Why is the efficiency of official customer support so low?

I lost all my progress on January 22, 2021 after a match end and immediately created a ticket(NO.673116)to ask for help.Now 18 days have past,but the support still have't taken any actions but only reply me"We have successfully identified the issue and are now looking at ways to return the currency in an efficient way.So there is definitely hope and we really appreciate you sticking with us."12 days ago.I have lost nearly 111159453 bloodpoints and dozens of 4th aniversary cakes,which is a huge loss for me.I can't continue playing this game without their compensation.Can some community manager tell the support to speed up handle my issue?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Because you didn't buy enough cosmetics. That what 80% of the trailers are for.

  • I'm commenting to keep this in the front page, sorry for your progress loss, that's frustrating.

    Hopefully a comm manager will see it in the first page.

  • @Airless said:

    Because you didn't buy enough cosmetics. That what 80% of the trailers are for.

    I'm afraid not.I have purchased over 350$ on the cosmetics and DLCs on this game,and that would be exceed 80% of the gamers.The support can caculate it easily.If the game have a VIP system,i must be one of the member.

  • @Enlyne said:

    I'm commenting to keep this in the front page, sorry for your progress loss, that's frustrating.

    Hopefully a comm manager will see it in the first page.

    Thanks dude and god bless you.

  • @FreddyHan said:

    I lost all my progress on January 22, 2021 after a match end and immediately created a ticket(NO.673116)to ask for help.Now 18 days have past,but the support still have't taken any actions but only reply me"We have successfully identified the issue and are now looking at ways to return the currency in an efficient way.So there is definitely hope and we really appreciate you sticking with us."12 days ago.I have lost nearly 111159453 bloodpoints and dozens of 4th aniversary cakes,which is a huge loss for me.I can't continue playing this game without their compensation.Can some community manager tell the support to speed up handle my issue?

    I'm very sorry to hear that hopefully a comm manager sees this and helps you

  • Commenting to keep this post afloat. Things like this shouldn't be ignored.

  • I'm very sorry for your loss of progress. Commenting to keep this on front page

  • Good luck my dude:/

  • Customer support was quick when it came to my complaint of being charged too many auric cells for a purchase.

    Now this is about spending money soooo might have something to do with that.

    And well, while replies were pretty quick, solving the issues took like...7 or so back and forths over time with me constantly adding screenshots to prove my case (not asked for but I felt it was important).


    It was literally about 120 auric cells, or 1 dollar and 20 cents......and im sure HOURS went into fixing it lol.

    So yeah, not very efficient but in my case quick to reply and friendly and trying to help etc so apart from it being rather rediculous it wasnt the worst experience for me.

  • There's nothing we can do here on the forums with regards to this. Customer Support have answered your ticket and I am sure they are looking into the way to best refund or resolve the issue - things are not always quite so straightforward as they appear. If you've not heard anything after a period of time, a follow up to your ticket is advisable but please give it sufficient time from the first response from them.

  • Damn that sorry to hear...

  • Wow, I've heard some bad stories about losing progress, but this is one of the worst I've ever seen. 18 days? That's crazy.

    Good luck getting your stuff back, that must be incredibly annoying.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Commenting to keep this post afloat. Things like this shouldn't be ignored.

    @Karao_Ke said:

    Commenting to keep this post afloat. Things like this shouldn't be ignored.

    Thanks buddy

  • @Mandy said:

    There's nothing we can do here on the forums with regards to this. Customer Support have answered your ticket and I am sure they are looking into the way to best refund or resolve the issue - things are not always quite so straightforward as they appear. If you've not heard anything after a period of time, a follow up to your ticket is advisable but please give it sufficient time from the first response from them.

    yeah 18 days ain't sufficient time I guess

  • @Mandy said:

    There's nothing we can do here on the forums with regards to this. Customer Support have answered your ticket and I am sure they are looking into the way to best refund or resolve the issue - things are not always quite so straightforward as they appear. If you've not heard anything after a period of time, a follow up to your ticket is advisable but please give it sufficient time from the first response from them.

    What a pity, it seems that you have no relationship with the support team.Of course i have follow up my ticket in order to attract the support’s attention already,but it seems that i have been ignored.So I tried to open a new ticket to draw their attention,fortunately it worked,one support close my new ticket and merged it to original ticket without any reply within 1day,lol.This makes me think they are there but they don’t want to talk or handle my issue,ridiculously.And their latest reply was 13 days ago,I think this period is sufficient.Thanks for your reply.

  • @Mandy said:

    There's nothing we can do here on the forums with regards to this. Customer Support have answered your ticket and I am sure they are looking into the way to best refund or resolve the issue - things are not always quite so straightforward as they appear. If you've not heard anything after a period of time, a follow up to your ticket is advisable but please give it sufficient time from the first response from them.

    What a pity, it seems that you have no relationship with the support team.Of course i have follow up my ticket in order to attract the support’s attention already,but it seems that i have been ignored.So I tried to open a new ticket to draw their attention,fortunately it worked,one support close my new ticket and merged it to original ticket without any reply within 1day,lol.This makes me think they are there but they don’t want to talk or handle my issue,ridiculously.And their latest reply was 13 days ago,I think this period is sufficient.Thanks for your reply.

  • that sucks, man. Losing your progress in a game always sucks, but especially in a game like DBD

  • I'm very sorry for your loss of progress. Commenting to keep this on front page

  • @InsaneCoaster said:

    Wow, I've heard some bad stories about losing progress, but this is one of the worst I've ever seen. 18 days? That's crazy.

    Good luck getting your stuff back, that must be incredibly annoying.

    Thanks mate.My all survivors and killers perk turn to level 1,skills,items,hundreds of 4th anniversary cakes,all gone(except the cosmetics ).Damn.And it seems that the support will give 60000 blood points per game hour played as a compensation,i think that is absolutely unfair.I have checked my statistics on https://dbd.onteh.net.au/ and it shows that I have earned 111159453 blood points at least.I’m curious about how long should I need to wait and the amount they could compensate for me.

  • @FreddyHan said:

    I lost all my progress on January 22, 2021 after a match end and immediately created a ticket(NO.673116)to ask for help.Now 18 days have past,but the support still have't taken any actions but only reply me"We have successfully identified the issue and are now looking at ways to return the currency in an efficient way.So there is definitely hope and we really appreciate you sticking with us."12 days ago.I have lost nearly 111159453 bloodpoints and dozens of 4th aniversary cakes,which is a huge loss for me.I can't continue playing this game without their compensation.Can some community manager tell the support to speed up handle my issue?

    that sucks dude, hope you get a response man cause that aint right

  • Time is not a problem,but what i want to tell you is that during my waiting period,one guy lose progress too 1 day after me,and he submitt a ticket too,but he received the support’s reply with compensation within 12 hour!#########!I just felt I was been discriminated!Why did they treat me in this way?I’m confused and rage.

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    that sucks, man. Losing your progress in a game always sucks, but especially in a game like DBD

    @GoobyNugget said:

    that sucks, man. Losing your progress in a game always sucks, but especially in a game like DBD

    Absolutely right,how do I compete with red rank killers with only 1 skill and without any stuffs?I have played 950+ hours already and I don’t want to play as an rookie anymore.Damn.

  • @FreddyHan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934127#Comment_1934127

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934127#Comment_1934127

    Absolutely right,how do I compete with red rank killers with only 1 skill and without any stuffs?I have played 950+ hours already and I don’t want to play as an rookie anymore.Damn.

    well, i hope by us commenting, your post gets recognized by some mod and they'll prolly fix it, its the best we can do.

  • @albert_pain said:

    I'm very sorry for your loss of progress. Commenting to keep this on front page

    That’s very kind of you.Thanks.

  • @BioX said:

    Customer support was quick when it came to my complaint of being charged too many auric cells for a purchase.

    Now this is about spending money soooo might have something to do with that.

    And well, while replies were pretty quick, solving the issues took like...7 or so back and forths over time with me constantly adding screenshots to prove my case (not asked for but I felt it was important).

    It was literally about 120 auric cells, or 1 dollar and 20 cents......and im sure HOURS went into fixing it lol.

    So yeah, not very efficient but in my case quick to reply and friendly and trying to help etc so apart from it being rather rediculous it wasnt the worst experience for me.

    The support’s feedback is fast in general,but obviously not on me.

  • @DebunkedMonsters said:

    I'm sorry to say this but BeHaviour is notorious when it comes to customer support.

    Bans for examples go no where regardless of their validity. Way back towards the start they banned a bunch of people indiscriminately and one of my friends got caught in the crossfire, he filed a ban appeal and the response was: "Shouldn't've cheated." Had to buy a whole new game.

    Yours isn't a ban fortunately enough but I'm sorry to say that there's a very real chance that your support ticket will go no where. The ahem "INSERT DEPARTMENT LEADER HERE" ahem, tends to err...not really manage appropriately.

    Best of luck to you though.

    They are fast in general,but not for me this time obviously.I don’t know what is wrong to make them to take so long time on my case.Thanks for your reply.

  • I had the exact same issue where I lost progress on everything (except auric cells/irishards). I submitted a ticket and continued to update it regularly. It took roughly 3-4 days max for them to give me bloodpoints in compensation. Not sure how the process is handled behind the scenes but if it takes longer than that to compensate for bugged progress then maybe there are some other issues going on.

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934288#Comment_1934288

    well, i hope by us commenting, your post gets recognized by some mod and they'll prolly fix it, its the best we can do.

    It is very kind of you and thanks again.

  • @th3 said:

    I had the exact same issue where I lost progress on everything (except auric cells/irishards). I submitted a ticket and continued to update it regularly. It took roughly 3-4 days max for them to give me bloodpoints in compensation. Not sure how the process is handled behind the scenes but if it takes longer than that to compensate for bugged progress then maybe there are some other issues going on.

    Yes maybe you are right,but they should tell me if there are other issues going on at least,so I can feel not so anxiety.By the way,my player ID has changed after I lost my progress,how could that happen?Very strange.

  • Can I bump my topic?

  • There's still no answer to this? Holy #########, dude, where's the people to help somebody out? This is only adding up to bad reputation.

  • As I've said, this is not something we can help you with on the forum. It's between you and Support I'm afraid.

    And no, bumping is not desired on any forum.