Which killer in your opinion camp the most?
For me, Pyramid heads. I have only gotten one game where the triangle boi didn't camp
For me, Pyramid heads. I have only gotten one game where the triangle boi didn't camp
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LITERALLY
He is one of the killers that's punished the most for camping as well, which is funny to me
I'm sat there on hook like, yeah I'll die so the others escape idc
Pyramids and Billys are really bad campers for me
The killers that camp the most are The Hag and The Twins
Lol, I'm surprised nobody said, Bubba.
I don't see that many Bubba's who camp. If a Bubba decides to camp, it's usually against someone who they perceive was being toxic, such as a flashlight clicker or someone who sabotaged a hook in his face. Only other instance I've seen him camp is if he got someone in the basement or gens have flown by and they have no choice but to camp.
For me, I have found the most campy killers I face are the Twins (thankfully I only see them once out of 100 matches), most Hags and lots of Huntress's who like to proxy camp.
Contrary to what the forums want you to believe, I don't see an overabundance of camping, but I do see tunneling almost every other match.
huntress or hag
Bubba has the highest amount of face campers among any killer.
I mean, I think they are looking for an opinion or a discussion. Every time players have gathered statistics from matches it's always shown Leatherface as the highest amount of face camps.
If BHVR gathered data themselves I am sure it would show the same thing; but of course they are never going to track that kinda thing themselves haha.
Camping overall is pretty rare yeah; Most I find in games is someone who proxies but it's usually a huntress or someone who benefits so much from it that it's hard to blame them.
Hag. Most definitely the Hag.
Eh, the killers that camp the most are by far Wraith and Leatherface.
Hag, if you count her power being proxy camping.
I've had mostly Wraiths and Huntresses as camping killers and surprisingly few Bubbas. I have faced an insidious Bubba only once by the hook and it was almost hilarious to notice what just happened.
I think the topic should be rephrased. Rather than what killers camp the most, it should be which killers have powers that promote camping, and how do they rank.
I can't even think of a lot of PH that camped in my games. For me it is clearly Wraith and Bubba.
Second placed would be Iri Head Huntresses and Spirits, who like to proxy camp as they have the tools to do so. Huntress for the pre unhook down and Spirit for the BT counter tunneling.
EDIT: after reading the comments, Hag definitely has to go to second group as well
Wraith, almost every Wraith I play against camps. The Twins are also up there, but I don't blame them for camping because their power is so ass they kind of need to use it for camping for they want to win.
disagree with 3 and 4. Bubba is definitely strong enough in chase to be able to protect gens and not wait for unhooks. And Trapper can't perfectly trap hooks. Even basement is easy to dodge if you use your eyes.
Take a guess...
Better topic for discussion; yeah.
You know, I forgot about Wraith due to not seeing him as often as I used to and yea, you're right, he is usually a campy killer.
All of em
Trappers that trap the stairs are doing it wrong. The way to lock down the basement is to trap the two doors and the window.
People still have this idea that Bubba is weak? Bubba's been overtuned since the buff and is very powerful in chases now. He ends chases quicker than pretty much any other killer on average. He's still vulnerable to good loopers who know how to take advantage of windows, but not every map has strong windows and maps mostly have crap loop spots these days. I see a lot of surivvors having trouble dealing with Bubba in red ranks. And I admit I also have trouble with him you have to really watch your positioning when facing him.
Ok, that only works if basement is in killer shack. But also having 3 traps to protect basement takes a lot of travel/collecting and setup time, so survivors are most likely knowing about it and could simply do gens instead. I wouldn't say that such an effort to protect basement is "promoting camping", and again, that only works for killer shack basement. No other scenario would give the trapper enough benefit to say camping is promoted by the power
Doctors and Freddys on ps4 for me
Lol the thing is I never tbag or flashlight spam I thought about it but since I have also played killer and it's kinda annoying so I don't do it. I play on box, ps4, and switch so it might just be that. Even though it's cross-platform I get a lot of bubbas and ghost faces.
4. Your damn right! /kefka laugh
Hag, Twins and Bubba after I run him for 5 gens
I never t-bag unless the killer is camping at 5 gens and I'm trying to get him to chase me to give the poor soul on the hook a chance. Same with flashlight clicking.
I did meme around with a huntress the other day. Every time she missed a throw, I'd click my flashlight. She caught on and played along for a bit. It's nice when they show that they're chill for a change.
Also, to get some use out of a flashlight, right before I know I am going to die, I put on a light show, flashing the light in all directions. Some killers seem to enjoy the slow and leave me slugged or give me hatch.
Overall, I don't see a lot of camping. If I have to choose one killer that I have seen do it the most, it would probably be Wraith.
I do not consider Hag's traps to be camping. If you play against her, you should expect traps near the hook and circumvent or remove them.
bubba, trapper, and general any bad player It seems to me that twins are made to camp
huntress always camps, also doctor
It used to be Bubba, but ever since his buff most Bubba players have stopped camping.
Right now, it's usually Freddy, Spirit, Twins and Pyramid Head that I see camping the most. Specially the Twins.
Edit: forgot to mention Trapper and Hag who manage to hook you in the basement, but I mean... I kinda can't blame them. Their powers are perfect to protect the basement, and requires them to remain close by to do so.
Do you even have to ask?
Wraith.
Wraith players think they are so clever, like I can't see you.
Spoiler my dude, I can totally see you. You are not fooling anyone.
Cloak camping Wraith.
I see Leatherface camping more than any other. Ghostface a close second, but at least that's funny when they sit in a spot where I can keep revealing them as I hang on a hook. I've seen a number of killers camp, but if it's just raw numbers, it's probably going to Leatherface pitching a tent and brewing some people under the hook that I've seen.
Ghostfaces like to stealth camp around hook waiting to mark the person coming in for the save. Wraiths will cloak camp around the hook. The Twins are rapidly becoming notorious for camping.
Bubba camping has radically decreased for me ever since he got his rework.
For me it’s bubba, twins. But usually most killers don’t camp at least not in my games
in all my time playing its been Bubba i might have gotten a wraith or a Ghostface when i first started but Bubba has been a consistent camper [usually face camper] no matter how much time passes im pretty sure 90% of my games against him are against campers and 70% of those are face campers when he gets me i usually just die on hook since people will see he is saving you and will either try to save you but get downed by his chainsaw or will see he is camping and leave you to die
deathslinger
Bubba, PH, Freddy, Clown, Wraith, Hag.
true true
Thanks entity
Your Welcome:)
Leatherface, Hag, Twins, but I don't know if hag counts since she is not really camping when she uses her ability.
It makes no sense, plus they're giving my favorite boi an even worse rep.
Also, I get facecamped exclusively by Hillbillys.
Any killer after rank reset.
Killers that I rarely see camp would be a shorter list tbh.
I don’t see many Blights or Plagues camp. That’s about it.
Yeah, I love the silent hill series and good boi pyramid head, but I feel like the devs are singling him out in a way. Hell, they even nerfed his thicc ass!
Salty ones.
Bubba and the twins
Bubba, Ghostface, Huntress