What are you talking about? That’s a cow! And funnily enough even though they live in the water they are actually biologically considered to be birds and not as you would have expected some kind of rodent.
What are you talking about? That’s a cow! And funnily enough even though they live in the water they are actually biologically considered to be birds and not as you would have expected some kind of rodent.
Precicely, how could OP be so blind?!
This is what a lobster looks like- in fact there's 2 here. A large one and a smol babu.
Shrimp is the best, closely followed by salmon. I just can't eat my shrimp if it looks as is does in that pic you have provided. I've had to clean them in the past and it is super gross.
Shrimp in some homemade ramen is divine. It is also delicious when it is battered in coconut and fried. Mmmm. I'm on a diet and can't have any of it 😭. I miss food so much😭😭😭
Shrimp is the best, closely followed by salmon. I just can't eat my shrimp if it looks as is does in that pic you have provided. I've had to clean them in the past and it is super gross.
Shrimp in some homemade ramen is divine. It is also delicious when it is battered in coconut and fried. Mmmm. I'm on a diet and can't have any of it 😭. I miss food so much😭😭😭
ohhhh salmon!
You're already making me hungry!
I refuse to diet, I love food too much - fortunately I also work as a fitness instructor so get an absolute ton of exercise to balance it out.
I refuse to diet, I love food too much - fortunately I also work as a fitness instructor so get an absolute ton of exercise to balance it out.
I wish I was a fitness instructor! Alas, my profession for the last 12 years required me to sit anywhere from 10-18 hours a day depending how busy the day was. That has led me to snack, snack, snack and snack some more, which has led me to gain more weight anyone should ever gain. So now I have to remove all the delicious stuff and strictly only eat okay tasting healthy stuff that is sometimes delicious.
Salmon is at the top of my list for delicious food. Pan fried, steamed, grilled or roasted, I love it all. Just can't do it raw. I tried it as sashimi and while it didn't taste terrible, my jaw kept refusing my command to chew and my tongue rebelled and pushed it out.
Dieting would be easier if they could come out with a zero calorie pasta that tastes and feels like real pasta 😭
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It sure is
Lober?!
Good thing mods don't really filter these posts.
thank
crab
crab
What are you talking about? That’s a cow! And funnily enough even though they live in the water they are actually biologically considered to be birds and not as you would have expected some kind of rodent.
Precicely, how could OP be so blind?!
This is what a lobster looks like- in fact there's 2 here. A large one and a smol babu.
Are we looking at the same photo? That’s clearly the Pokémon and LGBT+ icon Staryu.
Cutest lobsters
look at their tiny tusks <3
dont forget about the floofy lil ears :3
Actually Staryu is literally a star and genderless. That makes it a great LGBT+ icon <3
new item u throw it at the killer and their camera freaks out for 5 seconds
I'm telling Mandy
Am sad
you know what snitches get?
presuming that I haven't seen it already??
And I raise the stakes, from crabs/lobsters to the best seafood - which is of course shrimps 🤩
Snitches get scritches
gasp
Seafood are friends, not food!
my stomach begs to differ @Mooks I love seafood way too much.
So long as the moo moos get to live, we gladly sacrifice the fishies.
Dolphin
Budgerigar.
Shrimp is the best, closely followed by salmon. I just can't eat my shrimp if it looks as is does in that pic you have provided. I've had to clean them in the past and it is super gross.
Shrimp in some homemade ramen is divine. It is also delicious when it is battered in coconut and fried. Mmmm. I'm on a diet and can't have any of it 😭. I miss food so much😭😭😭
Spider
ohhhh salmon!
You're already making me hungry!
I refuse to diet, I love food too much - fortunately I also work as a fitness instructor so get an absolute ton of exercise to balance it out.
I wish I was a fitness instructor! Alas, my profession for the last 12 years required me to sit anywhere from 10-18 hours a day depending how busy the day was. That has led me to snack, snack, snack and snack some more, which has led me to gain more weight anyone should ever gain. So now I have to remove all the delicious stuff and strictly only eat okay tasting healthy stuff that is sometimes delicious.
Salmon is at the top of my list for delicious food. Pan fried, steamed, grilled or roasted, I love it all. Just can't do it raw. I tried it as sashimi and while it didn't taste terrible, my jaw kept refusing my command to chew and my tongue rebelled and pushed it out.
Dieting would be easier if they could come out with a zero calorie pasta that tastes and feels like real pasta 😭