When stunned with a pallet his power "Life Alert" activates! All survivors within 24m are snatched from the ground by the entity and are put in the dying state rendering even unbreakable useless.
He ushers communism into the fog causing 2 survivors to escape, 2 survivors to die. Nobody wins. Nobody loses. But all fun is sucked from the game, nobody bothers trying, and the game sucks.
I would break my no micro-transactions rule and purchase him right away. His mori would be him taking his mittens off and using them to beat the survivor to death.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've really got to stop doing this!
πππππ
So interesting whats his killer power?
I clicked on this post so fast.
π€£π€£π€£
You got me for a second.
Once again, ask for your financial support.
He isn't asking anymore
When stunned with a pallet his power "Life Alert" activates! All survivors within 24m are snatched from the ground by the entity and are put in the dying state rendering even unbreakable useless.
"Help! I've fallen, but nobody ######### cares!"
Affordable medkits for everyone.
This meme will never get old.
He ushers communism into the fog causing 2 survivors to escape, 2 survivors to die. Nobody wins. Nobody loses. But all fun is sucked from the game, nobody bothers trying, and the game sucks.
Perks leaked:
Universal Healthcare
Turns any survivor carried item into a Green/Yellow/Brown Medkit instead. Survivors without an item are given a medkit.
Free Tuition
The crippling weight of student debt has been removed from the survivor. Borrowed Time timer reduced by 3/6/9 seconds.
Tax The Billionaires
The rich keep getting richer. Well, no more! DS timer is reduced by 3/6/9 seconds per prestige level.
Lol, I like universal healthcare.
Imagine a survivors shock going into the match with a red key, but upon loading into the match see theyβre just carrying a brown med kit instead.
I'm dead... π
"The 1% killers are hogging all of the strongest powers and addons !"
The Bernie has the power to borrow the power of a chosen killer every time a gen is finished.
I can already tell this killer is going to be broken.
LOOK SEE THEY'RE EVEN MAKING SPACE FOR HIM IN THE STORE
Dude I just cried please that is sof funny
I don't understand this meme can someone explain? I see it everywhere lol
bro check this out
kappa
Op. Nerf pls.
The top 1% of killers and survivors will finally pay their fair share of blood points
Bernie will tho
Cam we have this pinned so everyone can see it this will be the rick roll of dbd
Bernie takes camping to a new level by bringing a chair.
I would break my no micro-transactions rule and purchase him right away. His mori would be him taking his mittens off and using them to beat the survivor to death.
It's said he takes the survivors money and items leaving them with nothing his power is called financial support
At the end of the trial, all survivors earn the same amount of blood points. He takes 20% to spread evenly amongst all players under a DC penalty.
Further more, prestige 3 bloodwebs cost more while first web is free until prestige 1.