to deal with cuz it always extends the chase for atleast 40 seconds and DS as you can see was almost always in the game, even if one of the 4 had it you had to assume everyone has it. i seriously can't wait for the nerf, the amount of times i have been ds'd after hooking someone else or being forced to eat it is uncountable.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9J4QDRPZB2Y1/perks-2-jpg.jpg

    i didn't really have a focused build on one thing (like only for gen regression or etc) so my perk usage isn't anything special.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MBA2VA4HCMND/rankj-jpg.jpg

    the matchmaking wasn't that bad in my experience as you can see here, the people matched against me were all close to my rank so i have nothing against the matchmaking to say. there were times were i could see some clueless survivors running around but again it is because of the flawed ranking system not because of the matchmaking.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CBJDOVKMBCWX/kk-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LLC9YNYERE6B/kkk-jpg.jpg

    the killers shown here are my most used killers after starting gathering stats, 100 percent kill rate with trapper is a nice thing to see imo. with clown i don't remember if i did good or not but i seriously didn't like his rework other than him i started enjoying Twins more than i thought i would but i wish they're playstyle would allow more.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9CSU6OTWG5PB/es-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8ME3F5XFB203/eses-jpg.jpg

    and here are the outcome and escapes per trial, i did a pretty good job so far not gonna lie.

    and these were my 50 killer matches now i'll write some other detail that might be interesting or good to know:

    i started saving these stats after finding a website to upload my matches which happened in the middle of this month, my escape rate would be lower if i had found this website sooner because i was on a 29 winstreak with hag (lost it to a 4 man deathsquad with 3 flashlights:(( )

    as stated above i had a big winstreak with hag and therefor i truly believe after nurse hag is the strongest killer in the game (thank god you don't see a lot of hags in the game). she is like trapper and demo drugged up on blights GFuel.

    My least favorite map to play on was haddonfield but surprisingly i never lost on it.

    my favorite item for survivors to bring is flashlight (unless i'm hag of course) cus they're always urbaning around me waiting for that juicy FL save and are not on gens.

    my kill rate might be high but let me tell you, i sacrificed my sanity to get it. don't think for one second it was easy. I came to the realization that it's not a loss that i'm scared of, it's the things that survivors say to me that scares me (sad).

    i got toxic endgame messages after almost every match and not only do they not bother me they make me feel better but there was one instance that one guy was being racist to me and tbh it did hurt me but what can i do, i reported at least.

    i never played nice or by the survivor's rule book for killers but that doesn't mean i tunneled or face camped but i still got ate their 57 sec DS's and got called camper and tunneler.

    here are some toxic endgame text as a bonus <3

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T1B37QSNN4EU/tt1-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8APVWV6B66PS/tt2-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PTAC8SQWOMK3/tt3-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OTYG6XJAIOCR/tt4-jpg.jpg

    I also just put some stats together from 50 Wraith games I played. Did you happen to keep track of how many times a survivor used DS on you? In my 50 games, DS was only brought 59 times so only in 29.5% of survivor builds and only used on me 10 times. So only 17% of the survivors that brought it actually used it. I get that they can be annoying, but with an 89% kill percentage, I would say they didn't your affect your performance all that much.

    I ended with a 79.5% kill percentage, so not as good as yours. I did not aggressively tunnel unless I was really behind or chases were not going well and knew I would need to kill someone fast to have a chance. I also only camped 2 games where I was behind and had a person hooked and another slugged by the hook in both games.

    I also felt like for a good portion of my matches, I had to put in effort to win. But in my opinion, that is a good thing. I find playing killer in red ranks to be fairly easy and enjoyable.

    Of the 50 games, there were four that I felt I didn't really have a chance, but that is just because those survivors were way more skilled than me.

    The worst I got in end game chat was GGEZ and it only happened in one match. I see you played a lot of twins and you also said you play a lot of hag. Those killers have a very campy play style. I'm not saying a killer camping and tunneling is an valid excuse for people to say mean and racist things, but they probably had just lost and on top of it did not have fun because even though I know there are times I have to use those tactics to win if my goal is to win, I also know it is not fun to play against. It is unfortunate that they let their emotions control their behavior and said what they said and for sure should be reported.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056922#Comment_2056922

    I'm sure it means you're a good Killer. Thanks for the statistics, I hope to see more of them soon!

    What was the website you used to save the results, if I may ask?

    thank you man, It was nl.boop.pro

  • @Farshad7913 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056916#Comment_2056916

    It either means survivors not OP or... I'm a good killer, I'll leave that for you to decide but lemme tell you, as i said the games were not easy... i lost years of my lifespans in some of those games.

    It was just a joke as so many people love complaining that survivors are OP and killers need to get buffed. it’s so easy to escape as a survivor, all their perks are OP and they need to add more objectives. But literally every time someone has posted their stats it proves the opposite.

  • And I’m not trying to take anything away from your thread. Some very good information with stats and figures. And you’re clearly a good killer with stats like that. Just making fun of the usual cry babies in this forum.

  • @Red_Beard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237753/some-stats-before-the-new-chapter-pre-nerfed-ds

    I also just put some stats together from 50 Wraith games I played. Did you happen to keep track of how many times a survivor used DS on you? In my 50 games, DS was only brought 59 times so only in 29.5% of survivor builds and only used on me 10 times. So only 17% of the survivors that brought it actually used it. I get that they can be annoying, but with an 89% kill percentage, I would say they didn't your affect your performance all that much.

    I ended with a 79.5% kill percentage, so not as good as yours. I did not aggressively tunnel unless I was really behind or chases were not going well and knew I would need to kill someone fast to have a chance. I also only camped 2 games where I was behind and had a person hooked and another slugged by the hook in both games.

    I also felt like for a good portion of my matches, I had to put in effort to win. But in my opinion, that is a good thing. I find playing killer in red ranks to be fairly easy and enjoyable.

    Of the 50 games, there were four that I felt I didn't really have a chance, but that is just because those survivors were way more skilled than me.

    The worst I got in end game chat was GGEZ and it only happened in one match. I see you played a lot of twins and you also said you play a lot of hag. Those killers have a very campy play style. I'm not saying a killer camping and tunneling is an valid excuse for people to say mean and racist things, but they probably had just lost and on top of it did not have fun because even though I know there are times I have to use those tactics to win if my goal is to win, I also know it is not fun to play against. It is unfortunate that they let their emotions control their behavior and said what they said and for sure should be reported.

    Thanks for the nice comments <3 while yes hag and twins do have campy playstyles i chose to not stick to that, not saying i didnt do it at all but not as much as one would think. for example if a survivor has like 10 seconds to die or go second hook stage i'd hang around to make sure that happens. i'm not a saint ill do whatever it takes to win but again camping doesnt really win games for me in red ranks.

    and about the DS's, i can proudly say none of them were from hard tunneling so i was forced to eat it or slug and risk the unbreakable.

  • I think I will play 50 games as solo survivor in red ranks (4 atm) and do a comparison. Starting from after tomorrow's DS nerf.

    My typical solo build is DS/BT/Adrenaline/IW

  • Did you by any chance keep a record of how many times DS was actually used?

  • @Mugombo said:

    Did you by any chance keep a record of how many times DS was actually used?

    i did not sadly.

  • @Mugombo said:

    And I’m not trying to take anything away from your thread. Some very good information with stats and figures. And you’re clearly a good killer with stats like that. Just making fun of the usual cry babies in this forum.

    it's fine dude. i almost play survivor as much as killer and sometimes campers make me mad to the point of bringing DS/unbreakable but at the end its always that random 4th survivor that makes us lose, ALWAYS.

  • If i saw Twins more than twice in a day, i'd literally just stop playing DBD until tomorrow, the most unfun experience possible combined with no BP gain because of Victor.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    If i saw Twins more than twice in a day, i'd literally just stop playing DBD until tomorrow, the most unfun experience possible combined with no BP gain because of Victor.

    Here's a quick unbeatable trick against Viktor, Spin around a tree.

  • Damn thats a lot of DSs and dead hards

  • Are we going to ignore fact iron will is third most used perk and almost as stupid as Dead hard and DS?

  • @Farshad7913 said:

    I started saving endgame screen shots this month and played 50 killer matches and here are the results

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1P1WB3JFQ43M/1-jpg.jpg

    i forgot to save around 2 or 3 matches but i assure you they wouldn't change the result that much at least not against me because i 4k'd in them so i'd say these are pretty accurate.

    i also did not manipulate the stats in my favor, these are all the matches i played beit my lose or win.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XGRP2VJEYKFM/perks-jpg.jpg

    the two most game changing perks in my opinion, dead hard is really annoying to deal with cuz it always extends the chase for atleast 40 seconds and DS as you can see was almost always in the game, even if one of the 4 had it you had to assume everyone has it. i seriously can't wait for the nerf, the amount of times i have been ds'd after hooking someone else or being forced to eat it is uncountable.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9J4QDRPZB2Y1/perks-2-jpg.jpg

    i didn't really have a focused build on one thing (like only for gen regression or etc) so my perk usage isn't anything special.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MBA2VA4HCMND/rankj-jpg.jpg

    the matchmaking wasn't that bad in my experience as you can see here, the people matched against me were all close to my rank so i have nothing against the matchmaking to say. there were times were i could see some clueless survivors running around but again it is because of the flawed ranking system not because of the matchmaking.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CBJDOVKMBCWX/kk-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LLC9YNYERE6B/kkk-jpg.jpg

    the killers shown here are my most used killers after starting gathering stats, 100 percent kill rate with trapper is a nice thing to see imo. with clown i don't remember if i did good or not but i seriously didn't like his rework other than him i started enjoying Twins more than i thought i would but i wish they're playstyle would allow more.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9CSU6OTWG5PB/es-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8ME3F5XFB203/eses-jpg.jpg

    and here are the outcome and escapes per trial, i did a pretty good job so far not gonna lie.

    and these were my 50 killer matches now i'll write some other detail that might be interesting or good to know:

    i started saving these stats after finding a website to upload my matches which happened in the middle of this month, my escape rate would be lower if i had found this website sooner because i was on a 29 winstreak with hag (lost it to a 4 man deathsquad with 3 flashlights:(( )

    as stated above i had a big winstreak with hag and therefor i truly believe after nurse hag is the strongest killer in the game (thank god you don't see a lot of hags in the game). she is like trapper and demo drugged up on blights GFuel.

    My least favorite map to play on was haddonfield but surprisingly i never lost on it.

    my favorite item for survivors to bring is flashlight (unless i'm hag of course) cus they're always urbaning around me waiting for that juicy FL save and are not on gens.

    my kill rate might be high but let me tell you, i sacrificed my sanity to get it. don't think for one second it was easy. I came to the realization that it's not a loss that i'm scared of, it's the things that survivors say to me that scares me (sad).

    i got toxic endgame messages after almost every match and not only do they not bother me they make me feel better but there was one instance that one guy was being racist to me and tbh it did hurt me but what can i do, i reported at least.

    i never played nice or by the survivor's rule book for killers but that doesn't mean i tunneled or face camped but i still got ate their 57 sec DS's and got called camper and tunneler.

    here are some toxic endgame text as a bonus <3

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T1B37QSNN4EU/tt1-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8APVWV6B66PS/tt2-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PTAC8SQWOMK3/tt3-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OTYG6XJAIOCR/tt4-jpg.jpg

    I personally liked the salt at the end, always brings me a chuckle.

  • That must of took a lot of effort.

    Great work!

    I will say that if you would do any of this again, It would be nice to have a summary of all the killer specific match so we know more about how the statistics came to be and add the build you use in all the match (if you don't change them as much)

    Overall I like how organised it and how much effort you put in. :)

  • @landromat said:

    Are we going to ignore fact iron will is third most used perk and almost as stupid as Dead hard and DS?

    Yeah, he went up against all those survivor perks that are unbeatable and only killed 89% of the survivors! So unfair!

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    That must of took a lot of effort.

    Great work!

    I will say that if you would do any of this again, It would be nice to have a summary of all the killer specific match so we know more about how the statistics came to be and add the build you use in all the match (if you don't change them as much)

    Overall I like how organised it and how much effort you put in. :)

    https://nl.boop.pro/dashboard

    This is the site he used. Also I use it as well and my results are similar however I only have about 36 games as killer 37 games as survivor tracked.

  • Thank you very much for this data.

  • @Red_Beard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057627#Comment_2057627

    Yeah, he went up against all those survivor perks that are unbeatable and only killed 89% of the survivors! So unfair!

    if you're playing at right time you can easily get 90% winrate because matchmaking just doesn't work

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057689#Comment_2057689

    if you're playing at right time you can easily get 90% winrate because matchmaking just doesn't work

    I played 50 red rank games in 2 days, afternoon through night. One day a Thursday, one day a Saturday. My kill rate was 79.5% with Wraith. I can win against survivors that run these perks, why can't you? Is there survivor teams out their that beat me? Yep. Because I'm not as good as them.

  • What do you expect when you play twins?

    Their entire thing is to slug and camp and it really difficult to deal with as solo survivors who can't call for heals or tell each other to run around in pairs.

    You would probably get the same outcome with hag.

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057689#Comment_2057689

    if you're playing at right time you can easily get 90% winrate because matchmaking just doesn't work

    while i agree matchmaking might not be the best out there don't downplay my skills, i went against red ranks most of the time and had to try my best to win, they didn't really line up for me to kill them I had to try harder for. my main killer is hag so playing someone like the Twins is very different than what i'm used too.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    That must of took a lot of effort.

    Great work!

    I will say that if you would do any of this again, It would be nice to have a summary of all the killer specific match so we know more about how the statistics came to be and add the build you use in all the match (if you don't change them as much)

    Overall I like how organised it and how much effort you put in. :)

    will keep that in mind for the next one :)

  • @landromat said:

    Are we going to ignore fact iron will is third most used perk and almost as stupid as Dead hard and DS?

    Yeah that perk is just as strong as the other two but no one notices its effects as much