Are you going to main the new survivor?
Are you going to main Yun-Jin?
Are you going to main Yun-Jin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on her other cosmetics.
I can't stand selfish people.
Why would I main her when Ash exists?
That's how I feel. She could be in my main few though but will never replace Ash
Only because I don't main any one killer or survivor.
Hail to the king, baby!
Man I wish he had his shotgun in the holster at least... lol
Nah, I'm sticking with Nea
Ash would be more op than any killer in the game if he had his boomstick or chainsaw.
Oh yeah totally. ID love him to have it even if it wasn't functional
No I play all survivors and killers. I'm not a main anything. I will spend millions of BPs and get all perks at tier 3 on her like the rest of them and play her now and then. This is how I play the game.
That's how I feel mostly.
First I want to unlock everyone's teachables
Next give Ash all perks
Then slowly give all killers all perks
Then finally work on survivors for all perks each
It wouldn't make much sense for him to have it if he couldn't use it, but hell I'd still be cool to see.
Not even buying, her perks are trash.
Meg main for life!!!
Nancy Main always
I like to switch it up so I'll probably use her for a while after release and prestige her.
However depending how good her cosmetics are and if you can get them with iri shards will influence if I play her again after or leave her to collect dust for a while.
Steve Harrington gang
why are you a steve main and have dwight profile picture? lol
I don't like the survivor at all, although I will give her prestige
She does not have a point
She is not an icon
She is not a legend
and she is NOT the moment.
Now come on now...
No, I will keep maining Jeff.
I play all the survivors
I put No obviously but I was suppose to put maybe. I love her default skin, I have a feeling her outfits will seriously be cool.
No but I don’t main any survivor either way. I will play her and I cycle through all survs. Depending on available shard-cosmetics I might play her a little bit more often or less..
No. I mean i’ll buy the new survivor but I like to play different characters and not just one all the time.
i already main david but ill probably play her occasionally
Adam is and will always be my main.
She's got style but Zarina is the only survivor with true fashion.
She's one of the few (Perhaps even only?) Survivors who is explicitly shown to be a terrible person in their lore. Hot or not, I don't want nothing to do with that lol. Besides, Ace is the main man for me.
Honestly? Yeah, I like the fact that she's (most likely) one of the more older survivors. Also I like her base outfit