2 types of sexy
The pinup model and the alcoholic.
The pinup model and the alcoholic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*One type of sexy
The one on the right is just a straight up dude
that makes it even better gachi
Period.
You're honestly right gachihyper
This is the only correct choice.
strong pick but not quite there
this might just be the black horse of this race very strong pick
That's not the real Jeff the scars on the wrong side of his face. He's also missing that beer drinking middle aged hipster look.
Okay but
I think bhvr intentionally gives nea and yui the worst of the worst skins.
They did nea dirty with that garbage outfit
They do nea dirty with all her outfits.
Jane is looking mighty thick
Hey, her snowboarding one and her default looks (barring the Elvis hair) are really great.
They did Nea dirty with her crackhead face.
Fr
Ok, I'll admit her snowboard one isnt terrible. Default outfit is debatable imo. I think she looks like a drugged up hobo.
Jeff > David though, it's a fact.
Incorrect, it's an opinion
Neither are sexy.
if we wanna talk killers why talk slinger when you could talk
This is all sorts of wrong, why is my waifu Kate Denson not featured here.
I agree, however I am extremely offended they didn’t include his tattoos. They make him so much hotter.
#ShirtlessJeff2021
Asking for scientific reasons but is there art of Ghostface like this? LOL
wrong person to ask, im ghostface's #1 hater.
Damn. As a Jeff main, I lowkey want a shirtless cosmetic for Jeff now.
LOL I don't blame u i'm one of the problematic few who like him uwu
.jpeg
@megswifey asked me to ask you to get in touch, behind her wholesome exterior she's actually incredibly thirsty
ok first of all im sorry for being this way and second of all yes i thirst for mr smelly rat mask man i am only human
Shirtless Jeff or we riot
I found the full photo.
#ShirtlessEVERYONE2021 #DeadByGaylight
I’ve got my #JOHANSLUT t-shirt at the ready.
LOL Ace is a twig. Although to be fair, I think Jeff and David should be the only burly survivors. The rest should be skinny like Ace.
enter the competition by sending your pick
Don't make me find the naked Felix mod because you know I will.
Did you try the new pinup face with the outfit from Rift (rainbow shirt) i did an it looks freaking amazing !
I dare you...
i want to see...
yes ofcourse <3
Here's the shirtless version.
Out of a fear of being banned I won't be posting the fully nude version, but I'm sure if you dm'ed and asked nicely he may show...
(Or try and find it on dbdstruggletwts beneath the mountains of people wanting trickster to rail them)
I’m not buying Felix having chest hair. 😂
There are two types of sexy?
Can we please see them?
Nuff said
thank you will use this for research!