Toxic Killers Beware
I just ran into some toxic killers lately on ps4.
They behave like a farming killer till they gain ppls trust and then kill everyone.
Aside from that it's a game and all I think this is a real problem. It's so disgusting and low. Words don't really describe what I think about ppl that are doing this...
Did others ran into these "ppl" as well?
Comments
you still farmed a ton of BP, didnt you?
so why are you mad? instead of winning with 17k in a normal round, you lost with 17k+ in a fake-farm round...
its all about the points, bro.
You're assuming they got 17k though, some let you do 1 gen or so then just mow everyone down with a an insta down.
honestly, thats not what i understand under "farming"... usually the killer will farm his BP, until he's full and then kill the survivors, so the survivors made a ton of pooints during that too.
It really depends, when the killers lets everyone farm to pretty much max i'll let them sac me by standing under a hook and or crouching under it.
While there's a few others I know by name and playstyle that will pretend to let you farm then massacre you all and then say ez etc post game.
Then killers wonder why survivors are toxic to them or that they don't like to take chances on farming. It's all because some jerkwad wants to act all cool like it took skill to troll people.
The same as they act like it takes skill to repeatedly smack a survivor or last survivor on hook. ut then when they go up against good players it's a whole different ball game.
okay, i do understand that.
but dont forget, that the killer lost a lot of possible BP too, so... he got a little punishment? maybe?
That's true to an extent but if they get a fast match and then reque and do it again they more than make up for it.
probaply...
i dont run into these people on xbox i sometimes "theoretically" if i kill all the survivors except for one and they arent toxic (teabag after stuns, flashlight clicking, anything to make me angry) i will let them finish the rest of the gens while periodically downing them and breaking the gen to get more BP until i get to full BP. and then i let them open both exit gates and then take them to the hatch. i will also go from pallet to pallet and show them totem spots. i will even let them live if i havent got my BBQ stack from them. i usually play killer around rank 15 so i get new survivors and pity them most of them arent toxic.
I always find it amusing when playing against people as Michael. I'll start Stalking them, they begin to run away and then turn back because I'm not chasing. Then they teabag a time or two and hop back on a generator. So amusing to suddenly pop T2 or T3 and then grab them off it. Not every Killer who is standing there watching you is a friend!
Anyone who pretends to farm, then just kills everyone is pretty trashy. I don't know how difficult it is to play Killer on the ps4, but that's about scraping the bottom of the barrel. But really, you can't trust any Killer. Just like Survivors, they're out to do their "job" and get some phat BP as well. You have to expect anything from them, just like Survivors will do whatever they can for an advantage. It's the way the game is played. It might be toxic and low, but if it's in the game there is nothing you can really do about it. Looked at from the Killer's angle, it's a pretty damn good strategy.
Why did you trust the guy who's trying to kill you?
Read it, learn from it, move on.
The Entity said he had free stuff, he didn't mention it involved being sacrificed on an uncleaned hook.
Ha Ha Ha That's funny.
You got played and your mad you fell for it.....
And this makes the killer toxic how exactly?
I think the guy is brilliant myself.
BTW, I generally don't trust farming killers. I usually just open the gates and get out. I prefer facing the ruthless types that force me to play my best. In fact, I used to report the farmers regularly as there was a button for it.
Farming is against the rules and (as far as I know) a bannable offense. If the killer allegedly pretends like you guys are farming and you choose to participate, it's your own fault if you get killed instead.
If I wind up farming BP I’ll hook every survivor twice and just let them all escape unless somebody is crouching near the hook and pointing to it telling me to kill them. Some survivors will do that if they are feeling nice.
However I have only farmed BP like three times. It either has to be a double BP event or I ask the survivors because I’m going for a trophy.
Oh gosh, the killer actually killed you?
Damn, we need to perma bann this guy, do you have his PSN ID?
If you think for a moment I blame a victim of a real crime, you are sorely mistaken. Unlike you, I can separate reality from a video game. If you are unable to separate the rules of society vs the rules of a video game - please uninstall and never play video games until you get your head on straight.
It goes against the spirit of the game to farm with the killer - but it's well within the spirit of the game to mind game and trick the survivors. You got played and that killer was brilliant for playing to your trust. Deal with it!
Okay, now you're either trolling or have some serious emotional disturbance where you can't separate a game from reality. If anything, it's sick for anyone to compare a violent, gory game like DBD to real life.
Killers beware.... you're in for a scare!!!
After all, the Clown for example, sounds sick in more ways than one.
why would you ever trust the killer 4head
You have to admit though it is a good strategy. Twisted, warped, and inherently ######### up, but a good strategy. Most Survivors love those relaxed games where a Killer isn't trying for a 4k. The ones where you get great BP, but the push to compete isn't that great. To take that and turn it around on the Survivors and get a 4k out of it... toxic AF, pretty damn nasty, but a really good strategy.
Definitely not something I would do personally, as I don't even bother to camp, tunnel, or whatever buzzword is the feelsbadman thing of the month, but I can chuckle and say "Yeah, that worked out nicely didn't it?" to a slick bit of planned nastiness from another person.
psychopaths/sociopaths..really?
I like to keep it civil most of the time, but this is honestly ridiculous. I've heard of making mountains out of mole hills before but this is right up there with mount Everest.
This is a game, you got fooled in a GAME, and this has led you to describe a whole bunch of people who don't agree with your assessment as immoral, lacking dignity, trust, empathy and healthy minds.......who on earth do you think you are to decide such based on very limited information?
Your fixation on this event is unhealthy, and your knee jerk reaction to brand this person as sick?...well i hate to say it but its a little creepy.
Ok maybe it was a crappy thing to do, tbh i don't really identify because on the rare occasions a killer wants to farm, i'll go stand under a hook at the end and let them get their hook points. However you cannot make some pseudo psychological assessment based on an action in a video game, not one that is reliable, same as you can't make assumptions about a group of people who disagree with you based on a forum post.
I have no issues with you getting P.O'd at a killer for doing this, each to their own reactions, but your snap judgements are out of line and are based on minuscule evidence.
People don't lack the capacity to be decent just because they don't agree with you.
Working with the killer aka "farming" is a reportable offense to begin with, so you better don't complain that you got cheated while you cheated.
Simple, made me believe he's up to some farming, so I gave up loopin' (that was when 3 others were dead already).
Then I was chainsawed. Again, very funny. These are such precious moments of DBD: selling your teammate out when only two of you are left, hoping the killer will let you go, or as survivor, running to your last remaining teammate who is clearly hatchcamping, waiting for you to die, and creating some loud noise - "if I go down, you go down with me arsehole" :chuffed:
I find these moments of desperation, treachery, stupidity and so on hilarious. DBD ain't CS:GO (meh) or Team Fortress, there's much more to it drama-wise. Just don't take it too seriously and learn to appreciate comedic moments, even if you end up getting the short end of the stick.
I have no issue saying someone is disturbed if i think they are disturbed, but i don't know you well enough to know whether or not you are actually disturbed, and that is my point in a nutshell. I believe i stated that i personally found your assumptions ridiculous and your fixation on a simple act in a video game seemed (to me) a little creepy. I won't make an assumption that you are disturbed simply from a few posts, i don't know who you are in a day to day life, how you treat people or how you socially interact with strangers, and it would be ridiculous for me to try. If you inferred such an accusation from my post....well that's really your issue not mine.
Sure. Part of the reason people like video games is that it allows them to do something they wouldn't normally do. It isn't really rocket science to be fair. I'm pretty sure half the players in GTA multiplayer wouldn't really hit a hooker with a baseball bat or blow up a police station. What compels us to do dumb things like that in a video game is an inner immaturity that we freely exercise in order to blow off steam. . It might be distasteful to some people much as your killer's 'trick' upon you, but it isn't enough of a personal reference to label them as mentally disturbed.
in a game?
Honest answer....they are likely bored with the game or so damn fed up with survivors trolling that they probably took it out on someone else. That doesn't make their little head games fair, but that's blowing off steam not a direct link to mental or moral interest. However i am secure enough in my own self to admit this is just a theory. And yet, once again, one chance meeting does not give you the correct amount of information to label someone as sick or lacking moral character.
Unfortunately you are asking me the same question wearing a different hat and thus my explanation isn't going to change much. People are not readable in the time it takes for someone to finish a game in less than an hour, and you certainly cannot tell a persons personality by a simple post. You have an opinion on the subject, other people have theirs, and as i said before, not agreeing with you is not a benchmark for lack of character or mental stability. Essentially you are profiling someone based on very little evidence, and hey i am guilty of it too, by inferring that your straight up jump to psychopath/sociopath seemed a little creepy. I admit that in that instance i was actually wrong (yep I'm even secure enough to admit i'm wrong) since the better wording should have been 'A little overzealous about a video game mind play and somewhat too eager to plant labels on people. I'll openly admit, you annoyed the hell out of me for taking it upon yourself to label people you didn't know, people who only posted their opinions, as lacking moral character. And to be honest that has not changed.
I believe I answered all your questions to the best of my abilities.
oh my god i absolutely despise these people i am a friendly killer at least 3 times a day and not once do i get a kill unless i receive and explicit message telling me to hook them. people who lie to survivors like that are truly the worst of this community.
Wow.
I'm speechless.
This is the most extreme, and outlandish, views I've seen in a long time about people playing a game. OP, are you sure you are okay? I feel you may need some help understanding some things.