Who's the most forgettable Killer in the game?

Not your least favourite or your favourite, who is that one Killer that you just forget about their existence sometimes.

Please remember to specify with your answer.

Comments

  • The Twins, I never see them in games anymore, whenever I see Victor I get so happy because I can yeet him

  • I havent seen a single Twins player since the first few days after she was released.

  • For me it's Blight.

    He's really nothing special.

    You could argue that even the name dosen't fit his concept.

    Orange-juice-pinball-man would have been a more fitting name.

  • Twins, no one plays them, they are weak as hell unless you mass slug, and all their perks are not viable or worth running yes even oppression.

    Not only that but even if you do mass slug you will have a terrible time doing that against a good swf that focuses on healing and taking hits to be picked back up after their friend kills victor.

    Victor himself is also just frustrating since you have to hit survivors or you get crushed in high ranks and the time it takes to hit them is often not worth it unless you can down a survivor then hit another survivor which just makes slugging with them even more needed.

  • I have literally never fought the twins once

  • I NEVER see pigs anymore. and when i do, it is a complete shock because they are so rare.

  • i've seen like 3 twins since they were released

1 2 ›