To the Killers who get bullied i did this for you

PicsArt_03-28-09.28.04.jpg

Gotta say though that it's pretty embarrassing getting rolled like this while in a 4man on comms

Comments

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056103#Comment_2056103

    No, sorry friend much more time as killer than survivor.

    I just don't understand the point of these posts. Should we all post pics of every 4k or 4 man escape?

    This is pretty much the norm for those of us that have years invested in this game.

    But, congratulations again. I guess. Keep doing the lord's work.

    +1

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Probably wasn't as brutal a beatdown I did one time though. Was tired of my losing streak on Oni so next match I went nuts, STBFLing everybody, disrespecting DS and not caring that I got hit by it, chewing through Borrowed, tunneling, slugging, nodding my head, no mercy. Got a hilarious reaction from one of them. "What did I do to make you THAT mad?! Jesus Christ!"

    Congratulations on perpetuating the toxicity this game is renowned for...?

    It's kind of sad that you got ao triggered by losing that you went full BM on a group that had nothing to do with that behaviour.

    Those 4 survivors will go on to run meta builds and now play toxic to 4 killers because they're "tired of [their] losing streak". The circle of life continues.

    We all have bad games. Be mature and don't punish what could be rank 20s because you can't let go. I have no problem using any perks available in the game. And as much as tunneling and camping can be valid at times- I don't do it because it's skilless. The bad manners is unneeded and says so much about you and your mindset.

  • @ScornfulEpex said:

    "TO THE KILLERS WHO GET BULLIED I DID THIS FOR YOU"

    or

    "I'm boasting and I want everyone to see I'm a Rank 1 Killer who 4K'd a team of Rank 1 Survivors. Look at me I'm sooo goood at DBD."

    My thoughts exactly... lol

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TUSRW1BIP9WF/picsart-03-28-09-28-04.jpg

    Gotta say though that it's pretty embarrassing getting rolled like this while in a 4man on comms

    Not all hero's wear capes.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056103#Comment_2056103

    No, sorry friend much more time as killer than survivor.

    I just don't understand the point of these posts. Should we all post pics of every 4k or 4 man escape?

    This is pretty much the norm for those of us that have years invested in this game.

    But, congratulations again. I guess. Keep doing the lord's work.

    Did you even read the title of this post? Do you not see people saying killer is frustrating to play and that survivors always win? All you got out of this post is me posting a picture of a casual 4k against solos when that's clearly not the case. Just read this and don't respond please

  • If I had a game like that I'd show it off too!

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056154#Comment_2056154

    Did you even read the title of this post? Do you not see people saying killer is frustrating to play and that survivors always win? All you got out of this post is me posting a picture of a casual 4k against solos when that's clearly not the case. Just read this and don't respond please

    I did read the title. Is that the point? I don't agree with the position that survivor always win. I doubt many long term killers will as well. Many of us, yourself included have plenty of success against survivors, randos or SWFs.

    I just don't get why make a thread saying, look at me. I 4ked.

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056154#Comment_2056154

    Did you even read the title of this post? Do you not see people saying killer is frustrating to play and that survivors always win? All you got out of this post is me posting a picture of a casual 4k against solos when that's clearly not the case. Just read this and don't respond please

    I see those posts about killer being frustrating and survivors always winning and I have a completely different experience. I just played 50 wraith games and made a post about the numbers I'll link below. I also just saw another post from someone who did 50 games and got an 89% kill percentage, though they said they didn't enjoy it.

    I think a lot of the problem is how easy it is to rank. I am a rank 1 killer with only around 900 hours playing killer. There are people that have 1000s of hours playing killer and I am at the same rank level as them. It is the same on the survivor side with people grouped in rank 1 with very differing skill levels. Those games people get that they feel like they don't have a chance I do not believe are because survivor is just so OP and their perks make it impossible. I think it is just those people played against survivors that were just way more skilled than them, even though they are both close to the same rank or exactly the same rank.

    @Red_Beard said:

    Hello my fellow Dead by Daylight enthusiasts. This is a follow up to my recent post giving some data from 25 Wraith games I played as a red rank killer. Those 25 games were played on a weekday. The next 25 were played on a weekend. I wanted a mix to account for the possibility of a larger pool of survivors giving me more balanced match making, presumably better on the weekend. I also wanted to have a decent amount of games played to give a good average. This post is the data combined from those 50 games. I did not do a full comparison between the weekday and weekend games, but I did add some notes in the first post, which can be found here.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237236/update-numbers-from-25-wraith-red-rank-matches

    An update to my hours played at the end of this experiment I now sit at 1605 hours played. I also play survivor, I believe only slightly less than killer, but I do not keep track.

    I started the experiment at Rank 2, 4 pips in. I ended at Rank 1. The lowest I dropped while completing this was Rank 2, 3 pips. I played no other killer games during this experiment.

    My goal through the whole thing was to play to win. This meant kill as many survivors as I could first and foremost, but also play get as many hooks as I could if I didn't think it would cost me the win. I didn't go into the games planning to aggressively camp, tunnel and slug. That said, if I felt I was getting behind, I used those tactics if I felt it was my best option to win. There were definitely a number of games I did have to tunnel. I also noted 2 games I played were I decided to hard camp a hooked and slugged survivor. Sometimes I decided to hard tunnel when I got down to 2 or 3 gens with 4 survivors alive. Sometimes I decided to hard tunnel at 4 gens because I could tell by how the chases were going I wasn't going to win otherwise.

    I also decided not to slug for the 4k unless I could see the last survivor even though this was counter productive to the goal of killing everyone. This was because I was also somewhat curious how many people could beat me to the hatch. There were some games I could see the last survivor and still did not slug because I was confident I would be able to get them before they got to the hatch.

    I never gave up trying to achieve the goal. If the gens got down and the gate was open, I still tried to kill everyone I could. I also did not dodge any of the lobbies.

    I used the same perk build for all the games which was Corrupt, Pop, Whispers, and BBQ. I used the same add-ons for the first 40 games which were green Swift Hunt and Green Windstorm. I used purple Swift Hunt and purple Windstorm the final 10 games because I ran out of green ones.

    I had five disconnects while playing. I didn't count the data from two of the games because the disconnects happened early on, so I played two extra games. I did count the data for three of the games because the survivors disconnected on death hook.

    Now that I've bored you with a lot of background information, let's get into some numbers.

    Blood Points

    I earned a total of 1,409,722 in game blood points for an average of 28,194 per match. Survivors earned a total of 3,237160 in game blood points for an average per survivor, per match of 16,186. I did not record post game points for killer.

    Survivor Ranks

    I decided to break the teams down into three groups; all red rank, three red rank and 1 non-red rank, and mixed. And so I do not repeat a bunch of information put those into a table with kills and pips.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7I0L4Q989KD7/image.png

    Kills Overall

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O7MLTUU68EMW/image.png

    I had a total of 159 kills of a possible 200 for a kill rate of 3.2 or 79.5%.

    Of the 41 escapes, six were by hatch. Four of the hatch escapes were from the survivor finding the hatch first. Two of the hatch escapes happened in one match from a plundered key. That is 15% of the escapes being through the hatch.

    Pips

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7CBTIXUXQREK/image.png

    That is a total of 45 pip points earned during the 50 matches.

    More Frequently Discussed Perks

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9H9I1Z7R4SFY/image.png

    The dreaded DS/UB combo was brought 14 times or was in 7% of survivor builds.

    I was stunned by a decisive strike 10 times or 17% of survivors that brought it got to use it.

    Four of the OoOs were in one match. I was only able to secure one kill and I depipped.

    Survivors activated Dead Hard too many times for me to count and I don't record my games.

    Items

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/75KE4VTSVNKZ/image.png

    There were four BNPs brought in the 50 matches.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/COIVYC5XTRQ0/image.png

    There were two styptics and three syringes brought in 50 matches.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FJ8PB12HF92F/image.png

    I was stunned by a flashlight save six times with many more attempted.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TJYE7Q2HOX3I/image.png

    There was a key that could open hatch brought in 8% of the matches. None of the keys brought were used to open the hatch.

    There were three pink maps and no other maps brought in all the matches.

    Offerings

    I only brought blood point offerings. While there were a lot of different offerings brought, the most talked about ones are map offerings. For map offerings, two were Haddonfield, two were Dead Dawg, one was Hawkins, one was Cold Wind Farm and one was Macmillen's. That is 14% of the matches had a map offering.

    My Thoughts

    For killers that I feel competent with using their power, this feels pretty normal for me playing in red ranks. Even with full red rank teams, I performed a little worse but still am managing to kill more than 50% of survivors.

    Of course, killers I am out of practice with, or never really learned I do worse with because I'm not that good with them.

    In the 50 matches, there were only four games that I felt I had no chance of winning. But that isn't because of the balance of the game or the perks the survivors brought, it was because those survivors were just way better than me. I have I'm guessing roughly 900 hours playing killer. I am at the top rank. Included in that rank are people that may have 5000 hours in just playing killer. It is the same on the survivor side. If I get matched against those survivors with so many hours that know how to play against every killer, of course I am going to get stomped, no matter what perks they have, because I am not of equal skill as them even though we are both at the top rank level. And if ranking was such that it more accurately reflected skill level of the game, I wouldn't be a red rank killer, and I can accept that.

    As for the toxic experience, there was only one game that in end game chat I got a GGEZ. Yeah, throwing a little salt, but not terrible. I have had some people say some terrible things, but it is very, very rare that I see this happen. Sure there was a lot of tea bagging and flash light clicking. But I killed most of them so I win.

    Overall, I find playing killer at red ranks to be mostly easy and enjoyable when I'm playing killers I'm competent with. Definitely easier, in my opinion, than playing solo survivor.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6EXQ4ZUYIHWR/image.png

    If you have request for additional information, let me know. I'll try to get if for you if I have the data.


  • @Dragonshensi said:

    The problem with this game is the minute you learn the ropes they toss you to the sharks. Oh? You’re a rank 13 killer? Sounds about time for you to face rank 1 SWF. Same with Survivor. Oh? You are doing good and having fun? Well let’s knock you down a peg and make you constantly lose against red rank killers.

    So true.

    My boyfriend just started playing. Couldn't hit skill-checks or anything for the first week.

    He is now a little better, a ripe rank of 14. Consistently gets ranked with 7+ and sweaty Killers. I won't even talk about the survivors he gets as a rank 18 Killer.

  • Look at all that Breakout and Borrowed Time.

    Did you have a fun rave at the hook? The single hook that was left of course.

  • Remember when people said Blight was going to be the weakest killer ever?

  • @Moxie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2055437#Comment_2055437

    So true.

    My boyfriend just started playing. Couldn't hit skill-checks or anything for the first week.

    He is now a little better, a ripe rank of 14. Consistently gets ranked with 7+ and sweaty Killers. I won't even talk about the survivors he gets as a rank 18 Killer.

    It’s ridiculous and a quick way to lose new players fast by throwing them in the big leagues when they just started the junior league

  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2055487#Comment_2055487

    Yeah that's exactly what I think. I hate blights that cheat that way. Maybe he doesn't but I highly doubt it. It's worse than anything that swf could possibly do.

    There is 100% nothing wrong with using that tech. It makes him Unique my guy,

  • @ScornfulEpex said:

    "TO THE KILLERS WHO GET BULLIED I DID THIS FOR YOU"

    or

    "I'm boasting and I want everyone to see I'm a Rank 1 Killer who 4K'd a team of Rank 1 Survivors. Look at me I'm sooo goood at DBD."

    rank don't mean nuffin. wut

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2055488#Comment_2055488

    There is 100% nothing wrong with using that tech. It makes him Unique my guy,

    Nah it's cheating. Just as much as Stretch res. More so actually.

  • GfG...how many gens were left?

  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057307#Comment_2057307

    Nah it's cheating. Just as much as Stretch res. More so actually.

    So you're saying that Shift teching is also cheating? or jump into a locker while ds is active is Also cheating? =D

  • Also for killers who got bullied,

    image.png


  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2055558#Comment_2055558

    Congratulations on perpetuating the toxicity this game is renowned for...?

    It's kind of sad that you got ao triggered by losing that you went full BM on a group that had nothing to do with that behaviour.

    Those 4 survivors will go on to run meta builds and now play toxic to 4 killers because they're "tired of [their] losing streak". The circle of life continues.

    We all have bad games. Be mature and don't punish what could be rank 20s because you can't let go. I have no problem using any perks available in the game. And as much as tunneling and camping can be valid at times- I don't do it because it's skilless. The bad manners is unneeded and says so much about you and your mindset.

    It's funny. All the white knights come out to to rebuke me when I act toxic, but I don't see y'all anywhere else. I bet most of you don't think tbagging or flashlight clicking is toxic either. Keep being selective, I guess.

  • The fact you 4K'd as a console blight too tops it off.

    Props to you.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057569#Comment_2057569

    So you're saying that Shift teching is also cheating? or jump into a locker while ds is active is Also cheating? =D

    ######### is shift tech? Jumping into a locker with ds active doesnt require you to externally manipulate the settings of your input hardware to cheat.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056238#Comment_2056238

    It's funny. All the white knights come out to to rebuke me when I act toxic, but I don't see y'all anywhere else. I bet most of you don't think tbagging or flashlight clicking is toxic either. Keep being selective, I guess.

    I've even said in the reply to you that I call out teabagging and other survivor BMs.

    The main difference is that survivor BMs are annoying but don't influence the game unless you let it. Killer BMs largely do when it involves tunnelling and removing people from the game.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057810#Comment_2057810

    I've even said in the reply to you that I call out teabagging and other survivor BMs.

    The main difference is that survivor BMs are annoying but don't influence the game unless you let it. Killer BMs largely do when it involves tunnelling and removing people from the game.

    That's not BM. Camping and tunneling are strategies, albeit discouraged ones. A killer nodding their head at or hitting a survivor on hook is BM.

  • That was probably a very unfun match for everyone lol

  • I'm sorry, is that a console Blight taking down a SWF with liddo pp builds?



    Well I'll be..

  • @_HSboom04_ said:

    GfG...how many gens were left?

    One

  • I faced a similar squad before, a mix or Red & Purple. Saw a purple Hook offering.

    I was meme that night, just lucky to face this squad. You can tell it by I had no Bag-addon.

    The last one escape through hatch.

    image.png


  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057665#Comment_2057665

    ######### is shift tech? Jumping into a locker with ds active doesnt require you to externally manipulate the settings of your input hardware to cheat.

    Shift teching. basically makes it look like when you walk up to a vault it "Should" look like a slow vault or a Medium vault. But in-fact running at the last second to get said fast vault, Thus making it Shift tech,

    And Jumping into a locker with Ds makes it A: Impossible to slug you, B: I'm either forced to wait 60 seconds OR force eat ds, making you get hellova distance. especially with SB BL or Lithe. or C: I stand and wait the 60 seconds, when i could've spent all that time walkin' to a new person trying to catch em off-guard

    And changing Dpi is not cheating... if it was. Every game would not have a Sensitivity setting at all and would be hard-capped within the Game files..

  • @ScornfulEpex said:

    "TO THE KILLERS WHO GET BULLIED I DID THIS FOR YOU"

    or

    "I'm boasting and I want everyone to see I'm a Rank 1 Killer who 4K'd a team of Rank 1 Survivors. Look at me I'm sooo goood at DBD."

    This. This post looks more like a brag post than anything else.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2057910#Comment_2057910

    Shift teching. basically makes it look like when you walk up to a vault it "Should" look like a slow vault or a Medium vault. But in-fact running at the last second to get said fast vault, Thus making it Shift tech,

    And Jumping into a locker with Ds makes it A: Impossible to slug you, B: I'm either forced to wait 60 seconds OR force eat ds, making you get hellova distance. especially with SB BL or Lithe. or C: I stand and wait the 60 seconds, when i could've spent all that time walkin' to a new person trying to catch em off-guard

    And changing Dpi is not cheating... if it was. Every game would not have a Sensitivity setting at all and would be hard-capped within the Game files..

    They've said they did not intend blight to be able to swivel like that. They just aren't very good at programming, obviously. If you've played against it, you'd realize how much bs it is there's nothing you can do.

  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059113#Comment_2059113

    They've said they did not intend blight to be able to swivel like that. They just aren't very good at programming, obviously. If you've played against it, you'd realize how much bs it is there's nothing you can do.

    I play against my friend who has a Dpi mouse. he does alot of those flicks. it's easily dodgeable if you know when he's about to flick. Just need more practice my guy before calling it a "Cheating Way" to get downs,

  • Maybe because blight is god? Prove they had coms?

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059277#Comment_2059277

    I play against my friend who has a Dpi mouse. he does alot of those flicks. it's easily dodgeable if you know when he's about to flick. Just need more practice my guy before calling it a "Cheating Way" to get downs,

    If you can easily dodge what he is doing, your friend sucks at it

  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059574#Comment_2059574

    If you can easily dodge what he is doing, your friend sucks at it

    It's call Predicting when a Blight does it, Alot of people should learn about said counter =D

1 2 ›