Toxic Killers Beware
I just ran into some toxic killers lately on ps4.
They behave like a farming killer till they gain ppls trust and then kill everyone.
Aside from that it's a game and all I think this is a real problem. It's so disgusting and low. Words don't really describe what I think about ppl that are doing this...
Did others ran into these "ppl" as well?
Comments
If they didn't kill you until the end of the game and you farmed BP with them but getting chased, healing/unhooking, and doing gens then you will still walk out with like 20k BP. If anyone did a BPS or something...
Yesterday had a Hag daily, so I threw up a BPS. Turns out I was against a group, and they ALL threw up BPS. I'm not going to play that like a normal game, F THAT. I want BP, the David made a peace offering in the beginning by walking out into the open and teabagging, so I hooked him on an event hook and walked away. When he got saved I came back but made it obvious I wasn't going to hit him. Let them heal, then hit the other guy and took them to an event hook. Got 2 more hooks for BBQ. Farmed the rest of the game. TBH I could have probably got at least a 3k, 2 of the group were below rank 15, one was red and the other purple, but screw rank if I can get 202k BP! Also even though I let all of them go, I pipped anyway because they took a while to do gens because we farmed.
DBD EZ
Shrugs If you actually refuse to try and understand then I'm done here. I'm off to tame some robot dinosaurs.
You are so quick to judge people based on one GAME and ONE SENTENCE. Are you OK?
Please stop using "logic", you don't know what that means especially trying to use pseudo psychoanalysis based on pure beliefs.
So if in a videogame I torture someone, which is another player and is intended in the game core gameplay it self I'm a sicko?
Since you like pseudo psychoanalysis I would do the same. You love to judge others fast based on action intentionally ignoring the context and humans themselves. People play videogames to relax or to compete but at the end to get enjoyment.
If you don't know for example, most people wish to kill someone, at least once. What that person do? Killer? No, vent that frustration somewhere else in a healthy way. There's people who goes shooting to targets, play sports, games etc
In this game for instance people like to be competitive and "bully" others. Just look some video on yt where the killer get rekt by a swf, they are having fun he's not tho. Who cares its one game, you can just leave if too frustrating.
Now this guy just made you look like a fool and took it personal. There is nothing personal, he wanted to have fun in his terms. Jeez some of your team mates might even had a laught out of the situation.
If you approach people like this even in day to say life.. I'm sorry for you, people are more complicated and harder to understand than judge them out of a sentence and action in a videogame.
i hope you are a troll, if you are, you got me dude. Totally fell for it
People trick people all the time.
It doesn't make them a bad person.