just gonna stop the cow pictures now
people are just being ######### to me about it, and theyre just being ######### in general, so im just gonna stop posting them.
was fun while it lasted, hope you guys enjoyed it.
heres my warning that im not gonna post em anymore.
and if you were a ######### about it, go ######### yourselves :)
Comments
I'll miss it for sure. Not gonna lie, the cow pictures really did make my day a little bit better when I saw them.
shame about 3 people ruined it then
:'(
They were quite fun to have, especially within the neverending pit of despair and whinging we notmally get! Shame some morons couldn't deal with the bovine bossness.
#########, did I do it? Man, i'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done that dumbass hamburger cow post.
Who the hell would not like cow pictures? And who got upset about them?
:)
That is not very reassuring
it wasnt meant to be.
no you weren't the sole cause, if that's any consolation.
So I can finally come out from under the bed and stop eating ice cream while sobbing?
No
Understandable, have a nice day.
This is by far the maddest I've ever seen you get.
But like really, who doesn't like cow pictures?
Yeah, well, this #########'s pissed me off
Dw I'm not
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly caused you to stop posting them?
Nothing will make you have a good day? Not even getting a 4k?
Under a lot of them there'd be people saying "Yeah looks great... To eat" or something along those lines, or they'd post pictures of a burger or something.
Annoying but manageable.
Then someone made a thread about it. Cow cow cow hamburger bbq ribs. Haha, so funny, I'm dying of laughter. Really annoying but okay, I can still deal with it.
But the comments in that thread pushed me over the edge. Actions have consequences and these 3 ruined it for everyone that liked them.
And yeah, I'm really ######### angry rn.
Damn that sucks. Imma miss the cows :( They made Sluzzy's threads so much better.
Aw, what, come on man, they made me smile. I found them so damn cute too, plus they made me feel better about myself
Oof, I loved the cow posts. Shame on whoever got all stupid about it.
RIP to the Cow posts, you will be missed.
There are alot of other cute animals, like Otters, Baby Pig's or Pandas.
I dare post a small pig and everyone would spam pictures of bacon.
Always the otters tho
Yeah, because Otters are just Otters and nothing else <3
Ever saw a red panda?
Omg yes I have!! They stand up to each other to look threatening and jfc its adorable I love them so much
That's sad mate. Always loved a good cow picture lol
Looking threatening at times but then also looking like this:
I am melting.
They look like a cat/Shiba/Bear Hybrid with the Tail of a "Eichhörnchen", just larger.
And you mean an Oachkatzlschwoaf? (see im cool I remember things 😎)
They loved you too
He literally looks like: "I swear, I didn't eat all the cookies, spare me pliz."
And yes, the tail looks like an "Oachkotzalschwoaf" just thicker and larger.
I'm so cool I remember long words 😎
What about polar bears?
If it makes you feel better, I will post cow pictures in your absence.
may switch over to donkeys now actually.
nobody can spam pictures of hamburgers.
they're fluffy.
they have more than two stages- cute, cuddly, and what the ######### is this (instead of otters, with just cute and cuddly).
just like blackpink, expect some donkeys in your area. unless you follow me on twitter then you still get cows.
people would probably post melting ice caps.
the fact that you're not wrong about this saddens me deeply
Sadly yes.
Like, I understand I posted burger pics, but cmon, melting icecaps? Really?
Just seeing this thread now..
so that’s why there are less cow pics and more donkey and other animal pics. Nothing against those but I will miss cute fluffy cows.
can’t we create a new forum rule and ban those people that dare upset our good boy and talk the cow pics down?
Cow pictures? Reminds me of a specific Discord user. :monkathink:
Surprised nobody's brought up Tanukis
tbh, i would rather have cat pictures lol
Wish granted. Meet my boy, Luca
Can't imagine getting upset over pictures of cows, but it was fun while it lasted.
Btw, good boy karu, good boys don't swear so much *-* better watch out
Awww, is this why I haven't ran into any random cow pictures recently? That's really unfortunate. I quite liked those.
We do swear this much, I got this title and I'm the role model for all others to follow.
that's ######### true
So did I but apparently some people didn't :')
I don't know why. Cows are cute and running across random cute animal pictures is a good time.
Well, yeah, but apparnely that's not allowed and hamburgers reign supreme.
And now I can't use donkeys either because apparnetly that's "weird af" according to someone else on here.
Am I going to keep doing it though? Yes.
If that's the case then all I'll see on the forums is BAD WORD.