Which killer do you want to get their own chase music next?
I think Nurse she should have got one already but devs thought her change wasn't big enough. Won't include Trapper should be the default theme being the original. Will have to specify on one however because the devs only give me 10 options.
Comments
Wraith feels like he deserves his own theme music.
As hard as it would be to get the permission, I'd love Pig to have the Saw theme as either her terror radius/chase music/or lobby theme. It'd make her a lot scarier to go against imo & would definitely feel like an actual 'Saw' chapter.
As a Legion main, just who else was I gonna pick?
Give Wraith basekit green/purple Windstorm. Music would also be nice but please just give him the Combat Straps treatment like Pig. He needs this much more than the weird invisibility thing they're adding and would be much simpler to implement.
If they ever fix Nurse's bugs I would love to see her have her own chase music.
Imagine if they gave Huntress a chase melody that fits with her lullaby.
I’m bias towards my waifu
Leatherface. :(
I think the developers will get 100% a license, after all, there were already official SAW games. I don't think that will be a problem!
Yay! You better be right, otherwise I got my hopes up for nothing ):
I have already been disappointed with Leatherface, hopefully not a second time... :(
An Original creepy Ghostface theme would be amazing.
Runner up would be Freddy Krueger though, if they managed to work out with the license holder some of the iconic elements of the Nightmare on Elm Street soundtrack into a theme for the character in DBD that would be great. Sadly anything even related to the Nightmare on Elm Street License is up in the air, even something as simple as a Quentin Face Rework...
Pig because it would sound unique and really cool.
I loved Legion's menu music for the few weeks it lasted. I'd love to have something similar as their chase music
Scream's theme is already great, I think suddenly having Ghostface pop up to jumpscare you and start a chase with more intense orchestral music would be terrifying. it would totally fit with the feel of the movies.
I'm very curious as to what Spirit's music would sound like
"1, 2 Freddy's coming for you!"
Do I even have to explain?
We'll see if their license holders allow it when Freddy gets his nerf.