SCARIEST STEALTH KILLER

Everyone has their favorite Killer, and their favorite STEALTH KILLER. However, who do you really think is the SCARIEST STEALTH KILLER if you really want to escape? Whether it be due to their appearance, power or tactics.

Comments

  • I hate when I look around and see Myers just starring at me from behind a tree.

  • Ghostface with his classic suit on closed maps or on reworked maps scares me, Spooky Myers too, but if Chucky arrives being undetectable I'll ######### my scare.

  • Myers scares me half to death the first time I see him, but once he hits tier 2 and loses his undetectable status, I don't fear him much anymore other than being anxious he's going to pop tier 3 on me. Ghostface however never loses said ability to sneak up on people, so I definitely feel the most scared when playing against him.

  • Real terror in this game is Scratched Mirror Myers on Lerys or some other close in indoor map.

  • Spirit will spook me in 100% of the games I face with her, while the others just happen on occasion.

  • I voted Myers on accident, I meant Ghostface. Oops

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    Real terror in this game is Scratched Mirror Myers on Lerys or some other close in indoor map.

    Yeah Scatched Mirror Myers indoors is probably the most true to a horror movie that you can get in DBD. Never knowing where he is or where he will come from. Spine Chill is an unfair counter to it though, since he's slow.

  • Where's the 80 metres gen hatchet option

  • Working on a gen for a while and looking around, just to see a Myers stalking you is the most scariest thing I have ever experienced in this game.

  • Ninja Myers is the scariest thing in the entire game. So many jumpscares!

  • I voted GF, but we all know the real ones are bubba and billy with tinkerer, trail of torment or dark devotion.

  • Pig, for sure imo, just working on a gen and then suddenly she's honking and running at you like she got sprint burst, scary #########

  • The thing is, for me it´s a close one between Ghostface and Myers, but Myers mostly just stalks you until you hear him and doesnt really attack you out of nowhere. Ghostface is pretty scary tho, especially with the "new" esxposed status effect. When he stalks you, you get scared because of the exposed effect and he suddenly jumps right into and kills you, you might get a heart attack lmao

  • Especially with a mirror add-on in Gideon or Lery's.

  • There are countless times where I had wondered "Who is the killer, nothing is going on." only to turn around and see the man staring into the crevices of my soul from 10 feet away.

  • two words. scratched mirror

  • I went with Ghostface because, by default, Myers' stealth will go away as the game progresses, whereas Ghostface can creep up on you forever.

  • My significant other plays full stealth, 0 terror radius all-seeing Myers. It's the most anxiety inducing thing in indoor maps especially. No warning, just sneaky Myers.

  • I get heartattack from either Shape or Ghostface.

    But i hate the fact that Shape as basically no counter as even if you hide behind objects he will eventually get his EW up...

  • This terribly misleading where's Insidious Bubba?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    This terribly misleading where's Insidious Bubba?

    LOFL! Yep, good point. I should know, considering the giggles I get from my ultra-toxic Insidious LF moments.

  • Getting exposed and still not knowing where the Ghostface is, very scary

  • Myers when you turn round and he's staring at you lol. After T2 and expecting him not as intimidating but that first time if you're doing a gen and he's just there...

    Myers is my favourite DBD killer concept in the whole game. Competitively balanced maybe not but he ticks all boxes for me;

    1) That first time you see him it 'oh damn'

    2) Looks intimidating with a jumpsuit and big knife/lead pipe (lead pipe in particular makes him look like a total maniac)

    3) Once exposed you're a potential insta down. His speed and vaulting increases.

    4) Playing against him I enjoy the mind games- is he stalking me? Get behind cover etc

    5) Jump scare myers imo is the most fun killer and build to play as and the most fun to play against- ok I'll probably not get many gens done as survivor but its A HORROR GAME!!! Its supposed to be scary/eerie. What's more eerie than being half scared to turn a corner incase he's watimg there for you?

  • It’s both scary and funny, which makes it creepy!

  • To this day, the only time I've really screamed in actual fear was when the Pig was crouching behind me when I thought I was sneaking away.

    I'll jump at the others, but I haven't screamed at them.

  • Every survivor is gangsta till the shape whips out tombstone pieces. Nemsis + judiths journal with tombstone piece. You wont pip but it's a thing of beauty to see myers straight up yeet people out of the game.

  • YOOO WHEN THAT RED CIRCLE SHOWS UP ON YOUR NAME WHEN UR DOING A GEN,,, one day i WILL piss my pants to that omg!!!!! You can reveal him I know but it's so janky and when you think you've revealed him and it still goes red it's somehow even more terrifying!!!

  • you kidding me? i piss myself when i hear amanda growl

  • I have a heart attack when I start hearing suspicious breathing or just suddenly hear the Level 3 noise followed by approaching footsteps.

  • Myers is the scariest, for me. Not only because of stealth, but you look around and there he is, standing, looking at you. Creepy.