Who's the most forgettable Killer in the game?

Not your least favourite or your favourite, who is that one Killer that you just forget about their existence sometimes.

Please remember to specify with your answer.

Comments

  • Might sound kinda dumb, but Twins. Obviously they're new, but literally no one plays them so I often just forget they exist.

    Other than that, probably someone like Plague.

  • Twins and then Plague

  • Twins. I never see them. If I didn't play them sometimes I would probably forget they existed entirely.

  • Plague. I rarely remember she even exists.

  • Who is plague again?

  • Plague

    Also the twins.

  • I've seen 3 Twins since they were released

  • No one, literally no one plays the hag anymore. In the last 100 hours or so I haven´t met a hag even once.

  • I literally never see Billy's anymore, but to be completely honest I wouldn't expect to see him often because everytime I do he usually gets bullied into oblivion.

    If I were to give a 2nd and 3rd spot, Demo and Twins never seem to make it into matches either.

  • It seems the newer killers are ironically the most forgettable. You would expect these recent inclusions to be fresh in your head, but often they're lost in the mix. People like the killers they're comfortable with, and rightly so.

    I have absolutely no intention of using Blight, Pyramid Head, Deathslinger or Oni again unless it's to complete a challenge.

    Saying all this, I liked the concept of The Twins. Flawed but entertaining.

  • Plague. I always forget her.

  • I've marked down the killer in every game for my last ~160.

    The only one I still haven't seen is Plague. Plague is absolutely the rarest. But being so rare kind of makes her "memorable" in a way. Every time I load in I'm wondering/dreading if I'll finally run into one.

    Contrary to others in this thread, I've seen a decent number of Twins and (sadly) a decent number of Blights. But Blight still probably takes the cake for most "forgettable". It's always a quick massacre and then on the next game, out of sight, out of mind.

  • Blight.


    Demogorgon a close second.

  • Twins.

    I legit have only went against them once

  • Twins and Blight, I rarely see them. However, when I face a Blight they usually play REALLY well so I often die lmao.

    And Plague. If it weren't because /I/ play Plague, I would probably forget she exists.

  • Blight and Twins. Never see the Twins and Blight is just an awful killer to play, unless perhaps you play on PC idk.

  • The Twins in my opinion. I see Blight less as Survivor, but I personally am a Blight main for the foreseeable future.


    @DBD78 said:

    Blight and Twins. Never see the Twins and Blight is just an awful killer to play, unless perhaps you play on PC idk.

    On PC Blight is amazing, top 5 Killers in my opinion.

  • @skinu said:

    No one, literally no one plays the hag anymore. In the last 100 hours or so I haven´t met a hag even once.

    Hag is very rare, yes, but Imo she's not forgettable because whenever I go against her I get my ass blasted into the shadow realm. Plus she's terrifying imo, so.

  • @Critical_Fish said:

    The Twins in my opinion. I see Blight less as Survivor, but I personally am a Blight main for the foreseeable future.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1898059#Comment_1898059

    On PC Blight is amazing, top 5 Killers in my opinion.

    Yeah I have no chance on Xbox to make the same plays PC Blights do to me as survivor. I don't know how the difference can be so big I mean they say Nurse is bad on console but I do very well with Nurse..but not with Blight not even close.

  • @DBD78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1898163#Comment_1898163

    Yeah I have no chance on Xbox to make the same plays PC Blights do to me as survivor. I don't know how the difference can be so big I mean they say Nurse is bad on console but I do very well with Nurse..but not with Blight not even close.

    Blight does have a higher theoretical skill cap than Nurse, so makes sense. I'm guessing everything is harder on console though.

  • I'd say Plague. Between the fact I face her very rarely, and the fact I don't like her as much as other killers, I often don't think about her.

  • Some people are talking about "The Twins" and I don't remember such a killer being in the game. Odd.

  • People have really forgotten about Vommy Mommy. I love her power and I would have a lot more fun playing her if it weren’t for dedicated servers.

  • @skinu said:

    No one, literally no one plays the hag anymore. In the last 100 hours or so I haven´t met a hag even once.

    me & my boyfriend are both very active hag players (even tho i like to play spirit and legion aswell, and ghostface is fun too)

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    Not your least favourite or your favourite, who is that one Killer that you just forget about their existence sometimes.

    Please remember to specify with your answer.

    I completely forget Wraith even exists. It's because he's so little of a threat that you don't fear him

  • As someone who plays a ton of Blight, I'm sad to admit that I never see Blights as a survivor.

  • I rarely go against The Twins.

  • The blight, then plague, and demo. Haven't gone against them in weeks.

  • @CornHub said:

    The blight, then plague, and demo. Haven't gone against them in weeks.

    Makes sense, they are all hard skill-intensive Killers.

  • @van1lla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897654#Comment_1897654

    me & my boyfriend are both very active hag players (even tho i like to play spirit and legion aswell, and ghostface is fun too)

    That´s great! I love palying hag sometimes and she has way more potential then some might think, but I´m referring to my own experience. I never get to play against her and this is actually quite sad

  • The Twins. I never see them and never play as them, so I often forget that they exist in the game. Plague would come into second place because I never see her, either.

  • Plague. I rarely ever faced her.

  • Pig, she's so boring to play as and against that I basically only see a pig once in a blue moon. Half the time I forget she's even in the game until I check the killer select screen or visit the forums lol.

  • these last two chapter havent been as good as i had expected but i still do like blight and his chapter was ok. the binding of kin was a weak chapter in my opinion. I really hope they step it up in the next chapter

  • It's been centuries since I last faced a Blight, and I don't use him very much.

    Demogorgon is a close second. In terms of content, the Stranger Things chapter was really big. However, Demo isn't a very common killer either, so I also tend to forget about him.

  • Plauge in my opinion,was poorly designed

  • No one really talks about twig lady anymore. Even samination made a joke about it. Though it was related more to the series itself instead of the game so...

  • Cant remember the last time I've played against the plague. I don't even play her and its ironic since my most used perk is corrupt.

  • it's a tie between Twins and Hillbilly for me. Twins because no one plays them, Hillbilly because i just feel he's dollar store leatherface

  • Twins. No one plays them, you rarely see their perks used (except Oppression), and they don't have a map. I'd forget the chapter even happened if it wasn't for Elodie.

  • It hurts to say this but Blight. There is nothing specifically remarkable about his kit so normally I just forget he exists.

  • The plague I honestly forgets she exists because I never play as or against her and she has been forgotten by the devs

  • Hillbilly. The chainsaw boys are redundant with each other, and Leatherface is much more common.

  • The twins unfortunately have a problem that is quite simply innate. A foundational issue with their power, the very concept alone is just poor for Dead By Daylight. It's hard to put into words exactly what it is, but their power is something that's fun to think about, but it sounds like one of those half-baked ideas that community members love to think up as possible additions to the game but it really just doesn't work.

    Not to mention their chapter release / update was the buggiest in DBD in years, as well as simple playtesting issues that never crossed the devs mind apparently before the PTB like what to do if a survivor gets into a locker when you're playing as Victor? Like seriously, how is that not something they thought about and they needed the Community to shout at them from the FIRST day. That's something you figure out in like your first or second match.

    Their lore is somewhat interesting, I absolutely love their theme (which mainly featured an Accordion if I'm not mistaken), Oppression is cool, Coup De Grace is niche I guess, (hoarder is just dumb) but other these things, there's almost nothing likable about them.

    So many things went wrong with the Twins, it's just easier to forget about them entirely.


    I hope they really pick up the slack with whatever chapter they're going to release next.

  • Demo for me not only because I've only had one game against demo but demo was not very interesting from a gameplay standpoint and just lacked enough personality to make them memorable. Even some killers I havent played much against still stuck out like Plague whereas demo feels like a growling glob that lumber around

  • I often forget Oni exists til someone plays him or mentions him.

    Runner up would be Billy, who in his current state I'm surprised he's even pickable, and that I have seen people play him.

‹ 1 2