Oh god this shrine

07D41C1F-66D5-4964-9131-8167B6DE9B0E.jpeg

Does BHVR actually think anyone will spend shards to get one of these perks? This shrine literally has three awful perks I would never run unless I’m just memeing around. One perk is ok in niche situations when there’s a bunch of medkits and/or keys in the lobby. Even with Franklin’s, why wouldn’t you just level up Bubba who also has BBQ and Chili? This shrine literally makes no sense.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Does BHVR actually think anyone will spend shards to get one of these perks?

    Unless needed for tome challenges or as a joke (see April Fools 2020), the shrine is entirely random. You know that, right?

  • I don't own Bubba and have no intention to purchase him so I got Franklin's with shards. I have over 80k of them so it didn't hurt to get it.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2CDIWHP5FAGR/07d41c1f-66d5-4964-9131-8167b6de9b0e.jpeg

    Does BHVR actually think anyone will spend shards to get one of these perks? This shrine literally has three awful perks I would never run unless I’m just memeing around. One perk is ok in niche situations when there’s a bunch of medkits and/or keys in the lobby. Even with Franklin’s, why wouldn’t you just level up Bubba who also has BBQ and Chili? This shrine literally makes no sense.

    Ever heard of rng ?

  • Free BP if you have them and don't spend shards on anything else.

  • The perk breakout is actually pretty good

  • @REL1_C said:

    The perk breakout is actually pretty good

    In a specific build it's ok at best, nothing crazy good about the perk in most situations.

  • Got me Franklin's just on the off-chance I come across the rare "bully squad".

  • why do some perks cost 2700 shards?

  • @aEONoHM said:

    why do some perks cost 2700 shards?

    if it's their first appearance in the shrine, they'll cost 2700 shards (for some reason). after that, 2000 every time.

  • Territorial Imperative ascends basement bubba.

    I mean at least I heard it did. Never tried it myself, nope never.

  • Never bought anything there anyway.

    Just leveled everyone char to get all perks.

  • Then level up Cannibal, your choice.

    As for the Shrine of Secrets not making sense to you, let me introduce you to RNGesus.

  • Up the ante and slippery meat is OP okay?


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014100#Comment_2014100

    if it's their first appearance in the shrine, they'll cost 2700 shards (for some reason). after that, 2000 every time.

    It's actually fairly arbitrary. E.g., Pyramidhead's Deathbound was on the Shrine for the first time Nov. 2020 and was apparently only 2000 Shards. Same for Fixated. Wiki might be wrong about Deathbound, but I definitely remember Fixated being 2000 in its first and only appearance. The only clear pattern is that newer perks tend to be 2700, but even then it's not consistent.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014101#Comment_2014101

    It's actually fairly arbitrary. E.g., Pyramidhead's Deathbound was on the Shrine for the first time Nov. 2020 and was apparently only 2000 Shards. Same for Fixated. Wiki might be wrong about Deathbound, but I definitely remember Fixated being 2000 in its first and only appearance. The only clear pattern is that newer perks tend to be 2700, but even then it's not consistent.

    Ngl I think that was probably a bug cause dbd twitter said they'd be 2700 lmao

  • Randomly selected perks are usually #########

    Which means most perks are #########

  • I've been wait for "Dance with me" for half a year to complete my fooling killer build. Windows of Op already on shrine for 4 times, but no Dance with me.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Free BP if you have them and don't spend shards on anything else.

    That's honestly why I use the Shrine lmao

  • i hate this shrine too but love it at the same time. i really wanted up the ante to combine it with slippery meat and i was so excited when it appeared. breakout can be good for a sabo build but the killer perks are absolute ass

  • Some time RNG giveth, and sometimes RNG says nope!