We need end game chat for console!
It makes me so sad that i cant say "ggs" to PC players, i genuinely dont know why console hasnt got this yet. But i assume its going to be "technical limitations"
It makes me so sad that i cant say "ggs" to PC players, i genuinely dont know why console hasnt got this yet. But i assume its going to be "technical limitations"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to eat the salt.
I want to say gg ez after I 4k a team with noed freddy
The devs have said it's because there isn't really a need for it. It would take too long for *most* console players to type out a message.
Id love it as well honestly
It's not as glorious as you think, most of the time it's not so bad but sometimes it's just outright ridiculous with what people say to each other over a game
Can you disable it? Because if you can’t, I don’t want it. This community, for the most part, is horrendous. I don’t want to speak to you. 😂
I require minerals
They should just add it, so where I don't need to have my messages set to freinds only because whiners can't deal with me beating them in a video game.
Only the naive think this would be a nice thing and a good idea.
I'm perfectly fine not being able to communicate with console players. I don't need more people complaining that I do not follow the survivor's rule book for killers.
As long as it can be permanently disabled I don't see why not.
Probably yeah.
I hate it too,because there were so many matches where i would have lived to compliment another player for a good match or good play they've made.
No but PC-players should not have a chat, then everyone wins.
Yeah no. That would be awful.
With the chat filter being announced yesterday, I feel like chat for console is likely coming.
Also, what’s so appealing about being able to say “GG” to somebody? It’s literally just two letters. Why is it so important?
if they want get less people banned.
With a PS5 it's a lot easier and faster to type things. I'd like cross platform chat
Its my English genes, being polite and kind is kinda nice
it would take too long to write messages out, but ig it would be fun!
ok satan
I can type pretty fast on series x
I want to devour salt. It fuels me.
i have a ps4 and its hard to type with the pad so idk what its like on series x, but it could happen