Return of the Leatherface Avatar Clan
That's right! You read that correctly. Sign up today for a free bowl of chili and survivor pudding!
Accepting applicants now!
Accepting applicants now!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stalking Intensifies!
Sabos hook
[Wheezing intensifies]
places trap
ima just gonna catch myself a leather face!
I am good, thanks.
unbuttons
I have been part of the club since January
Steps in own trap
darn...
and im not even wearing a leather face... Dx
I believe my resurrection post and avatar change began this movement.
My favorite killer to abuse.
This whole Leatherface revolution is ridiculous but I love it.
#BallsOutForBubba
Player identity number: 5ydghy4ec66t-45fyythi8
"Please uninstall game and never play again trash tunnelling camping killer"
Lost Tape #8
There is nothing ridiculous about fighting for our sovereign rights to be Bubba mains, to live in a world without fear of being bullied or bumping into an object unexpectedly and going into a 4 second long tantrum.
I have a dream, that one day all Leatherface mains will be able to move at full speed while revving their chainsaw, that we will be freed from the shackles that bind us to the basement.
I have a dream.
Leatherface has recently become my favorite. But there are two things that just don't make sense. First, I can't count the number of times I've charged the chainsaw and perfectly circled some obstacle ending up on top of a survivor and nothing happens. Two, his add-ons are broken. What does chili do, does it even work? The noise reduction add-ons don't serve any significant purpose. I'd agree that the tantrum is too long.
Yeah circling the obstacles happens because he doesn't move fast enough, and his chilli add-ons are literally useless, they do almost nothing.
LOL not my intention but it is for a good cause. We need them back!.
and returned to help you pass not_queen.
Soon TM
In a forum full of ridiculousness that is saying something but it isn't causing any fights and has some community building aspect to it. Plus if you look at the main page look at all these ugly bastards.
He doesnt have the avatar anymore. He might have been unbanned!
You maniacs did it, now lets get @EpicFailTryHard back for comedic reasons.
What did they even do to get banned?
traps killer shack basement
The LF gang has gained 800 pounds in weight at once and is able to overrun us!