E
E to ErasE mistakE
E to EnragE killEr
E to ExtEnd chasE
E to ExErt dominancE
E to ExEcute the killEr
E to ExEmpt yoursElf from a chasE
E to Efficaciously EscapE a chasE
E to Easily win
E to End match
E to EfficiEntly makE your EscapE
I hatE dEad hard :)
(No, I didn't just have a bad match, I was just borEd)

Comments
E to engage whining
ayE
Why does this game even have i-frames is beyond my comprehension...
but “Y” tho?
outplayed
PrEss E to cEasE your ExistencE
EA SPORTS it's in the game
Shoulda gone with
Ea gamEs challEngE EvErything
...
yEs
Tbh I haven't heard of that one
missed an E in "yourself". It should be capitalised.
E to ctrl Z is my favouritE.
got it
just play blight bounce into a wall next to them wait for them to teleport and get your free hit smh
E for Exhausted on the Ground.
This, like 40% of the time I swear
If you are exhausted on the ground, then you aren't using dead hard properly.
Just use coup de grace 4head
yeah I've never been exhausted on the ground while dead harding for distance. Smh survivors should dead hard for distance more and stop complaining about being exhausted on the ground.
It's not always about distance. I try to use DH to bandaid up latency & frame drops on my console
E for Event.. Oh right, there arent Events anymore.
I have it remapped to M4.
😒
I actually bindEd it to M3
Finally someone cultured.
I just got bhvr'd.
Well i guess blood echo and mindbreaker then.
sir are you aware that the man in your PFP got a perk that is a direct counter towards E?
Imagine not binding everything but movement to the mouse
Challenge bind everything that's not move to E including sprint