What killer do you want, but probably won't get?
To me, I would really like getting Sweeney todd!
is it just because I wanna chase people as a barber singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcLbfUZT9A?
maybe... but I would really like it.
sadly, I don't think there's a public for Sweeney, so I don't see him ever getting added... :/
so...what killer would you guys want, but will probably never get added to the game for one reason or the other? (besides jason, who is stuck in legal hell, of course)
Comments
Old Freddy
Spongebob Squarepants
That tall vampire woman from the new Resident Evil trailer.
Ryuk from Death note..
He's just dark.. I feel it would be an interesting fit to this game..
Nea, we already know she's the entity
Jason :(
Leprechaun and scissorman
Pinhead & Candyman
Gordon Ramsay
Xenomorph
The Driller Killer:
Walter Sullivan (The Orphan)
The Hash Slinging Slasher
Father Gascoigne from Bloodborne. I'm not really sure what they could do for a unique power, but in my mind I think he'd be perfect as a legendary skin for Oni(with custom sounds and animations.)
Wendigo from Until Dawn
Xenomorph is not impossible but Alien being owned by Disney and all its very unlikely...
others are Hannibal Lecter and Charlie from Don’t Starve Together. also The Lady from Little Nightmares would be cool but is very unlikely
Jason Voorhees
The lawsuit has been on hold to this day since all the pandemic stuff. I don't see it ending anytime soon.
Colossal Titan
I didn't realise I wanted Sweeny Todd but now I definitely do.
Other than that, Alien/Xenomorph would be my ideal killer.
Tom Hanks
- he runs super fast because he just feels like running
- his theme music is him yelling "Wilson!"
-his map is an airport terminal
-he's dressed as an old-timey cop
-his mori is dancing on a giant keyboard
That should cover most of his bigger films
The Trunchbull. 😋
The Survivors, but they’re Killers from an alternate dimension or something.
After seeing Yui’s tome trailer, it got me thinking.
Only if he insults survivors the entire time.
Very much this
The demogordon
will admit... never expected this one... XD
YES! join us!
and the good thing about sweeney, is that they can basically make their own version of him and don't need to buy the rights to the movie.
perks of being an urban legend character
Sheriff Duane Dwayne from Harvester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bduOMImSzjMMima.
"These survivors are F***ING RAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!"
Demogordon Ramsay, 2021
Scissorman from Clock Tower.
mima?
A walker
Yeah and Stephanie. I couldn't sleep as a kid because of her. Love the clock tower series btw. Didn't play 3 tho.
Jack Torrance from The Shining (The Caretaker)
https://youtu.be/ZEaSrWwIQOkHis power should be something about breaking walls and pallets with his axe and quicker bloodlust and better detectable trails.
This would be awesome