What you guys want to have in dbd in the next update
I want a better shirne if good perks.
I want a better shirne if good perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better FPS, less FPS drops.
If Destiny 2 can run smooth on my old XB1 without any major fps drops then I see no reason why DBD should struggle in terms of fps and fps drops.
Some unexpected buffs of long forgotten perks.
Gut the meta perks. (both sides)
Good grass patches on new maps for our good old trapper boi :(
Console Optimization and Legion QoL changes.
Player names and hook states in the bottom left hand corner.
Colorful UI that blocks most of my screen to make me feel like I'm playing a mobile game cause that's exactly what all PC players unconsciously want...
In case a dev reads it, this is SARCASM, I agree with 95% of people when I say your UI suggestion is crap, this isn't a mobile game stop letting mobile devs give u ideas.
But wouldn't surprise me if u made the next killer/survivor perk that removes that UI behind a paywall of a "licensed chapter"
Other than that, optimizing would be great, better graphics on characters like Ash so he doesn't look like his eyes are gonna fall out of his plastic head and 15% penalty on everything for each SWF queue member
Actual bug fixes and not 50 new bugs on patch day.
The list is way too long to share in a single post.
I want invisible traps that only trapper or a red map can see.
Balance the game more as the devs keep merging killers . Killer is in a bad spot atm the worst it’s been in a while . Like at the high level u mostly will lose unless your spirit or nurse . Nerf swfs or make gens 90 seconds at base.
*broken record incoming*
Blight PoV fix
Console optimization and bug fixes.
Old Freddy
Extreme Object nerf, key nerf, better optimisation, tons of bug and health changes, Trapper Buff. These seem the most urgent changes to me.
They should give Trapper 2nd ability that if you hold M2 for another 3sec, the trap dig down that you can only see the claw, not the plate.
I want a game health update.
The update is taking a long time we haven’t even gotten a release date I think there taking there time with this patch so we don’t end up with 105 bugs on the patch
I'd love for nothing but fixed issues.
+15 degrees of optional FOV as a slider in the options menu, an increase in Wraith's movement speed while cloaked up to around 140% and Blight's POV fixed. Those are the only 3 things I want and I can go back to using 4 perks and playing Wraith :(
functioning hitboxes
Ok, that's my personal wishes for the next big update (not 4.5.0. cuz this one is pretty much already set in stone, probably not 4.6.0. either since it's gonna be a chapter update so probably 4.7.0.)
Killer related:
Update to Huntress Add-Ons:
ULTRA RARE:
VERY RARE:
RARE:
UNCOMMON:
COMMON:
PERKS:
Survivor related:
PERKS:
I'll probably edit this if I have any more ideas but for now it's done.
Whatever they do. I want the next update to actually work this time.
A killer that lures me away from Trapper and Ghostiekins. Not got any bad blood or salt towards any aspect of the game, on either side, I just enjoy playing it.
I wouldn't mind a few improvements to rank resets, rank cosmetics, customizable hooks etc, little niche improvements.
I would like to add several objectives in a game. The age-old “five generators - two doors” scheme has gotten really boring.
Last Year, despite its flop, offered several successive different objectives to allow the survivors to escape.
Such as?
I find that such an interesting discussion 👌
Game health
Hmm ... for example, we could add the need to find gasoline to restart the generators, or having to go and activate an electrical panel to reactivate the current of the exit doors. I think we can add several small steps to lengthen the games a bit and reduce the genrush.
Likewise, one could imagine specific objectives for each kingdom. For example, in the Hawkins lab, based on the events of S2, the general lab generator set would have to be restarted and the doors forced open by computer.
For the kingdom of Saw, we could imagine having to deactivate traps that block certain accesses.
Sorry for the bug.
I would not give the Oblivious status effect to distressing. While OoO is a thing, that is a bad idea.
A small list with many more never to come.
an announcement that the new HUD isnt gonna make it. ever.
Better hud, a Training mode in custom to play with bots (Which will allow you to play with friends too if everyone wants to be survivor.) and an addon that allows you to play as pre-rework freddy.
I want better FPS on updated maps and bikini huntress, but wraith buff and keys' rework would be fine as well.
Give Mettle of Man a nerf at once.
I'd like to see a lot less hackers and cheaters please. They've been running wild as of late and are making the game very frustrating to play.
An awesome list! Only thing I don't like is the Unbreakable change as it would make the perk unusable.
How about, make bad killers allready playable? Wraith, Pig, Demo and so on?
or discord can see
Thats why I added Blindness as well.
Thanks man. It's probably a bit to much for 1 update and maybe some things are a bit overkill, like "Monstrous Shrine". It completely changes the Perk but I could see it work.
I didn't think of that... Good thinking!
A big tittied Julie James.