New killer speculation

It's been confirmed that the new killer is going to be licensed, who do you think it might be?

Comments

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Source ?

    I know a guy

  • Oh ! Should have mentioned that in your original post !

    On a serious note if it's licensed I'm kinda hoping for Resident Evil. Can be Wesker, Mr.X, Nemesis or whatever.

    Alien (Xenomorph) would be neat, too.

  • I hope it's Chucky

    That or the animatronics from Willy's Wonderland. Just to see the fnaf fans their reactions

  • bendy more then fnaf tho i want to see what they will do with his powers

  • I really doubt if the next killer would be licensed. Their 5th anniversary is coming very soon and it's highly likely they release a licensed chapter for that. I'm not sure how credible your source is or if you have a source at all and just making assumptions based on the fact that the devs have said they want 'atleast' 2 original characters per year.

    I would love to see a licensed character after two original seasons but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Resident evil would be a cool option imo. Maybe Mr.X

  • Dr. Satan (House of 1000 Corpses Chapter)

    Xenomorph (Alien Chapter)

    The Tall Man (Phantasm Chapter)

    Pinhead (Hellraiser Chapter)

    Chucky (Child's Play Chapter)

    Candyman (Candyman Chapter)

    Jason Voorhees (F13 Chapter)

    Pennywise (IT Chapter)

    Werewolf (The Howling Chapter)

    Captain Blake (The Fog Chapter)

    Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead Chapter)

    That's all I can think of right now.

  • the one thing i dont want to see is jason

  • @MetaDeth said:

    Xenomorph (Alien Chapter)

    The Tall Man (Phantasm Chapter)

    Chucky (Child's Play Chapter)

    Candyman (Candyman Chapter)

    Jason Voorhees (F13 Chapter)

    Pennywise (IT Chapter)

    Werewolf (The Howling Chapter)

    That's all I can think of right now.

    By the time Jason will be able to come to DBD, the game will have already been dead for some time. Unfortunately there is constant lawsuits for him which is the reason why Friday The 13th never got to bloom like it should've.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905437#Comment_1905437

    By the time Jason will be able to come to DBD, the game will have already been dead for some time. Unfortunately there is constant lawsuits for him which is the reason why Friday The 13th never got to bloom like it should've.

    and he is like the most unoriginal killer you can thank of

  • The debug man


    He arrives to fix all your bugs and makes the world a better place. can be played as survivor and killer.

  • 20210130_111907.jpg

    I think The Witch could be a pretty neat addition. I've got no evidence for this, it's just what I'd love to see. Maybe even some legendary cosmetics to change Bill into different survivors too

  • Bloodborn chapter, micolash killer

  • @Xx_amaro_xx said:

    It's been confirmed that the new killer is going to be licensed, who do you think it might be?

    Doesnt matter to me in the end ,I'm a Silent Hill fan so yeah,best of luck to you .

  • The Camper!

    Forget Bubba this killer can facecamp and slow gens down in the progress as long as he face the hooked survivor. First ever anti gen rush killer this would be amazing devs do it!

  • Spring trap would be amazing, adding a new survivor action like crawling in the vents and the killer could grab you out of them if you've just entered. Maybe add a new effect like "Claustrophobic", where your breathing is louder but slower.

  • Give me a Resident Evil chapter that actually gives proper fan service. They did it with the Silent Hill chapter so why not a Resident Evil chapter?

  • Cqen2fvWAAAuOT2-1.jpg

    Mick Taylor

    and survivor

    episode_1_dsc00923r_lucy_fry_as_eve_thorogood_in_wolf_creek-1366x911.jpg

    Eve Thorogood

  • I wouldn't be surprised if the next licensed killer was The Undertaker.

  • @sotd_coauthor said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E13TEUXBXFLX/20210130-111907.jpg

    I think The Witch could be a pretty neat addition. I've got no evidence for this, it's just what I'd love to see. Maybe even some legendary cosmetics to change Bill into different survivors too

    Not this rift but the next one after is rumored to have bill cosmetics. Maybe a l4d chapter for anniversary?

  • I thought the summer one (5th anniversary) would be licensed. It'll be a character from a game that was popular 20 years ago I reckon. Hope it's Ruyk or Creeper, something a bit more fierce than the hobbling bloke and scary mary.

    Intrigued as to what power/ability they can think of next, what haven't done yet.

  • @Dustin said:

    Give me a Resident Evil chapter that actually gives proper fan service. They did it with the Silent Hill chapter so why not a Resident Evil chapter?

    Nemesis is the most recognizable monster in the franchise,it's very likely if it's done like the ST&SH chapter combined.

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905458#Comment_1905458

    and he is like the most unoriginal killer you can thank of

    Yeah, Trapper is literally Jason lol. All we need is a Jason skin.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905460#Comment_1905460

    Yeah, Trapper is literally Jason lol. All we need is a Jason skin.

    No the trapper doesn't have supernatural strength, he can not "teleport" While the trapper does have parent issues,he isn't being driven from a force beyond the grave, and he rebells against entity to a certain degree, but he doesn't want to be tortured. Jason is technically a stealth killer, I would say he's like Pyramid Head he can be stealthy but once you know he's there he's there.Trapper doesn't come with stealth perks nor insidious as base kit.Evan was rich Jason was poor ,Evan is actually articulate ,Jason is not but we know what's going on it Jason head ,he's probably has thousands of things to say, he just can't.

    Aesthetically :

    Apparently Evan's mask is made out of bone ,Jason mask is made out plastic a very strong temperature plastic it would be like punching a weaker version of bulletproof glass, is the best way, I could explain it for myself also

    Trapper has a cleaver,machete like Jason

    and uses various weapons but most killer's do now so we can rule that out .The dev's have said which, I can't quote only from what other people have said that he is based on Jason,but he's still their original killer with his own backstory and personality, you down playing trapper as if he's just a stand in ,but he's his own guy.

    Jason is an iconic slasher that kick off the supernatural genre of slasher films so yeah he's a big deal

    I wish y'all the best of luck in getting him,eventually it will end but no time soon it's best to let it go for now.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905460#Comment_1905460

    Yeah, Trapper is literally Jason lol. All we need is a Jason skin.

    Even if it's a playable character or a skin, I accept it.

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905458#Comment_1905458

    and he is like the most unoriginal killer you can thank of

    I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever read from someone who never saw Friday the 13th or underestimates the original killers.

  • Jason

    Candyman

    Chucky

    Alien

    Tall man

    Pumpkinhead

    Pinhead

    Predator

    Terminator

    Samara

    Springtrap

    Nemesis

    Pennywise

    About all I can think of atm

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905802#Comment_1905802

    No the trapper doesn't have supernatural strength, he can not "teleport" While the trapper does have parent issues,he isn't being driven from a force beyond the grave, and he rebells against entity to a certain degree, but he doesn't want to be tortured. Jason is technically a stealth killer, I would say he's like Pyramid Head he can be stealthy but once you know he's there he's there.Trapper doesn't come with stealth perks nor insidious as base kit.Evan was rich Jason was poor ,Evan is actually articulate ,Jason is not but we know what's going on it Jason head ,he's probably has thousands of things to say, he just can't.

    Aesthetically :

    Apparently Evan's mask is made out of bone ,Jason mask is made out plastic a very strong temperature plastic it would be like punching a weaker version of bulletproof glass, is the best way, I could explain it for myself also

    Trapper has a cleaver,machete like Jason

    and uses various weapons but most killer's do now so we can rule that out .The dev's have said which, I can't quote only from what other people have said that he is based on Jason,but he's still their original killer with his own backstory and personality, you down playing trapper as if he's just a stand in ,but he's his own guy.

    Jason is an iconic slasher that kick off the supernatural genre of slasher films so yeah he's a big deal

    I wish y'all the best of luck in getting him,eventually it will end but no time soon it's best to let it go for now.

    Obviously there are differences between the 2. I just genuinely don't know what the hell his power would be other than teleportation (which rules out Slenderman) because Trapper already called dibs on the traps.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906008#Comment_1906008

    Obviously there are differences between the 2. I just genuinely don't know what the hell his power would be other than teleportation (which rules out Slenderman) because Trapper already called dibs on the traps.

    Me either, it will probably mean something to the Friday the 13th fans tho if he does get in.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906065#Comment_1906065

    Me either, it will probably mean something to the Friday the 13th fans tho if he does get in.

    Its Rage Mode would be the ideal, it would be a demolition of pallets, breakable doors and windows possibly, teleportation is a plus, really if it is in the hands of the developers, I do not want it to be another killer stalker.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906074#Comment_1906074

    Its Rage Mode would be the ideal, it would be a demolition of pallets, breakable doors and windows possibly, teleportation is a plus, really if it is in the hands of the developers, I do not want it to be another killer stalker.

    Rage Mode sounds awesome. Now you got me invested.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905460#Comment_1905460

    I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever read from someone who never saw Friday the 13th or underestimates the original killers.

    what is his mori going to be he crushes someones skull how original

    oh wait you can teleport using the fog wow

    but that's not it he has a machete to how original

  • @Xx_amaro_xx said:

    It's been confirmed that the new killer is going to be licensed, who do you think it might be?

    Supernatural

  • I think the new killer is a werewolf. There. That's my guess.

  • Alien.

    To be honest, a Neomorph would fit better than a Predator or Xenomorph.

  • @sotd_coauthor said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E13TEUXBXFLX/20210130-111907.jpg

    I think The Witch could be a pretty neat addition. I've got no evidence for this, it's just what I'd love to see. Maybe even some legendary cosmetics to change Bill into different survivors too


    I'd love for a Left 4 Dead killer to be in the game. Personally, I kind of want both The Witch and The Tank as killers. Possibly a chapter with two killers, no new survivors (Having the L4D survivors as legendary cosmetics for Bill or other survivors would be fine.) Reason I say this is....since we already have Bill as a survivor....this could be done to give us the same number of Killers as we do Survivors. I know it is probably just me but it REALLY bothers me that the Survivor Character outnumber the Killer Characters. Currently we have 24 survivors and 22 killers. A L4D chapter with just The Witch and The Tank as killers would bring it to 24 to 24.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    I thought the summer one (5th anniversary) would be licensed. It'll be a character from a game that was popular 20 years ago I reckon. Hope it's Ruyk or Creeper, something a bit more fierce than the hobbling bloke and scary mary.

    Intrigued as to what power/ability they can think of next, what haven't done yet.

    The Creeper is the most unlikely killer to ever be in the game, you do know why, right?

  • @Xx_amaro_xx said:

    It's been confirmed that the new killer is going to be licensed, who do you think it might be?

    If thats true, i think it might be Nemesis or Candyman. Though, if they were being brought in, i imagine Nemesis would be Chapter 20 becuase it would be the 5th year, and Candyman would be Chapter 21 because it'll be out a the next month after the new movie is MEANT to be released

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905802#Comment_1905802

    No the trapper doesn't have supernatural strength, he can not "teleport" While the trapper does have parent issues,he isn't being driven from a force beyond the grave, and he rebells against entity to a certain degree, but he doesn't want to be tortured. Jason is technically a stealth killer, I would say he's like Pyramid Head he can be stealthy but once you know he's there he's there.Trapper doesn't come with stealth perks nor insidious as base kit.Evan was rich Jason was poor ,Evan is actually articulate ,Jason is not but we know what's going on it Jason head ,he's probably has thousands of things to say, he just can't.

    Aesthetically :

    Apparently Evan's mask is made out of bone ,Jason mask is made out plastic a very strong temperature plastic it would be like punching a weaker version of bulletproof glass, is the best way, I could explain it for myself also

    Trapper has a cleaver,machete like Jason

    and uses various weapons but most killer's do now so we can rule that out .The dev's have said which, I can't quote only from what other people have said that he is based on Jason,but he's still their original killer with his own backstory and personality, you down playing trapper as if he's just a stand in ,but he's his own guy.

    Jason is an iconic slasher that kick off the supernatural genre of slasher films so yeah he's a big deal

    I wish y'all the best of luck in getting him,eventually it will end but no time soon it's best to let it go for now.

    Ill say it why not for me Jason movies are like watching golf always good for a great nap.

  • @Jarol said:

    I wouldn't be surprised if the next licensed killer was The Undertaker.

    You mean from that weird YouTube video where the characters look like they're made from cardboard?

  • My bets are on a ResE chapter.

  • As for the color I want Xenomorph will be my top one left since Freddy is already here but honestly just anyone new to kill with that is not broken is always cool.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905437#Comment_1905437

    By the time Jason will be able to come to DBD, the game will have already been dead for some time. Unfortunately there is constant lawsuits for him which is the reason why Friday The 13th never got to bloom like it should've.

    agreed the game had so much potential that couldn't be realized because of the lawsuit . and now Sean is starting another one based around film profits. So hold on to your butts.

  • I want another monster killer like Demogorgon.

  • @MetaDeth said:

    I think the new killer is a werewolf. There. That's my guess.

    It might be, didn't they say that color blindness upgrade was part of the next chapter?

‹ 1 2