No Way Out + Remember Me + NOED + Rancor

The only counter I can think of is Detective's Hunch, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and Wake Up on a Blendette. And even then, you're still likely #########. What are people supposed to do against this??

Comments

  • No Way Out requires you to have 4 unique hooks though to get max value, and if you managed to get that with a build with only end-game perks, then you deserve to win tbh

  • @JPA said:

    No Way Out requires you to have 4 unique hooks though to get max value, and if you managed to get that with a build with only end-game perks, then you deserve to win tbh

    Dude that happens pretty much every match... That's nearly as easy as the Archives challenges that require you to "start a chase with 4 different survivors in one match".

  • Finally we now have the ultimate Endgame build

  • @JPA said:

    No Way Out requires you to have 4 unique hooks though to get max value, and if you managed to get that with a build with only end-game perks, then you deserve to win tbh

    C'mon now, you can get 4 hooks with no perks with any killer. If that is all you are going for.

  • @Zixology said:

    The only counter I can think of is Detective's Hunch, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and Wake Up on a Blendette. And even then, you're still likely #########. What are people supposed to do against this??

    Keys lol

  • @Zixology said:

    The only counter I can think of is Detective's Hunch, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and Wake Up on a Blendette. And even then, you're still likely #########. What are people supposed to do against this??

    Hoping they nerf it a bit before it arrives in the game. The new killer doesn't look scary at all. Not at all. Oh well.

  • Honesty it's countered by stealth and wake up. If you can be stealthy for 40 seconds then I think your good. It's also countered by keys.

    Looks like I'm going to have to dust off my blendette

  • I'd replace Rancor with Blood Warden tbh, you don't need NOED and Rancor at the same time.

  • @JPA said:

    No Way Out requires you to have 4 unique hooks though to get max value, and if you managed to get that with a build with only end-game perks, then you deserve to win tbh

    4 unique hooks is just how you get max stacks from BBQ.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1987830#Comment_1987830

    4 unique hooks is just how you get max stacks from BBQ.

    Yeah, but that perk also gives you useful information throughout the game, and you don't actually get additional value from unique stacks on it, just bloodpoints.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1988609#Comment_1988609

    Yeah, but that perk also gives you useful information throughout the game, and you don't actually get additional value from unique stacks on it, just bloodpoints.

    My point is that 4 stacks on this perk is pretty trivial.

  • Might be a good build on Doctor who can also find survivors hiding.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1988622#Comment_1988622

    My point is that 4 stacks on this perk is pretty trivial.

    Usually in a game you win you will get 4 stacks, for obvious reasons.

    For this perk though you need those 4 stacks before all gens are done. Whilst running no slow-down perks and an end-game build.

    My point is, it probably is one of those things which looks good on paper, until you go against a good team.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1988631#Comment_1988631

    Usually in a game you win you will get 4 stacks, for obvious reasons.

    For this perk though you need those 4 stacks before all gens are done. Whilst running no slow-down perks and an end-game build.

    My point is, it probably is one of those things which looks good on paper, until you go against a good team.

    Yeah, you do make a fair point there.

  • Also, it isn't BAD that endgame has a lot of stakes for survivors now and something dramatic is likely to happen during it.

    Like, yes, its very hard to not lose someone if the killer can quickly start a chase during endgame (I probably would run something like whispers with this build for example).

    That is AWESOME. It does what NOED or Remember me WHISHES it did: Put one last gasp of air into the game to make it end with a bang, rather than fizzling out. The weakest survivor, or the one most exposed, is probably going down. You probably will go down rescuing them unless you set up for endgame. You can't immediately leave. The killer doesn't have as much reason to camp the hook. The game *actually continues a bit once gens are done.* It isn't some tedious 'Oh lets open the gate and wait for the killer to get a few more chase points' snorefest.

    NOED is kinda bogus because its rare, you don't know about it until it triggers, and it just encourages the killer to get one more hook and camp it. This is a breath of fresh air because its so overtly powerful, so in your face, and so willing to dictate so much about the behavior of both sides to force the gameplay outcome it wants to force.

    Its not screwing around: Endgame collapse is going to be an actual thing that matters now god damn it and you can't avoid it if the killer earned the right to make it a thing!

  • By being immersed and/or looking for noed. It's only truely deadly if at least one person is dead and you're actively chasing someone else.

  • I wouldn't user Rancor myself. I'd replace it with Blood Warden for that extra bit of spice.


    Of course, it means you're playing with zero perks for most of the game...

  • @Zixology said:

    The only counter I can think of is Detective's Hunch, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and Wake Up on a Blendette. And even then, you're still likely #########. What are people supposed to do against this??

    Well, 3 will survive. so I guess it's acceptable.

  • @JPA said:

    No Way Out requires you to have 4 unique hooks though to get max value, and if you managed to get that with a build with only end-game perks, then you deserve to win tbh

    4 unique hooks isn't hard. Everyone plays with BBQ and it's never been a problem.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1988609#Comment_1988609

    Yeah, but that perk also gives you useful information throughout the game, and you don't actually get additional value from unique stacks on it, just bloodpoints.

    Lies, killers only use BBQ for the BP.

  • I wish pig still had her old RBT, that would make this build actually strong.

    Don't worry about it, killer playing the whole match perkless to put all his perks into endgame is a meme build, not a meta one.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1987830#Comment_1987830

    4 unique hooks isn't hard. Everyone plays with BBQ and it's never been a problem.

    There's no space for BBQ in this build.

    Killer will probably get 4 hooks during the whole match. Maybe 3 before the gates are powered.

  • Yeah obviously everyone using BBQ looks at the floor when they hook or closes their eyes so they can't see the auras.

    The information (or lack of) that BBQ gives you is very helpful. I'm well aware the main reason it's used is for bloodpoints, but you are kidding yourself saying it's not useful.

  • Either hiding or wasting time once all gens are done. It may be a nasty endgame build but it means no gen perks, no chase perks, no info perks, so doing totems as well as gens should be more of an option. But I still don't think you'll see endgame builds that often.

  • It's going to get nerfed for sure. As soon as I read it I knew No Way Out IS going to get nerfed!

  • @JPA said:

    No Way Out requires you to have 4 unique hooks though to get max value, and if you managed to get that with a build with only end-game perks, then you deserve to win tbh

    Do you actually think it's that hard to hook 4 different survivors? God, I feel bad for you.

  • @TauNkosi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1987830#Comment_1987830

    Do you actually think it's that hard to hook 4 different survivors? God, I feel bad for you.

    Against good survivors? Running no chase perks and no slowdown perks? Yes, yes I do.

  • should probably be buffed to 15 seconds per token, give killers a full minute.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1989115#Comment_1989115

    Yeah obviously everyone using BBQ looks at the floor when they hook or closes their eyes so they can't see the auras.

    The information (or lack of) that BBQ gives you is very helpful. I'm well aware the main reason it's used is for bloodpoints, but you are kidding yourself saying it's not useful.

    I mean, most of the time, yes, but It's getting hilarious the amount of times where I get a hook and then proceed to see nothing except a guy halfway across the map getting into a locker mid-barbeque, and all I can think is

    "[BAD WORD].

    "They're all here.

    "Welp, nothing for it but to grab that poor sucker and wait out this rescue from over there."

  • @TauNkosi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1987830#Comment_1987830

    Do you actually think it's that hard to hook 4 different survivors? God, I feel bad for you.

    Entirely possible if you are up against a stealth specialist and you're not playing the Doctor.

    I usually get all 4 of my tokens, so I'd probably benefit from this. But I have such a hard time justify using a perk I only get to use for less than 5% of the game.

  • @Zixology said:

    The only counter I can think of is Detective's Hunch, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and Wake Up on a Blendette. And even then, you're still likely #########. What are people supposed to do against this??

    It'll just lengthen the time of the game as survivors cleanse more totems if these perks are used often enough. You have nothing helping find survivors quickly in game (Rancor probably isn't enough, but I might be wrong), or catching them if you do, and you have to hook them. It's already the case that there's often one person who goes unhooked because they're the stealth build character, so you'd likely see that increase, especially since the HUD shows who has been hooked and who hasn't.

    I'd rather see that build any day than BBQ and Ruin, though, if my goal is to survive. But I like the idea of DBD being more about stealth, personally.

    It'll be annoying because if all it's doing is making the game take longer, not making it more interesting though.

    I think there's some fun to be had with No Way Out and Remember Me together, but I think you need two perks other than NoEd and Rancor.